Littlepickel2
Bronze
- Joined
- Apr 22, 2026
- Posts
- 381
- Reputation
- 344
I'd assume not, but I am terrified of the mods, so I'll ask anyways.
In my thread labelled "Do intelligent people exist on the forum? (Please help)" I had originally planned to explain how my violent urges led to actions against myself and other people, as well as describing things done to me so people could give me better feedback on the topic. I'd assume that describing hurting someone or describing being raped isn't bannable, but both of these topics seem to have rules that almost disobey them. If I were to talk about being raped, I would most likely get banned for being gay, and if I described when and how I hurt somebody and the specifics of thoughts ive had, I was also afraid that the mods would exterminate me. Am I allowed to post content that was harmful to people in the past but is no longer affecting people currently?
In my thread labelled "Do intelligent people exist on the forum? (Please help)" I had originally planned to explain how my violent urges led to actions against myself and other people, as well as describing things done to me so people could give me better feedback on the topic. I'd assume that describing hurting someone or describing being raped isn't bannable, but both of these topics seem to have rules that almost disobey them. If I were to talk about being raped, I would most likely get banned for being gay, and if I described when and how I hurt somebody and the specifics of thoughts ive had, I was also afraid that the mods would exterminate me. Am I allowed to post content that was harmful to people in the past but is no longer affecting people currently?