Do you look the type of nigga that would use org

6

6’7whitechad

Luminary
Joined
May 31, 2026
Posts
6,842
Reputation
8,301
Title
 
  • +1
Reactions: RedDragonSlayer, Resonant, fearoffoids2.0 and 1 other person
wym, like gl?
 
  • +1
Reactions: Resonant and threadeffort
I doubt, I'm nd and less socialising but that can be associated with literally anyone
 
Im ltn so I guess
 
Average org user is 6’+ and high T
 
yeah, alot of people ask me if im into LM im not "good" looking im around average maybe slightly above n yet people can tell I think it's there is defo an "org style" people all chase the same coloring etc idk
 
yeah, alot of people ask me if im into LM im not "good" looking im around average maybe slightly above n yet people can tell I think it's there is defo an "org style" people all chase the same coloring etc idk
I used to look like that but now I look like a normie
 

Similar threads

ANON
Replies
68
Views
249
69FutureChad69
69FutureChad69
BraveCake
Replies
56
Views
151
manhattanbound
manhattanbound
Jordan Barrett
Replies
66
Views
299
Jordan Barrett
Jordan Barrett
IndecentEyes
Replies
9
Views
38
livelaughlook
livelaughlook
ICXCLuvr
Replies
24
Views
73
muhajudin21
muhajudin21

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top