Do you feel the textbook prettyboy pheno is "tryhard"?

Do you feel the TikTok prettyboy pheno is "tryhard"?

• Total voters
Xangsane

Xangsane

jova
@softlysoftly @auburnlaw @Seth Walsh @ChadpreetMaxxer

To me it is. I state my opinion here:

THE MOST ATTRACTIVE FOIDS ARE ALWAYS WITH THE MICHAEL YERGER TYPES. RIPPED, TALL, MAESTHETIC WITH A MIX OF PRETTY AND MOSTLY MASC FEATURES.

The textbook female gaze prettyboy pheno also looks very tryhard.

It's definitely a fad which will die out within the next 2 years or so, and it's mostly foids 20 years and below that like this tryhard and manufactured, soulless look.
I also believe that the Old Money fashion that poor Scandicels are known to cope with is tryhard.
Both the Old Money pheno and the TikTok prettyboy pheno feel very forced.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson, Deleted member 22780 and softlysoftly
Depends on if you can pull it off or not.

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson, Deleted member 22775 and Xangsane
@Prettyboy

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
@Melo95

• +1

It's definitely a fad which will die out within the next 2 years or so, and it's mostly foids 20 years and below that like this tryhard and manufactured, soulless look.
I also believe that the Old Money aesthetic that poor Scandicels are known to cope with is tryhard.
any pic example ?

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson and Xangsane
Look at Nick Kaufmann, NilsKue, Damian Kater
of course it's a bit tryhard when you need to use 12 differents kind of make up before going outside

• +1
Look at Nick Kaufmann, NilsKue, Damian Kater
those kids are wearing shit ton of makeup and hiding behind filters they won't look near as good irl

• +1
@Verse

Aren't you one who promotes the prettyboy pheno?

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson and Verse
@edodalic29 @prettyboyy

• +1
All I know is that I’d trade my low class pheno for vinnie type pheno anyway

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22780
How do you slay on tinder then? Are you HTN+?
I got rated htn by a few people. But I only get trashy hoes looking for ons. No high quality women. But they’re decent looking atleast

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson and Pakicel
@Verse

Aren't you one who promotes the prettyboy pheno?
yes the pheno is good but you will get bullied by guys for being tryhard

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore and Xangsane
@softlysoftly Dude tbh you can find plenty of evidence on tiktok of girls thirsting for the same type of dudes u put in "To be IDEAL male you need both indicators of youth, health, and fertility as well as strong masculine dimorphism."

Its just youtubers like tails are just pushing the pretty boy agenda.

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore and tehVigilante
@forevergymcelling

• +1

I also believe that the Old Money fashion that poor Scandicels are known to cope with is tryhard.
Both the Old Money pheno and the TikTok prettyboy pheno feel very forced.
It's only tryhard when someone who doesn't have top genetics tries to prettyboymax. The proof is in the pudding I guess. It's like in the old days ~12-14 years ago with the Zyzz crew. Nobody gave a shit about the manlets or even Chestbrah but all eyes were drawn to Zyzz's physique, even though they all ran the same cycles of Tren, clen etc.

Real blackpill comes down to physiognomical detection of good genes through looks. That's why I always said, if you can get away with literally wearing lipstick, mascara, have your hair done like a girl, with earrings, painted nails etc.. and still showing that you have a face that attracts all the women in the world; then the prettyboymaxxing acts as a handicap indicator, alongside being a looksmax (ie: ability to show wastefulness where 99.9999999999999999% of others wouldn't be able to). Most men will get ridiculed for faggotmaxxing and it's because they don't have the physiognomical facial harmony and youthfulness that these top tiktokers have. Some people just have the right face, the right look.

So no, I don't think these guys are try-harding. The real truth is that their face and genetic looks allow them to get away with almost anything (they don't need to "try hard" at all, they just naturally do what works for them) - And through reinforced learning they know how to present themselves to be attractive to the most women in the current day. That's why they grow their hair long and have that style, that's why they have clear skin, are lean, wear chains and likely use eyelash serums and stuff on their lips.

