Do you remember @itsOVER? He bred in SEA

The thing is, your looks, intelligence etc are heavily influenced by your environment. Height, bone mass in general, also facial bones are very dependent on your upbringing/environment as a kid, this includes hygienic standards, men 300years ago in europe had the stature of kids nowadays, the genes stayed the same, just the environment changed. So if you have subhuman genes, PLUS you ignore your kids and they grow up in poverty with suboptimal nutrition, sleep and hygene, your kids will be a lot more subhuman than you, assuming you alteast grew up in a first world country. Not to mention the psychological consequences of growing up without a father.
Giga coping subhuman

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11074, sandcelmuttcel, Mexicanboi and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, PubertyMaxxer and Subhuman Philtrum
ethical or not, he get what he want,
and these women should know better, fucking random guy on tinder without a condom,
i doubt the third world goverment support is enough, they can find a cuck simp for resources to take care of the child
it is what it is

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, LastHopeForNorman, Deleted member 4562 and 4 others
Gay thread really snotty gay thread he’s worse than black fathers who live their child

• +1
Reactions: AscensionMillenium and Patient A
just lol if you fuck these types of subhumans you’re still a virgin especially if you use JBW :lul: :sick:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4562, AscensionMillenium, diggbicc and 1 other person
he get what he want,
and these women should know better, fucking random guy on tinder without a condom,
they both shit. the dude and the woman.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, MammothActuary, diggbicc and 3 others
both admirable for his give no fucks attitude but also abominable

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4562, Deleted member 5145 and lutte
@itsOVER is literal human garbage, the kind of person that should be lined up against a wall and shot in the head with a machine gun.

living off government hand outs and systematically impregnating vulnerable young women in poor countries then leaving them, likely leading to harsh lives for the children.

if you gave me a gun and said I could pull the trigger against his skull, crime free, i would. The world would become a better place instantly. I really hope that he commits suicide more than any PSL user I have came accross and I will be sure to celebrate this cockroach’s death.
How does he do that tho?

Plus I think he said in the past, reading his post history, that he'd taken out a loan of ~8k pounds but apparently wasn't gonna pay it back?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512 and Patient A
Can't comprehend. What destiny? Co-producing misery?

He beat his destiny of incelhood, by JBW-maxxing - Locationmaxxing. But imo, he should had just kept it at Funmaxxing. That I think is no problem and okay and why not. Or he could breedmaxx even there, if he fully supported that idea of mixed children, and he gonna put in effort to create good environment.

But, Throwing your own kids, into missery. wtf?
It's not just her dna, it's his dna as well. aka, in a sense he is throwing a piece of him into missery, when he's breeding with material he deems sub-human.
I would had at minimum if I was him, throw moneyher way for the child raizing. So your dna at least doesn't grow up in poverty/misery and some comfort, so the dna can at least manifest it's full potential due to environment maxxing.
his destiny is to die without an offspring

i don't see him as hero. what he did was pathetic. but you need to understand how terrible it is for some people to die without leaving a seed in the world.

• +1
Reactions: oatmeal
He's a fag for making that website on @Nibba

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4562, Pumanator, Hector and 4 others
What a disgusting human being.

I mean. I get his JBW-maxxing for some fun.

But wtf up with no pre-cautions to not co-produce half-half children? And than be 100% absent.
Because what you co-produce is also yours, and with his absence he just co-produces misery/pain/shitty lives for these kids probably.
Imo, for breeding. First step is obviously to only co-produce with gentic superior females also (whatever a dude thinks that is); and 2nd step is to environment maxx for the child to grow up well. So he/she can become a Chad/Stacy; and have a less shitty life than the rest of world.

This fool, is just co-producing new misserable life into the world. WTF?
If he did it in the West, at least knew the child don't grow up in shithole poverty, because single-mom can just wellfare-maxx in the West.

