Do you ever question if you were only born because you're father had oofy doofy brain software?

6ft4

TFBEM is the Meta
Do you ever witness an exchange between your parents and think if you had a bitch who acted with you in the same way your mother acts to your father you'd slap the shit out of her?
I honestly dont know how he has the patience to deal with her but she obviously found out what tactics she could use to manipulate him from day one and from an external point of view it looks like her sole objective was to extract as much misery as possible from another human being.

Because I was born with black knight brain software and wouldn't accept a foids bullshit manipulation ploys in the early stages of talking to her, does this mean that my chances of reproducing like my father did are GREATLY diminished?

With each generation lets assume that 70% of men that are born have their brains default setting as oofy doofie while 30% have black knight setting
Of the 30% of black knights, lets say only 10% will actually have a high enough SMV to find a girl who submits to them @forevergymcelling
While the other 20% of black knights remain childless in every generation because they cant find a girl who theyre attracted to who will submit
Girls who want power over an oofie doofy treat black knights without giga status like lepers

You might think you're a failure by comparison to your father since he reproduced seemingly without trying but was he naturally an oofie doofy and got taken advantage of by a manipulative foid despite absolutely mogging her in looks rarity?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mirrormogger, Primalsplit, TheMaxxer333 and 4 others
For me it’s the opposite, I’ll never treat my future wife the same way my father treats my mom.

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51781 and 6ft4
both my parents are good looking. i was meant to be chad but i breathed wrong

• JFL
Reactions: delonisliterallyme
HIGH LTN

• JFL
Reactions: ascension
Yeah oofy doofies really have it easy, black knight brain wiring is a nightmare
Altho its not the case with my dad

Do you ever witness an exchange between your parents and think if you had a bitch who acted with you in the same way your mother acts to your father you'd slap the shit out of her?
I honestly dont know how he has the patience to deal with her but she obviously found out what tactics she could use to manipulate him from day one and from an external point of view it looks like her sole objective was to extract as much misery as possible from another human being.

Because I was born with black knight brain software and wouldn't accept a foids bullshit manipulation ploys in the early stages of talking to her, does this mean that my chances of reproducing like my father did are GREATLY diminished?

With each generation lets assume that 70% of men that are born have their brains default setting as oofy doofie while 30% have black knight setting
Of the 30% of black knights, lets say only 10% will actually have a high enough SMV to find a girl who submits to them @forevergymcelling
While the other 20% of black knights remain childless in every generation because they cant find a girl who theyre attracted to who will submit
Girls who want power over an oofie doofy treat black knights without giga status like lepers

You might think you're a failure by comparison to your father since he reproduced seemingly without trying but was he naturally an oofie doofy and got taken advantage of by a manipulative foid despite absolutely mogging her in looks rarity?
Tbh my dad is a jock and keeps my mum in her place. She wouldn't dare try any funny shit with him

• +1
Reactions: 6ft4
It's better to be a single black knight than being an oofy doofy getting shat on and disrespected by your gf

• +1
Reactions: mirrormogger and 6ft4
It's better to be a single black knight than being an oofy doofy getting shat on and disrespected by your gf
if your gf shits on you and disrespects you it says nothing about you while it says a million bad things about her

• +1
Reactions: temporomandibular32
if your gf shits on you and disrespects you it says nothing about you while it says a million bad things about her
It shows you're a fucking bitch that commands 0 respect

It shows you have no boundaries. She knows she can treat you however you want and you wont do shit about it

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
High IQ thread

We need a private section for the few high IQ posters like us

@Gengar add this to the wish list

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and 6ft4
It shows you're a fucking bitch that commands 0 respect

It shows you have no boundaries. She knows she can treat you however you want and you wont do shit about it
but if you are dating a girl who isn’t like that it won’t matter if you’re a complete bitch or someone controlling

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit and temporomandibular32
but if you are dating a girl who isn’t like that it won’t matter if you’re a complete bitch or someone controlling
It’s in their nature to test their partners, especially when they’re upset or annoyed ect

Doesn’t matter how nice the girl is

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and temporomandibular32
can't relate, my dad was alpha. He was actually quite dark triad and walked all over my mom.

Funniest .ORG user but behind the jokes he always exposes the truth

• Love it
Reactions: 6ft4
Plot twist: You have black knight brain wiring BECAUSE you witnessed your mom abusing your oofy doofy father.

Sometimes, I think genes have an inbuilt mechanism to correct themselves for the next generation. Or your father is just as black knight as you, but he was repressed/manipulated growing up.

• +1
Reactions: mirrormogger, 6ft4 and Deleted member 48689
Can you elaborate on the black knight mindset