They get so much pussy too that any girl they spend time with offline will try to style them, because girls actually care about good looking guys' looks (they don't care about how facially average or below guys dress or what haircut they have etc - and that's why they don't desire to be with malegazed dudes)

So if you treat it like how a neural network self learns. On average these top 0.0000000000000000001% prettyboy tiktokers get the most attention from the most girls online, out of anyone in the world. And it's a no brainer that any girl that spends time with them IRL is interested in their looks, and will say "this looks better on you", "your hair looks better like this", "that ring is so cool".

So when you realize that these guys have 100k+ posts per tiktok or insta post all from young girls, you can just imagine how the aggregate of every girl's preference for how they should looksmax, will result in a look/style which stays consistent across all the top tiktokers.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NegativeNorwood, chadriguez, Niklaus Mikaelson and 1 other person
Don't you feel this look/style is faddish/feels manufactured?
The point is that it doesn't matter. They have the best looks - it's almost empirical at this stage.

And no, I think it's the opposite of manufactured. You'll see way more "beauty pressure" put on men as more women enter higher paying careers over the next decades and the world will finally realise that beauty is selected for above everything.

When there is nothing more that a man can offer a woman, that she can't achieve herself - and vice versa, why would there be anything other than selection for beauty alone?

The repression of women's rights in the past century was a temporary construct put in place by men who'd be incel in 2022, so that they could reproduce. The consequence of not having pure and intense intersexual selection meant that some men who shouldn't have reproduced, did reproduce, and their sons are bearing the burden of being incels in the age of technology.

What was manufactured were the power structures which allowed ugly genes to be passed on. Innate identification of beauty was never manufactured, it's something we are all born with and have even as babies. The beauty standard is just a consensus on the best type of look. Men and women can't subvert it. Only the most beautiful can be the most beautiful.

In terms of the prettyboy look being a fad, I don't agree with that at all. There's simply no evidence or any contraindication as to why it wouldn't be a fad.

If you can build an argument as to why some other type of look will suddenly become attractive to women (like bald hypermasculine), while prettyboy tiktokers will suddenly be undesired and left for dead in 2022, I'm willing to hear it out. But if I'm basing myself in reality I gotta just go with the evidence and make sense of everything from an evolutionary biology & psychology perspective.

The reason there's so much pain is because of self-preservation. Guys see that the top tiktokers are the most desired, and then they look at themselves. The group of guys who will be most outraged will be those who look at themselves and realise they are so far away from having any of those qualities that it is over - but they won't accept the truth so they will lash out and try to contest and re-contest in the face of evidence.

There is no coincidence that old, bald, gymcelling, TRT, muh dont get married dont get divorced, muh she'll take your assets, are super right wing and ironically have no wealth or assets or chance at marrying or even catching a glance from a giga-landwhale. It is because they want to identify themselves with a set of beliefs where controls are set in place that might get them laid.

But it's all looks.

• +1
Reactions: NegativeNorwood, Niklaus Mikaelson, Prettyboy and 1 other person
The point is that it doesn't matter. They have the best looks - it's almost empirical at this stage.

And no, I think it's the opposite of manufactured. You'll see way more "beauty pressure" put on men as more women enter higher paying careers over the next decades and the world will finally realise that beauty is selected for above everything.

When there is nothing more that a man can offer a woman, that she can't achieve herself - and vice versa, why would there be anything other than selection for beauty alone?

The repression of women's rights in the past century was a temporary construct put in place by men who'd be incel in 2022, so that they could reproduce. The consequence of not having pure and intense intersexual selection meant that some men who shouldn't have reproduced, did reproduce, and their sons are bearing the burden of being incels in the age of technology.

What was manufactured were the power structures which allowed ugly genes to be passed on. Innate identification of beauty was never manufactured, it's something we are all born with and have even as babies. The beauty standard is just a consensus on the best type of look. Men and women can't subvert it. Only the most beautiful can be the most beautiful.

In terms of the prettyboy look being a fad, I don't agree with that at all. There's simply no evidence or any contraindication as to why it wouldn't be a fad.