Jbw shouldnt be a thing and 3rd world countries shoulsnt either

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
It seems it’s not just foids that are mad at ugly men escaping their genetic destiny

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4562, Deleted member 10191, diggbicc and 2 others
@Gargantuan @her @Lorsss @Master stop being cucks and uncage the dude @itsOVER

1 year of punishment is enough

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4562, Boldandbeautiful, Deleted member 7776 and 3 others
He's a fag for making that website on @Nibba
Is that who made that website??

100% the worse PSL user ever. Elliot Rodger is more likeable than this guy.

man, there would be a very long que of people from PSL forums alone to stamp on this faggots skull

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4562, Deleted member 7776, diggbicc and 5 others
Is that who made that website??

100% the worse PSL user ever. Elliot Rodger is more likeable than this guy.

man, there would be a very long que of people from PSL forums alone to stamp on this faggots skull

i never liked this guy then and I don't like him now

nibba was a narcy I admit, but lol at making a site on him just cause you were mad at him.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4562, Deleted member 7776, diggbicc and 1 other person
What a disgusting human being.

I mean. I get his JBW-maxxing for some fun.

But wtf up with no pre-cautions to not co-produce half-half children? And than be 100% absent.
Because what you co-produce is also yours, and with his absence he just co-produces misery/pain/shitty lives for these kids probably.
Imo, for breeding. First step is obviously to only co-produce with gentic superior females also (whatever a dude thinks that is); and 2nd step is to environment maxx for the child to grow up well. So he/she can become a Chad/Stacy; and have a less shitty life than the rest of world.

This fool, is just co-producing new misserable life into the world. WTF?
If he did it in the West, at least knew the child don't grow up in shithole poverty, because single-mom can just wellfare-maxx in the West.
The dude is bitter about his past experiences as an incel and impregnated/ditched a bunch of girls as a "fuck you" to society. It's pretty pathetic.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 4562, Deleted member 7776 and 3 others
Didn’t read is this chubby fuck even planning on raising these kids or did he just literally shoot cum into a pussy just to flex?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776, Deleted member 1973, Deleted member 5746 and 3 others
Didn’t read is this chubby fuck even planning on raising these kids or did he just literally shoot cum into a pussy just to flex?
nah he just shot cum in and fled.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 7776 and Deleted member 8765
Lol at being such moralfags
Sea Noodlewhores unironically just look to get a blue eyed and fair skinned baby
You guys should do the same

Screenshot 20201120 174202 DuckDuckGo
Downloadfile 218

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 10191, SeiGun, lutte and 4 others
I hope he names his sons Francisco, Sean and Alain

• JFL
Reactions: brainded, Deleted member 9488, lutte and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, ChadFucksYourOneitis, Deleted member 4562 and 4 others
his destiny is to die without an offspring

i don't see him as hero. what he did was pathetic. but you need to understand how terrible it is for some people to die without leaving a seed in the world.
i minded mainly. His abonding of his seed/dna . Aka, not making sure his seed gets to grow up in a decent environment (due to his involvements). just leaving it up to chance.
Jbw shouldnt be a thing and 3rd world countries shoulsnt either
Both is reality, that they do exist.
imo. most comon reason for shitholes, is due to "bad structure setup" and/or leadership. Best example for that is asia. Japan, South Korea, Singapore. They got well structured and decent leaderships; and these countries are very lifeable overall. Sucky structures and/ore leadership, like China, Vietnam, Cambodia, Indonesia, and so on. And it sucks balls to life there.
People are weak, when they don't fight shitty systems and/or leadership in a country. When people don't fight it. The
Lol at being such moralfags
Sea Noodlewhores unironically just look to get a blue eyed and fair skinned baby
You guys should do the same
Truth. I can't and wouldn't deny an "ethnic" his aim, to find a white Stacy, for him to breed with or to have fun with. As men you gotta know though, if you enter a foreign dating market place, the men (your competition) may be brutal though. As in, if the male competition moggs you, they won't mind you joining in much. And if you mogg (like a jbw dude in Asia) the male local competition will likly dislike you and may feel it's time to beat you up.

