Do Vietnamese, Filipino, Thai Women prefer Korean or Western Men?

Acne Victim

Acne Victim

lobotomy + monobloc patient
Do Vietnamese, Filipino, Thai women prefer Korean men or Western men? [Truth thread]

I am writing this as a Korean, myself.

Due to the rise of Kdramas and Korean media, Korean men have began to be recognised more and more

Where before, SEA felt like it was just for white men, it is actually for all men who are tall, light skinned, and have money. Which includes Koreans.

The 3 main things that matters for SEA women are: Tall height, White skin, Money.

And East asians know this, so they spend a lot of money on skin whitening(specifically koreans spend the most, then japanese, then chinese), height increasing and money.

And in their media, all that is portrayed is 6ft, white skinned korean or japanese men.

But the reality is far different

The average korean man is 5'8.5
The average japanese man is 5'8
(source) Average human height by country - Wikipedia

And they are semi brown
skin colour 1.png

Only white men have white skin.

So basically korean media is portrayign us as tall, white, and rich. But the reality is:

Koreans are short, semi brown, and have decent money, but much less than european or american men.

White men are 5'11 average, actually have real white skin, and have more money.

With added bonuses(which koreans do not have)

such as.. light eyes, light hair, much bigger dick, higher testosterone, higher muscle mass, better countries

Here is the comparison between white and east asian men of every genetic and social trait

1673385331872.png

So to conclude, while there may be the perception that east asian men are attractive, tall and white, because of the mass consumption of their media in South East Asia.

The reality is, East asian men much less attractive than white men, and much less attractive in reality when they see the average east asian male who is not bleached with makeup on a movie screen.

The only downfall for white men would be weight, which is easily adjusted.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger and blatonslatt
Common white brah W

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: sportsmogger, Lucid, blatonslatt and 5 others
dude what ethnicity is that gook? Love her legs and feet. I wanna tear her ass up sooo bad FUCK
Thai, I'd fuck her crazy too. Great ass, tits, legs, face, everything.

• Love it
Reactions: WeiWei
dude what ethnicity is that gook? Love her legs and feet. I wanna tear her ass up sooo bad FUCK

Your the biggest fucking hypocrite you look to shit talk gooks while still wanting to fuck there women like stfu honestly legitimately 1 of the worst users here you and @Ai Impact I could atleast respect some 1 if they shit talked another race and found them disgusting but to shit talk an entire race and then go onto try and fuck there women is the biggest fucking hypocrisy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger, Zikel_Nut, Amadeus and 1 other person
Your the biggest fucking hypocrite you look to shit talk gooks while still wanting to fuck there women like stfu honestly legitimately 1 of the worst users here you and @Ai Impact I could atleast respect some 1 if they shit talked another race and found them disgusting but to shit talk an entire race and then go onto try and fuck there women is the biggest fucking hypocrisy
Dude your opinion is entirely irrelevant whatsoever. You keep rotting on this forum venting autistically about surgeries you'll never get. You're Indian. That's all enough to render your opinion irrelevant

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
Dude your opinion is entirely irrelevant whatsoever. You keep rotting on this forum venting autistically about surgeries you'll never get. You're Indian. That's all enough to render your opinion irrelevant

I'll get my surgeries and my race has no difference here but the fact you call an entire race subhuman but still want to fuck there women says everything plus who says my opinion is irrelevant your faggot ass

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: KingCartierrr23, sportsmogger, Zikel_Nut and 2 others
Do Vietnamese, Filipino, Thai women prefer Korean men or Western men? [Truth thread]

Due to the rise of Kdramas and Korean media, Korean men have began to be recognised more and more

Where before, SEA felt like it was just for white men, it is actually for all men who are tall, light skinned, and have money. Which includes Koreans.

The 3 main things that matters for SEA women are: Tall height, White skin, Money.

And East asians know this, so they spend a lot of money on skin whitening(specifically koreans spend the most, then japanese, then chinese), height increasing and money.

And in their media, all that is portrayed is 6ft, white skinned korean or japanese men.

And they are semi brown
skin colour 1.png

So basically korean media is portrayign us as tall, white, and rich. But the reality is:

Koreans are short, semi brown, and have decent money, but much less than european or american men.

such as.. light eyes, light hair, much bigger dick, higher testosterone, higher muscle mass, better countries

Here is the comparison between white and east asian men of every genetic and social trait

1673385331872.png

So to conclude, while there may be the perception that east asian men are attractive, tall and white, because of the mass consumption of their media in South East Asia.

The reality is, East asian men much less attractive than white men, and much less attractive in reality when they see the average east asian male who is not bleached with makeup on a movie screen.