If you can build an argument as to why some other type of look will suddenly become attractive to women (like bald hypermasculine), while prettyboy tiktokers will suddenly be undesired and left for dead in 2022, I'm willing to hear it out. But if I'm basing myself in reality I gotta just go with the evidence and make sense of everything from an evolutionary biology & psychology perspective.

The reason there's so much pain is because of self-preservation. Guys see that the top tiktokers are the most desired, and then they look at themselves. The group of guys who will be most outraged will be those who look at themselves and realise they are so far away from having any of those qualities that it is over - but they won't accept the truth so they will lash out and try to contest and re-contest in the face of evidence.

There is no coincidence that old, bald, gymcelling, TRT, muh dont get married dont get divorced, muh she'll take your assets, are super right wing and ironically have no wealth or assets or chance at marrying or even catching a glance from a giga-landwhale. It is because they want to identify themselves with a set of beliefs where controls are set in place that might get them laid.

But it's all looks.
What do you think of people like Michael Yerger?

What do you think of people like Michael Yerger?
Yerger is chad but his appeal is for older women. Pretty boy has appeal from 14-25 year olds. Yerger appeal starts around 18 and goes up to easily 30s

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane

But it's all looks.
Guys keep shitting on tiktok prettyboys but secretly they all wish they were one of them

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: VeryFuglyNiyguhs, Niklaus Mikaelson, Deleted member 22126 and 2 others
I’ve prettyboy really hard over the last 3ish months have a been really good, now I go clubbing/to bars and get approached by women Atleast twice every single night and make out with Atleast one girl a night/get her details ect.. (one lay so far from it)

But as @Seth Walsh put it some guys pull it off better then others, I’ve always had a “cute face” according to women, I’ve been called handsome, but most of the time cute.

• +1
Reactions: Seth Walsh
It can definitely be tryhard if you dont have the prettyboy genetics but try to dress like a pretty boy and get haircuts like a prettyboy and shave your arms and legs and chest and get those jewelry.
Its more tryhard than the "masculine" phenotype which is just gymcelling and letting your hair (and body hair) grow naturally, and not caring about what you wear.

I hate Prettyboys

//signing out

To
I’ve prettyboy really hard over the last 3ish months have a been really good, now I go clubbing/to bars and get approached by women Atleast twice every single night and make out with Atleast one girl a night/get her details ect.. (one lay so far from it)

But as @Seth Walsh put it some guys pull it off better then others, I’ve always had a “cute face” according to women, I’ve been called handsome, but most of the time cute.
To me the pheno just feels very copy-pasted and soulless. I might enjoy slightly oversized jumpers and jackets but everything I wear is understated and simple. I am simple.

• +1
Reactions: LightSkinNoob
It can definitely be tryhard if you dont have the prettyboy genetics but try to dress like a pretty boy and get haircuts like a prettyboy and shave your arms and legs and chest and get those jewelry.
Its more tryhard than the "masculine" phenotype which is just gymcelling and letting your hair (and body hair) grow naturally, and not caring about what you wear.
See below
To

To me the pheno just feels very copy-pasted and soulless. I might enjoy slightly oversized jumpers and jackets but everything I wear is understated and simple. I am simple.
I also attract a lot of clueless younger girls who don't have a pot to piss in since I look younger than my age since I look prettyboyish (I hate that word). I prefer girls closer to my age.

Do you think I should become a textbook prettyboy with the fashion, chains and all of that stuff?

Do you think I should become a textbook prettyboy with the fashion, chains and all of that stuff?
You can try it, but for the HQNP your going for id stick to old money

• +1
You can try it, but for the HQNP your going for id stick to old money
I definitely don't dress old money either. Just very bland and ordinary. Nothing special.

High maintenance, filters etc

So yes, it's tryhard in most cases

• +1
@edodalic29 @prettyboyy
most prettyboys that slay have masculine features (good jaw, good bones overall) but just have long hair, good skin and skinny to athletic build. I think the tiktok eboy shit can be too tryhard but just being a prettyboy mogs imo

• +1
most prettyboys that slay have masculine features (good jaw, good bones overall) but just have long hair, good skin and skinny to athletic build. I think the tiktok eboy shit can be too tryhard but just being a prettyboy mogs imo
I'm not skinny at all (17% bf mesomorph).