I can't blame these asian man for example at all. I say, well done. Especially when doing so, in a country with a female surpluss anyways. These men there,can't get with all the women anyways due to the female surplus.

holy fuck. brutal sory about Chinese men trying to locationmaxx in Pakistan.

• +1
Reactions: reptiles
Dude did that website to Nibba, that was disgusting, and now does that? That much much much more worse. This incel is clearly a psychophat.

Nibba should take revenge and do a websitw about him.

So sad. Poor gooks and poor kids. A condomn was too much?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4562, MammothActuary, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 7 others
can someone send me the link to the unlisted video of FACEandLMS' last livestream with @itsOVER

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: lutte, MiroslavBulldosex, Deleted member 6512 and 3 others
You guys pass from "fuck normies" "fuck foids" and when someone does something you turn into soy cucks

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Darkthrone, Deleted member 4562, MiroslavBulldosex and 8 others
You guys pass from "fuck normies" "fuck foids" and when someone does something you turn into soy cucks
i get why people are mad at him, but if he buys them plan-b and they decide to not take it in hopes of chaining him to them for the rest of his life i think it gets iffy

and abortion is always an option once they realized he won‘t commit despite her attempt to lock him in with a kid

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4562
i get why people are mad at him, but if he buys them plan-b and they decide to not take it in hopes of chaining him to them for the rest of is life i think it gets iffy
They are jealous that a bloated manlet procreated while they are starving and jerking

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11074, Deleted member 10191, lutte and 1 other person
damn, I missed it. Sad FaceANDLMS is to high inhib, to post the live streams online. Bcause he always feels he sounds like a low iq moron.
Try "Medicann blackpill" channel on youtube, he re-uploads

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, alex569, Deleted member 2634 and 2 others

not this one, the stream with him was from Nov 15th. and he always unlists the vod of stream as soon as he's done since he's scared to get banned

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973 and eduardkoopman
not this one, the stream with him was from Nov 15th. and he always unlists the vod of stream as soon as he's done since he's scared to get banned
check the above posts of normieschmormie

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
Nobody says deliberately creating kids with fucked up lives in poor countries and no father support is a good thing! AND doxing fellow forum members to the point that you make an entire website about them!

I don’t know any other users that have done either of those things!

you need to give your head a shake son

• +1
Reactions: Boldandbeautiful, Deleted member 1973, alex569 and 2 others
This?
If you find it tell me, i cant watch 4 hours of this

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, eduardkoopman and Deleted member 7098
This?
If you find it tell me, i cant watch 4 hours of this

yes. this one. i'll give you the time stamps when he comes on

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, MiroslavBulldosex and Cleftcel
Message him directly on the forums and tag me in a thread when you get the video

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
I agree that he is a piece of shit but morals don't matter when it's about breeding. Do you think Gengis Khan cared when he was killing and raping? No. Morals are cope if they are a disadvantage to you, and this guy used his cards as best as he can, and those gooks still fucked him first date with no condom and let him nut inside. Sorry not sorry, those are the same women that would reject a standard ricecel, so now pay the mayo tax and raise your kids alone.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 4562, Deleted member 11074, Boldandbeautiful and 5 others
Message him directly on the forums and tag me in a thread when you get the video
i'm not on .co and i don't think Face has an account on here

and the mods mega-banned @itsOVER since you can't even pm him

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Patient A and Deleted member 5891
Bildschirmfoto 2020 11 20 um 192209

uncage him, he's still active a year after his ban

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4562, Deleted member 10191, Boldandbeautiful and 10 others
Summoning @itsOVER teach me your EE secrets man, and please brah

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: quakociaptockh, lasthope and Deleted member 7098
Is he retarded? Why would he bring hapa fatherless kids to this world? Just to suffer?
Also, doesn't he have to pay child pension?
wtf he is gonna grow up in a asian country he could be slayer here jfl

Summoning @itsOVER teach me your EE secrets man, and please brah
Just go there, and be white. Use online dating stuff, or if you can speak with randoms. That's all the secrets.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4562, alex569, Deleted member 6512 and 1 other person