Most of the dick size studies for Koreans and Japanese were self reported I haven't seen 1 in 2023 and I'm not gonna trust a dubious study from over a decade ago with a sample size of 800 maximum.

The height thing is true but that's changing as Koreans are getting taller but so are most ethnics it's a global trend height is linked with growth human secretion during puberty after the growth plates close you can't grow any more it's an sealing factor.

Genetics play a factor in the fact those with taller genetics will naturally have higher amounts of growth hormone the reason Danes are tall is due to a diet high on dairy cheese these foods are high in growth hormone obviously genetics still plays some factor but really it you want a tall child have him eat a diet super high in growth hormones

• +1
Reactions: Zikel_Nut
I'll get my surgeries and my race has no difference here but the fact you call an entire race subhuman but still want to fuck there women says everything plus who says my opinion is irrelevant your faggot ass
Hm, so you're saying you'll get 100K USD worth of surgeries as an Indian living in India who wasn't born into a crazy rich family? Hmmmmmm big brain moment... hold on... yeah probably not

Hm, so you're saying you'll get 100K USD worth of surgeries as an Indian living in India who wasn't born into a crazy rich family? Hmmmmmm big brain moment... hold on... yeah probably not

I live in the UK legit brainlet comment and I have 23 k saved stfu nigger and surgery isn't even 100 k I can get fillers right now if I wanted legit 90 thousand iq comment

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger and WeiWei
I live in the UK legit brainlet comment and I have 23 k saved stfu nigger and surgery isn't even 100 k I can get fillers right now if I wanted legit 90 thousand iq comment
welp it's indeed brutally over for our Sikh turban-wearing friend
:incel:

welp it's indeed brutally over for our Sikh turban-wearing friend
:incel:

I'm not Sikh and I standard correct I have
24265.76 pounds saved up next year it will be 35 k I can play the long game only reason I don't get filler is I'm 30 percent body fat so it would look like shit

• JFL
Reactions: WeiWei
Most of the dick size studies for Koreans and Japanese were self reported I haven't seen 1 in 2023 and I'm not gonna trust a dubious study from over a decade ago with a sample size of 800 maximum.

The height thing is true but that's changing as Koreans are getting taller but so are most ethnics it's a global trend height is linked with growth human secretion during puberty after the growth plates close you can't grow any more it's an sealing factor.

Genetics play a factor in the fact those with taller genetics will naturally have higher amounts of growth hormone the reason Danes are tall is due to a diet high on dairy cheese these foods are high in growth hormone obviously genetics still plays some factor but really it you want a tall child have him eat a diet super high in growth hormones

i didn't write this lol. i copied it from my boy "kim" on this random whoremongering forum

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd and Acne Victim

And they are semi brown
skin colour 1.png

1673385331872.png

DNR but the title is retarded cuz it's obviously western men

• JFL
Reactions: Acne Victim
Because both are cloUder alts, including Pixie Dust

Northern chinks are 178cm on average, NEAs (except for japs who were always shortcels) got cucked by poverty.

Also JFL at caring about who SEAmonkeys prefer

But yeah SEAmonkeys hapaworship like crazy, most of their actors are either hapa or chink

• +1
Reactions: bwrauycnee, Zikel_Nut and reptiles
Because both are cloUder alts, including Pixie Dust

Northern chinks are 178cm on average, NEAs (except for japs who were always shortcels) got cucked by poverty.

Also JFL at caring about who SEAmonkeys prefer

But yeah SEAmonkeys hapaworship like crazy, most of their actors are either hapa or chink
You know I'm trolling right? I mean not that you implied it but

• JFL
Reactions: Zikel_Nut and aspiringexcel

And they are semi brown
skin colour 1.png

1673385331872.png

who's the stacy in ur pfp OP she's sexy

I have yet to see a Kinh woman with a cumskin in my entire 24 years of life

wait this is acne victim
why did i mistake this nigga for ai impact
cuz otherwise why would a noodlewhore worshipper have a pimenova avi

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16960

And they are semi brown
skin colour 1.png

1673385331872.png

im Filipino asian and prefer white people they are superior and better genetics than us no debate needed

And they are semi brown
skin colour 1.png

1673385331872.png

Predeterminism

• JFL
They prefer tall attractive white men like all foids.

• +1
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd
Western 100%

yo

And they are semi brown
skin colour 1.png

1673385331872.png

white men have a slight edge, asian women arent typically high libido. so its not like it matters much. jbw is overrated.

yo

white men have a slight edge, asian women arent typically high libido. so its not like it matters much. jbw is overrated.
How do you know they have low libido? Does this mean they are worse for relationships?

They do. My sisters literally don't want to date a filipino dude, they would rather die to get a Jap/Korean than be with their own kind 💀

Vince carter its over