The modern Genghis khan

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, zeshama, Patient A and 26 others
Japanese girls are the best in Asia

• +1
Reactions: alex569, Deleted member 5145 and Lux
What a disgusting human being.

I mean. I get his JBW-maxxing for some fun.

But wtf up with no pre-cautions to not co-produce half-half children? And than be 100% absent.
Because what you co-produce is also yours, and with his absence he just co-produces misery/pain/shitty lives for these kids probably.
Imo, for breeding. First step is obviously to only co-produce with gentic superior females also (whatever a dude thinks that is); and 2nd step is to environment maxx for the child to grow up well. So he/she can become a Chad/Stacy; and have a less shitty life than the rest of world.

This fool, is just co-producing new misserable life into the world. WTF?
If he did it in the West, at least knew the child don't grow up in shithole poverty, because single-mom can just wellfare-maxx in the West.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: ROTTING, Patient A, Albeacho and 59 others
"To get her ass ditched"?

Thats why im not on .co, people here have some sort of self-respect

• +1
Reactions: Patient A, Albeacho, Deleted member 4562 and 11 others
He's a legend who defied his destiny
Can't comprehend. What destiny? Co-producing misery?

He beat his destiny of incelhood, by JBW-maxxing - Locationmaxxing. But imo, he should had just kept it at Funmaxxing. That I think is no problem and okay and why not. Or he could breedmaxx even there, if he fully supported that idea of mixed children, and he gonna put in effort to create good environment.

But, Throwing your own kids, into missery. wtf?
It's not just her dna, it's his dna as well. aka, in a sense he is throwing a piece of him into missery, when he's breeding with material he deems sub-human.
I would had at minimum if I was him, throw moneyher way for the child raizing. So your dna at least doesn't grow up in poverty/misery and some comfort, so the dna can at least manifest it's full potential due to environment maxxing.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: far336, N1c, Deleted member 4562 and 26 others
Can't comprehend.
Funmaxxing, I think is no problem and okay and why not.

Throwing your own kids, into missery. wtf?
It's not just her dna, it's his as well. aka, in a sense he is throwing a piece of him into missery, when he's breeding with material he deems sub-human.
he just doesnt give a fuck

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4562, Deleted member 1973, Deleted member 6512 and 1 other person
Based

but i rarely find asian girls attractive

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 7313, Mouthbreath and Deleted member 10679
Is he retarded? Why would he bring hapa fatherless kids to this world? Just to suffer?
Also, doesn't he have to pay child pension?

• +1
Reactions: Patient A, coping ethnic, Hades and 20 others
he just doesnt give a fuck
I understand. But I don't see the legend in it. When one don't give a fuck about one "OWN" child, aka "OWN" dna.

I can't see a biological child. As outside of oneslef, but I think as a part/extension of self.
That dude, does see it that way. And I disagree on that concept.

• +1
Reactions: kuroganeikki, Deleted member 1973, diggbicc and 2 others

But wtf up with no pre-cautions to not co-produce half-half children? And than be 100% absent.
Because what you co-produce is also yours, and with his absence he just co-produces misery/pain/shitty lives for these kids probably.
Imo, for breeding. First step is obviously to only co-produce with gentic superior females also (whatever a dude thinks that is); and 2nd step is to environment maxx for the child to grow up well. So he/she can become a Chad/Stacy; and have a less shitty life than the rest of world.

If he did it in the West, at least knew the child don't grow up in shithole poverty, because single-mom can just wellfare-maxx in the West.
I hope the kids only go ER on him and just him, fucking piece of shit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis, coping ethnic, Pussyslayer and 21 others

Just look after the Hapa theory

Ddddddddddddddddddddd

I have officially heard it all on this forum

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4562, MiroslavBulldosex, Pussyslayer and 4 others
Is he retarded? Why would he bring hapa fatherless kids to this world? Just to suffer?
Also, doesn't he have to pay child pension?
I hope the kids only go ER on him and just him, fucking piece of shit
Hapa = chad there
They’ll be fine

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, ChadFucksYourOneitis, RealLooksmaxxer and 6 others
Once you have a Hapa your whole life becomes a meme.

I feel like a living clown tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Boldandbeautiful, sandcelmuttcel, BigBoy and 7 others
I already saw this,he was on FaceandLMS live stream last Sunday.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: JadedNormie, Deleted member 1973, SubhumanCurrycel and 2 others
Hapa = chad there
They’ll be fine
I bet he'll look full asian so he doesn't even get the status of Hapa since @itsOVER is so subhuman his genes are insanely recessive, I wouldn't be surprised if the child ends up being a genetic clone of the woman

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: coping ethnic, kuroganeikki, Deleted member 1973 and 17 others
also he seems happy in the pics
Good for him.

I already saw this,he was on FaceandLMS live stream last Sunday.
damn, I missed it. Sad FaceANDLMS is to high inhib, to post the live streams online. Bcause he always feels he sounds like a low iq moron.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, diggbicc, Deleted member 6512 and 3 others
I hope hell is real @itsOVER

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: prettyboyswag and Subhuman Philtrum
Pretty sure @Pagan cope have a child there

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath

Miserable kids? Half whites in Asia are treated like royalty. I know a short fat white guy who had kids with an asian girl in an asian country, the kids are fat too, in a country where being fat is normally a giga death sentence, but they are super popular in school and stuck up because they are half white.

