Do you guys still occasionally use the Looksmaxxing section?

coispet

coispet

Tarantino Enjoyer
Kinda sad to see how dead it’s gotten

When I first joined it was nearly as active if not as active as Offtopic, now it’s just a haven for greys spamming “dnr” and videos of BGM dancing like a monkey :feelscry:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: silencio, DelonLover1999, Sny and 4 others
Not really. Most of the shit there is just stuff I’ve seen before.

• +1
Reactions: coispet
The bump based board format doesn't really work for anything other than shitposting because there's an undeserved level of equality between recently made shitposts and high IQ efforposts. We should unironically have a reddit board like format for that section.

• +1
Not really. Most of the shit there is just stuff I’ve seen before.
That’s understandable, I just really miss when old users would actively post on that section

@AscendingHero was a familiar name for me

• +1
Reactions: VolcelFTW

When I first joined it was nearly as active if not as active as Offtopic, now it’s just a haven for greys spamming “dnr” and videos of BGM dancing like a monkey :feelscry:
I have no use for it. Any ‘gems’ will be posted on TikTok and anything specific I’ll ask a knowledgeable user like orc. It’s like 99% cope too.

• +1

Once you read most of the important stuff on this sub-forum and BOTB then there's not much to look into. However there can still be new activity facilitated here. Considering the threads on PDO. Which are interesting considering you are getting localized lift level surgery results without actually doing too many invasive procedures.

Though this is not really the place for appropriate discussion as you established. There's simply no way you can investigate a new method of looksmaxxing without some low sentience, low IQ moron toddler going "dnr" and throwing your thread into disarray.

• +1
Once you read most of the important stuff on this sub-forum and BOTB then there's not much to look into. However there can still be new activity facilitated here. Considering the threads on PDO. Which are interesting considering you are getting localized lift level surgery results without actually doing too many invasive procedures.

Though this is not really the place for appropriate discussion as you established. There's simply no way you can investigate a new method of looksmaxxing without some low sentience, low IQ moron toddler going "dnr" and throwing your thread into disarray.
DNR

• JFL
Reactions: Sny, coispet and distance decay