Do you guys gymcel ? (COPING THREAD)

Bonesbonesbonesbone

Bonesbonesbonesbone

T-1000 Frame Mogger
My 1RPM on all 3 main lifts are:

Squat: 167.5kg (Full Depth)

Deadlift: 205kg (Conventional with straps, chalk and belt).

Bench: 112.5kg ( No pause but full ROM, none of that powerlifting 1 inch ROM BS)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and Latinolooksmaxxer
blud strong as shit whats ur weight

also drop routine bhai

• +1
Reactions: socialcel
@ConfusedBolivian what were your stats peak bulk?

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
i had these lifts at 65-70kg ngl

except DL i dont like it

also drop routine bhai
5 day PPL Split Alternating between Leg focus and upper body focus

Week 1/ Week A : week 2/ Week B:

Monday- Push Monday- Pull

Tuesday- Pull Tuesday- Legs

Wednesday- Rest Wednesday- Rest

Thursday-Legs Thursday- Push

Friday-Push Friday - Pull

Saturday-Pull Saturday- Legs

Sunday- Rest Sunday- Rest

Alternate each week between week 1 and 2 focus week splits, note you do not have to do more pull days on the leg day focus split, you can do more push days too if you want it just depends on whether pulling or pushing is your weakness.

Also avoid doing deadlifts and squats on the same day for leg day focus, Do Squats first on Tuesday, then Deadlifts on Saturday, and so when you alternate to the Push and Pull dominant week, you can focus on either between Squats or Deadlifts on that week (Depends on you because some people have better leverages/build for squatting or deadlifting but imo focus more on the one you are not built for). So for me I focus more on deadlifts during the Push Pull dominant week (week 1) because I have bad leverages for it (Longer torso, and normal arm length). That's also why i'm great at squatting.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 57122
i had these lifts at 65-70kg ngl

except DL i dont like it
Deadlifts are great Imo, just don't need to surpass 2X bodyweight in working sets.

• +1
Reactions: buflek
@ConfusedBolivian what were your stats peak bulk?
105kgs at 6'2 and around 18-20 body fat and alot of water retention, now i am leaner,with less water retention and more muscular

• +1
Reactions: socialcel
5 day PPL Split Alternating between Leg focus and upper body focus

Week 1/ Week A : week 2/ Week B:

Monday- Push Monday- Pull

Tuesday- Pull Tuesday- Legs

Wednesday- Rest Wednesday- Rest

Thursday-Legs Thursday- Push

Friday-Push Friday - Pull

Saturday-Pull Saturday- Legs

Sunday- Rest Sunday- Rest

Alternate each week between week 1 and 2 focus week splits, note you do not have to do more pull days on the leg day focus split, you can do more push days too if you want it just depends on whether pulling or pushing is your weakness.

Also avoid doing deadlifts and squats on the same day for leg day focus, Do Squats first on Tuesday, then Deadlifts on Saturday, and so when you alternate to the Push and Pull dominant week, you can focus on either between Squats or Deadlifts on that week (Depends on you because some people have better leverages/build for squatting or deadlifting but imo focus more on the one you are not built for). So for me I focus more on deadlifts during the Push Pull dominant week (week 1) because I have bad leverages for it (Longer torso, and normal arm length). That's also why i'm great at squatting.
this looks good asf imma have to give it a try ty

• +1
Reactions: Bonesbonesbonesbone