Do you remember @itsOVER? He bred in SEA

He is a Saint.
But those are old news, we haven't heard from him in a while.

Just go there, and be white. Use online dating stuff, or if you can speak with randoms. That's all the secrets.
He said that cold approaching doesn't work tho :/

I already saw this,he was on FaceandLMS live stream last Sunday.
i watched most of the stream but missed that part, when abouts is the part with itsover? jus give me a guestimate

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex
i watched most of the stream but missed that part, when abouts is the part with itsover? jus give me a guestimate
There is a picture of him
Thats it jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973 and Cleftcel
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973 and Deleted member 7098
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, oatmeal and Deleted member 7098
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4562, Deleted member 1973, Deleted member 6512 and 3 others
Truth Bomb, what you said. To self hate among asians, is also brutal.
1595883958389.jpg
1489298709078.jpg

View attachment 815560

Farm the rice, pay the price, JFL at this.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: poloralf, AscensionMillenium, Patient A and 4 others
over for the future ERs but they might end up hapa moggers in SEA who knows

• +1
Reactions: AscensionMillenium and sandcelmuttcel
What a disgusting human being.

I mean. I get his JBW-maxxing for some fun.

But wtf up with no pre-cautions to not co-produce half-half children? And than be 100% absent.
Because what you co-produce is also yours, and with his absence he just co-produces misery/pain/shitty lives for these kids probably.
Imo, for breeding. First step is obviously to only co-produce with gentic superior females also (whatever a dude thinks that is); and 2nd step is to environment maxx for the child to grow up well. So he/she can become a Chad/Stacy; and have a less shitty life than the rest of world.

This fool, is just co-producing new misserable life into the world. WTF?
If he did it in the West, at least knew the child don't grow up in shithole poverty, because single-mom can just wellfare-maxx in the West.

🤡 🤡 Clown World bro 🤡🤡. Its fucking hilarious to think we have all these morales in place when all it takes to have a child is to put P in V. All it takes is a ONS to put another human on the planet for 60+ Years. If there is a god of this reality he is laughing at us rn.

FUCK THIS GAY EARTH NIGGA

• +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel, Deleted member 6512 and oatmeal
Doesn’t he have a discord

The thing is, your looks, intelligence etc are heavily influenced by your environment. Height, bone mass in general, also facial bones are very dependent on your upbringing/environment as a kid, this includes hygienic standards, men 300years ago in europe had the stature of kids nowadays, the genes stayed the same, just the environment changed. So if you have subhuman genes, PLUS you ignore your kids and they grow up in poverty with suboptimal nutrition, sleep and hygene, your kids will be a lot more subhuman than you, assuming you alteast grew up in a first world country. Not to mention the psychological consequences of growing up without a father.
No father = hapa gays. At least they won't live like miserable incels like their father was

Dude did that website to Nibba, that was disgusting, and now does that? That much much much more worse. This incel is clearly a psychophat.

Nibba should take revenge and do a websitw about him.

So sad. Poor gooks and poor kids. A condomn was too much?
too bad a website about him won't do shit
he is the lowest of the low. nothing to lose

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4562, Deleted member 1973, Patient A and 1 other person
You guys pass from "fuck normies" "fuck foids" and when someone does something you turn into soy cucks
Hating on people is a femenine soy trait. High t chads only care about them and their social surrounding, they don't spend time wishing bad on others.

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84, UglyGod360, Deleted member 4562 and 3 others
The dude has 3 hapa mongrels now, he succeded at life, kinda. Best thing is he can send 50bux a month, 150 total, and they will be living like kangs there.

• +1
Reactions: Germania
How did he fuck a hot Ukrainian? He's an average small framed Manlet

What a disgusting human being.

I mean. I get his JBW-maxxing for some fun.

But wtf up with no pre-cautions to not co-produce half-half children? And than be 100% absent.
Because what you co-produce is also yours, and with his absence he just co-produces misery/pain/shitty lives for these kids probably.
Imo, for breeding. First step is obviously to only co-produce with gentic superior females also (whatever a dude thinks that is); and 2nd step is to environment maxx for the child to grow up well. So he/she can become a Chad/Stacy; and have a less shitty life than the rest of world.

