Do you remember @itsOVER? He bred in SEA

@itsOVER is literal human garbage, the kind of person that should be lined up against a wall and shot in the head with a machine gun.

living off government hand outs and systematically impregnating vulnerable young women in poor countries then leaving them, likely leading to harsh lives for the children.

if you gave me a gun and said I could pull the trigger against his skull, crime free, i would. The world would become a better place instantly. I really hope that he commits suicide more than any PSL user I have came accross and I will be sure to celebrate this cockroach’s death.
The possible desitiny for HIS kids.

After 18 months, i have changed my views and no longer think that @itsOVER should be lined up against a wall and be executed by machine gun fire for his deeds. No. In the event that he has committed further pregnancies, He should be thrown into a 3ftx3ftx12ft pit and have gasoline poured onto him and set alight, then put the fire out and repeat this over the course of a fortnight or until he dies. African style lol. Or maybe that’s a bit over the top. I don’t actually care that much probably.

he is a waste of space tho

• JFL
Reactions: ROTTING
I see no problem. You’re just mad he has children and fucks sexy Asians everyday
Shut up you attention seeking faggot. you aren’t funny

He knocks up poverty asian girls and tactically stays with them until they are past the point of abortion then abandons his kids with zero child support.

I see no problem. You’re just mad he has children and fucks sexy Asians everyday
I want to seamax too and his vietnam thread inspired me to go there but bringing a fatherless kid into the world is not excusable especially if you're blackpilled

• +1
Reactions: Patient A
and? You act like the locals don’t do that anyways. Better to have first world country genes
That’s like saying it’s ok to rape kids especially if you are a celebrity
3F20827D BE27 416A A3F3 F724651DAAE1

are you indian? Is that why you’re triggered cuz you can’t have kids as easily as him?
No. + That doesn’t assumption doesn’t make sense.