Do Wasians mog Whites/any other race/mixes?

looks>books

looks>books

Do not be as you are, but as you should be
Wasian genes are Godly, taking all the good asian genes with none of the drawbacks.
The asian genes give the canthal tilt and eye area while the white genes carry the rest of the face/skin tone/height

I aint ever seen an ugly wasian, all at least mtn, with the general average htn/hts+

What do yall think?

Key takeaway is that caucasioid genes can save any bloodline.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: HTNcutecel, watah, toolateforme and 4 others
Wasians only mog curries jfl , only black + White mullatos can consistently mog whites

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ThatBoneStructure, watah, billymidnight and 4 others
Wasian genes are Godly, taking all the good asian genes with none of the drawbacks.
The asian genes give the canthal tilt and eye area while the white genes carry the rest of the face/skin tone/height

I aint ever seen an ugly wasian, all at least mtn, with the general average htn/hts+

What do yall think?

They usually just look Asian

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanForever
OP is wasian

• +1
Reactions: watah, Neverbeganlmaoo, SubhumanForever and 1 other person

What do yall think?

Only for turanid and turanid's subbranchs

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: watah, yirma19 and sigma ✰
Only for turanid and turanid's subbranchs
Only middle asia and maybe west asia mogging
east asiacels t is literally so low they cant even grow a beard:lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: watah, Washa_bhai, wishIwasSalludon and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: watah and Newday*V3
The wasian girls look white with hunter eyes
what are you talking about bro hunter eyes?
they are just fold you are nigger
and for the fold turanid pheno is the best not too much or not too less

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon and looks>books
so yall would rather have a lightskin girl like zendaya or sum than a wasian
Foids have Infinite smv, looksmaxing is about men.
Im too lazy to Look for the Post but somewhere in botb there is a Post that Shows what Race has the best facial Bones. Basically whites have the best orbitals and mandible and Blacks have the best maxilla and vomer bone, logically You'd need to be a Mix of both to have the best Bones. Science proves this too..the Higher the genetic distance is between two Organisms of the Same species the more likely they are to Pass on their genes , vice versa incest creates literal retards because there is No genetic distance. Mixed people are also taller on average btw

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: watah, dostoyevski, wishIwasSalludon and 1 other person
Foids have Infinite smv, looksmaxing is about men.
Im too lazy to Look for the Post but somewhere in botb there is a Post that Shows what Race has the best facial Bones. Basically whites have the best orbitals and mandible and Blacks have the best maxilla and vomer bone, logically You'd need to be a Mix of both to have the best Bones. Science proves this too..the Higher the genetic distance is between two Organisms of the Same species the more likely they are to Pass on their genes , vice versa incest creates literal retards because there is No genetic distance. Mixed people are also taller on average btw
Link? Pure blood black people without any other genes get mogged extremely hard, with their best traits being height and athleticism.

What do yall think?

jfl asians are incel factories

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: watah and looks>books
Wasian (white passing ones) and Mulattos mog cumskins. When will you niggas learn that whites are on top only due to socioeconomic status jfl. Thankfully that's starting to change tho with all the mass immigration and joooish propaganda

• Love it
Reactions: looks>books
Wasian (white passing ones) and Mulattos mog cumskins. When will you niggas learn that whites are on top only due to socioeconomic status jfl. Thankfully that's starting to change tho with all the mass immigration and joooish propaganda
This.

When I say “wasian” users on here cant seem to comprehend what they even look like, probably because they all live in mumbai and only know what this site tells them :lul:

They don’t live in the U.S and it shows, probably have never even seen a wasian before, much less the stacylite/chadlite ones

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and Swarthy Knight

What do yall think?

elliot was wasian and u can see how he ended up

mixed look good if they receive the good looking features on their parents ends
generally what makes them look good is striking features + mixed is seen as exotic and good

• +1
Reactions: Rzn
They do, read this:

Robust mongols mog

• +1
Reactions: dostoyevski
They do, read this:

Robust mongols mog
only mongols and turanids bhai
if you are from asia and not from middle asia honestly its over:ogre:

Black + white = most attractive mix in the world

• +1
Reactions: watah and yirma19
This.

When I say “wasian” users on here cant seem to comprehend what they even look like, probably because they all live in mumbai and only know what this site tells them :lul:

They don’t live in the U.S and it shows, probably have never even seen a wasian before, much less the stacylite/chadlite ones

Yeah I grew up here in Canada where there are a lot of Waisians and they tend to have high appeal (both the males and females).

Mixed ppl in general look better than whites. It's why a lot of white females are so desperate to have mixed kids.

Turanid isnt even a 50/50 Mix, its 20-30% east Asian + 70-80% West eurasian.
lel nobody rejects that every pheno is literally mix

BUT, you are just wrong in something
%50 Middle asia(mongoloid) %50 caucasian and sometimes siberian
still mogger pheno tho i am typic turanid and i got 2.17 fwhr on the looksrate2

• +1
Reactions: yirma19
lel nobody rejects that every pheno is literally mix

BUT, you are just wrong in something
%50 Middle asia(mongoloid) %50 caucasian and sometimes siberian
still mogger pheno tho i am typic turanid and i got 2.17 fwhr on the looksrate2
It is a good phenotype, all of My Cousins have it. Oldest and second oldest is West Turanid youngest is aralid. Proportions could be better though, short legs and Arms and the tallest is 175cm

Depends,turanids like tajiks and Azeris and their harnizo lookalikes in Latin America are top tier but most hapas look fully asian

@ElTruecel can confirm harnizos are usually goodlooking and turanid Turks look just like them

Based and turanidpilled thread