This fool, is just co-producing new misserable life into the world. WTF?
If he did it in the West, at least knew the child don't grow up in shithole poverty, because single-mom can just wellfare-maxx in the West.
I guess thats just the cycle of life and suffering. Rip those kids.

I could understand blowing your wad inside a hottie but 2/3 of those girls are really ugly..

That aside, he best not stick around in Thailand, unless he wants to get castrated by the enraged family members of one of those girls
He wouldn't be difficult to find...

@itsOVER be careful bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4562
Maybe he goes full accelerationism🤡🤡🤡

• JFL
Ngl I was getting hyped thinking I'd be listening to the legend himself.
i just listened to about the whole show. And It'sover dude wasn't on it.

Basically.
"Discussing" the (brutal for ethnics incels; and hope/cope forewhite-incels) JBW pill.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973 and MiroslavBulldosex
He’s an ass wipe honestly he was posting about how he hoped that his kids suffer and go ER idk how someone can respect that let alone call you “cucked” for saying what he’s doing is wrong
@oatmeal

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4562, Tall, BigBoy and 7 others
The guy is a fucking dickhead, and so are the few morons on this thread who support him. His life is shitty as an incel in a first world country, so how fucked up are his children's lives going to be raised by a single mother in a second world country where there isn't much government support....

• +1
Reactions: far336, Deleted member 4562, Tall and 2 others
https://incels.is/data/avatars/l/28/28803.jpg?1599485281
BigMorons
Please kill me
★★★

JoinedAug 24, 2020Posts216Online4d 10h 57m
Today at 1:51 PM
  • New
  • Add bookmark
Absolutly disgusting, you should never make child born into this world feel suffering as incel. I aggre at pump dan dump foid but not for bringing innocet kid as incel to this world.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Tall, alex569, Deleted member 1973 and 4 others
I would be ok with it if the kids were girls, but bringing a boy into the world like that is fucked up lmao

It's fine to go slay but to just get them pregnant and ditch them is fucked beyoncomprehension it's a nice fantasy but to actually go through with it lmao.
Should be a mans responsibility to take care of his offspring. Hope this faggot gets killed

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: poloralf and alex569
Most incels are too high inhib to ever do what he did even if they are capable of doing so

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4562, Deleted member 10191, poloralf and 1 other person
Regardless of what your stance is on knocking up poor SEA thots, it's pretty wild to think that most of could father like 10+ children if we had a little bit of money to spend and the balls to pull the crap like the dude from the OP. Compare that to betabuxxing in the West where you MIGHT have two kids in your thirties if you're willing to swallow your pride and wife some post-wall PSL 4 fatty. Some of these Asians would be above average in the West with a little makeup, plus they're young and more likely to be virgins.

Kind of an easy loophole from a Darwinian perspective. You just gotta be a huge sociopath or a moron to go through with it, I guess.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4562, quakociaptockh, poloralf and 3 others
and abortion is always an option once they realized he won‘t commit despite her attempt to lock him in with a kid
Pretty sure he's mentioned on .me that he often stayed long enough to the point where she can't get an abortion

• WTF
It's fine to go slay but to just get them pregnant and ditch them is fucked beyoncomprehension it's a nice fantasy but to actually go through with it lmao.
Should be a mans responsibility to take care of his offspring. Hope this faggot gets killed
The thing is he never fucked with a condom on, even whores (he had his first child with an actual prostitute and learned about it like 2 years later).

• WTF
Must be nice knowing you are literally a plane ticket away from ascending. As for the kids, how they turn out will almost totally depend on how white they end up looking.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4562, joseph and MiroslavBulldosex
Must be nice knowing you are literally a plane ticket away from ascending. As for the kids, how they turn out will almost totally depend on how white they end up looking.
That's what a lot of people don't understand, being hapa in Asia is a huge halo.
You basically look like a surgerymaxxed Asian and you speak the local language. Interestingly enough SEA hapas are often better looking than EA hapas.

