Do u guys think there has ever been someone on earth with as much harmony and bones as Chico?

rhinoplasty

rhinoplasty

Vice Captain of the Narcy Pirates
Or is the 2000s the golden year for facial aesthetics ?

• So Sad
Reactions: grief
Chico looks like a boneless child compared to other psl "gods"

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: F36, grief and BrahminBoss

Attachments

• IMG_3128.webp
    IMG_3128.webp
    99.9 KB · Views: 0
  • So Sad
Nigga the one on the left is ugly as fuck and looks like he snuck on earth chico looks like an alien/the main character of earth

Come back to ur senses u autistic faggot holy shit
Are you truly retarded? You asked if there is anyone with better harmony and bones than Chico, and I simply answered your question by showing someone with better harmony and bones

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: F36, grief and BrahminBoss
IMG 20240430 174929
mogged

• So Sad
Are you truly retarded? You asked if there is anyone with better harmony and bones than Chico, and I simply answered your question by showing someone with better harmony and bones
You’re the one who’s a retard if you think that guy has better harmony and bones

Use ur fucking eyes faggot

Attachments

• IMG_3130.jpeg
    IMG_3130.jpeg
    43.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3128.webp
    IMG_3128.webp
    99.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3131.jpeg
    IMG_3131.jpeg
    283.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: F36 and grief
  • JFL
  • So Sad
> Says stops cherry picking
> Proceeds to use chico with filter
Kill urself nigger everyone who’s a human knows chico has unexplainable harmony and perfect ratios, fix your brain chemistry if u think anyone can compare

• JFL
  • So Sad
You’re the one who’s a retard if you think that guy has better harmony and bones

Use ur fucking eyes faggot
Fair comparison moron

Bomer was 46 is that pic while Chico was 20 + Bomer still has better bones and ratios

• +1
Reactions: F36
Fair comparison moron

Bomer was 46 is that pic while Chico was 20 + Bomer still has better bones and ratios
I don’t care if it’s a fair comparison , if bomer had such unexplainable harmony and the perfect ratios like Chico he would be more well noted

Ur a faggot and probably think Barrett mogs

Unironically, I don't get the obsession with Chico to be honest. He's very attractive, but if I were to choose a guy to look like, he would be at the bottom of my list.
I'd rather look like prime Cavill/Bomer/Pitt/Delon/etc., or like plenty of other nameless male models that have been posted here.
Chico's face looks too soft, too clean and quite bland to me.
That said, I'd still pick him over someone like O'Pry or Barrett though.

chcio made me realize that men ca bne attractive too....

Unironically, I don't get the obsession with Chico to be honest. He's very attractive, but if I were to choose a guy to look like, he would be at the bottom of my list.
I'd rather look like prime Cavill/Bomer/Pitt/Delon/etc., or like plenty of other nameless male models that have been posted here.
Chico's face looks too soft, too clean and quite bland to me.
That said, I'd still pick him over someone like O'Pry or Barrett though.
Yeah because you’re a faggot

• JFL
Reactions: mrdouchebag
Kill urself nigger everyone who’s a human knows chico has unexplainable harmony and perfect ratios, fix your brain chemistry if u think anyone can compare
Average chico dick rider, hop off TikTok and open your mind for once and accept that boneless twink god of yours isn't the mogger you think he is

• +1
Reactions: F36 and mrdouchebag
Average chico dick rider, hop off TikTok and open your mind for once and accept that boneless twink god of yours isn't the mogger you think he is
Lmaooo you’re a stupid nigger

Those who can’t accept Chico has the perfect bone structure, face shape, unexplainable harmony, and perfect ratios are brain dead faggots.

Nobody gives a fuck if he doesn’t have flared gonions and boulders as cheekbones, kill yourself

Attachments

• IMG_3051.gif
    IMG_3051.gif
    79.4 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: F36
2 retards arguing about which male is more attractive
absolute faggotry
KYS NOW

Users who are viewing this thread

Back