• +1
Reactions: AscensionMillenium
Regardless of what your stance is on knocking up poor SEA thots, it's pretty wild to think that most of could father like 10+ children if we had a little bit of money to spend and the balls to pull the crap like the dude from the OP. Compare that to betabuxxing in the West where you MIGHT have two kids in your thirties if you're willing to swallow your pride and wife some post-wall PSL 4 fatty. Some of these Asians would be above average in the West with a little makeup, plus they're young and more likely to be virgins.

Kind of an easy loophole from a Darwinian perspective. You just gotta be a huge sociopath or a moron to go through with it, I guess.
It’s not betabuxxing if you have kids with the woman. It’s only betabuxxing if you pay to raise the kids of another man from her early pump and dumps. If a woman has kids with you, odds are she’s attracted to you

• +1
Reactions: quakociaptockh
It’s not betabuxxing if you have kids with the woman. It’s only betabuxxing if you pay to raise the kids of another man from her early pump and dumps. If a woman has kids with you, odds are she’s attracted to you
Not necessarily true. Lots of subhumans, particularly from previous generations, actually do get their wives pregnant. It kind of goes against dual mating strategy and the whole cuck theory or whatever, but it happens a lot

Not necessarily true. Lots of subhumans, particularly from previous generations, actually do get their wives pregnant. It kind of goes against dual mating strategy and the whole cuck theory or whatever, but it happens a lot
It only happened in previous generations because women weren’t as able to sleep around with other men and were forced into other marriages, so if they wanted to have kids, they had to procreate with their subhuman husband. It’s different nowadays cuz women don’t have to rely on men for resources as much

Low inhib af, spread your seed boyos this guy uis winning the darwinian game he just needs to knock up more EE girls.

as fir hapa kids just ship the men to asia to be moggers and leave the hapa women in the west problem solved.

we need a dark triad genghis khan maxxing guide from this guy tbh

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84, Deleted member 10191 and quakociaptockh
Good job i aint white, i would have impregnated half the Asian continent. A reverse Genghis Khan.

• Love it
Reactions: GeordiLeFort
nah he just shot cum in and fled.
How come those noodlewhores haven't been able to find him and charge him with child support?

What a beautiful video.
Thank god I was born white, I can't imagine how bad things would be if I was ethnic.
I always know, in the back of my head as a white dude. That I can (untill 50's even) activate a cheat code if things don't work out in West. A cheat code called: Asia or Africa (or south and middle America) maxxing with the JBW cheatcode.

• +1
Reactions: far336
i minded mainly. His abonding of his seed/dna . Aka, not making sure his seed gets to grow up in a decent environment (due to his involvements). just leaving it up to chance.
Both is reality, that they do exist.
imo. most comon reason for shitholes, is due to "bad structure setup" and/or leadership. Best example for that is asia. Japan, South Korea, Singapore. They got well structured and decent leaderships; and these countries are very lifeable overall. Sucky structures and/ore leadership, like China, Vietnam, Cambodia, Indonesia, and so on. And it sucks balls to life there.
People are weak, when they don't fight shitty systems and/or leadership in a country. When people don't fight it. The

Truth. I can't and wouldn't deny an "ethnic" his aim, to find a white Stacy, for him to breed with or to have fun with. As men you gotta know though, if you enter a foreign dating market place, the men (your competition) may be brutal though. As in, if the male competition moggs you, they won't mind you joining in much. And if you mogg (like a jbw dude in Asia) the male local competition will likly dislike you and may feel it's time to beat you up.

I can't blame these asian man for example at all. I say, well done. Especially when doing so, in a country with a female surpluss anyways. These men there,can't get with all the women anyways due to the female surplus.

holy fuck. brutal sory about Chinese men trying to locationmaxx in Pakistan.

Screen Shot 2020 11 23 at 234029

• JFL
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex and eduardkoopman
Legendary thread.

"Farm the rice, pay the price" jfl

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84