His kids will slay and get prime validation if they keep living in SEA

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, ChadFucksYourOneitis, sandcelmuttcel and 12 others
Didnt he dox Nibba? :/

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: prettyboyswag, SubhumanCurrycel and Deleted member 7098
@itsOVER the incel who took sex trips to SEA and EE bred in SEA

700px-Itsover.png

His threads:

The result:

leungchopan140600895.jpg

https://incels.is/threads/gentlemen-give-it-up-for-itsover.50679/
Giphy

Every whitecel's future.

Adln6eXy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Luke LLL, Hades, Deleted member 1973 and 2 others
How anyone could be that stupid or sadistic to know how shi*ty are his genes but still must spread that subhuman semen.
Plus of course those single mothers won't give proper enviromental factors to those children .
Great, he is responsible for other 3 painful lives .
Interesting if his children also will have his bloat and NCT.
Fuckin c*nt, you can have foids but don't be responsible for further pain in this world.
Blackpill evolved to save future generations from pain of bad apperance and life overall.
But no, you of course must insert your micro pencil d*ck into gook vagina and spread your disgusting stinky subhuman semen because you think you have right to have the same life as top genetic people. Well, you don't , nature is brutal and don't try to strain this in name of your ignorance.
Selfish motherf*cker.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, HOLYFUARK, Patient A and 24 others
How anyone could be that stupid or sadistic to know how shi*ty are his genes but still must spread that subhuman semen.
Plus of course those single mothers won't give proper enviromental factors to those children .
Fuckin c*nt, you can have foids but don't be responsible for further pain in this world.
Blackpill evolved to save future generations from pain of bad apperance and life overall.
But no, you of course must insert your micro pencil d*ck into gook vagina and spread your disgusting stinky subhuman semen because you think you have right to have the same life as top genetic people. Well, you don't , nature is brutal and don't try to strain this in name of your ignorance.
Selfish motherf*cker.
The thing is, your looks, intelligence etc are heavily influenced by your environment. Height, bone mass in general, also facial bones are very dependent on your upbringing/environment as a kid, this includes hygienic standards, men 300years ago in europe had the stature of kids nowadays, the genes stayed the same, just the environment changed. So if you have subhuman genes, PLUS you ignore your kids and they grow up in poverty with suboptimal nutrition, sleep and hygene, your kids will be a lot more subhuman than you, assuming you alteast grew up in a first world country. Not to mention the psychological consequences of growing up without a father.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: coping ethnic and goat2x
Selfish motherf*cker.
@thinwhiteduke what's so fuckin funny. Jfl at your parents for make you and letting you existing

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Boldandbeautiful, Warlow, Deleted member 3583 and 3 others
@thinwhiteduke what's so fuckin funny. Jfl at your parents for make you and letting you existing
how come your mother didnt abort your long midface ass? yeah, i forget, its a sin

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, BigBoy and Sikkunt23
Why is he breeding just to leave them

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, SubhumanCurrycel, oatmeal and 2 others
ohhhh noooo not the haparinosss

Fffffffff

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 4562, RealLooksmaxxer, GeordiLeFort and 2 others
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: far336, Deleted member 4562, Deleted member 1973 and 8 others
Miserable kids? Half whites in Asia are treated like royalty. I know a short fat white guy who had kids with an asian girl in an asian country, the kids are fat too, in a country where being fat is normally a giga death sentence, but they are super popular in school and stuck up because they are half white.

His kids will slay and get prime validation if they keep living in SEA
True. IF, the envrionment/upbrining for the kid is decent there. But he has zero participation in that, and leaves that up to chance.
So, if the mother is poor, homeless, abandons the kids, or whatever, it's going to be a massive shitshow.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, MammothActuary, SubhumanCurrycel and 3 others
This is why every race of people need to stay their ass in their own country.

Now he has spawned a bunch of mutt kids who will never have any race to be proud of, any history or culture of their own, and their parents aren't married, they are just the product of casual sex

Also by White guys fucking Asian girls, some Asian dudes cant get laid now in their own damn country

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 11074, Warlow and 16 others
Selfish motherf*cker.
Truth Bomb, what you said. To self hate among asians, is also brutal.
1595883958389.jpg
1489298709078.jpg

Farming

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, far336, Boldandbeautiful and 9 others
True. IF, the envrionment/upbrining for the kid is decent there. But he has zero participation in that, and leaves that up to chance.
So, if the mother is poor, homeless, abandons the kids, or whatever, it's going to be a massive shitshow.
@itsOVER is literal human garbage, the kind of person that should be lined up against a wall and shot in the head with a machine gun.

living off government hand outs and systematically impregnating vulnerable young women in poor countries then leaving them, likely leading to harsh lives for the children.

if you gave me a gun and said I could pull the trigger against his skull, crime free, i would. The world would become a better place instantly. I really hope that he commits suicide more than any PSL user I have came accross and I will be sure to celebrate this cockroach’s death.

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING, ChadFucksYourOneitis, MammothActuary and 20 others
@itsOVER is literal human garbage, the kind of person that should be lined up against a wall and shot in the head with a machine gun.

living off government hand outs and systematically impregnating vulnerable young women in poor countries then leaving them, likely leading to harsh lives for the children.

if you gave me a gun and said I could pull the trigger against his skull, crime free, i would. The world would become a better place instantly. I really hope that he commits suicide more than any PSL user I have came accross and I will be sure to celebrate this cockroach’s death.
@Chadlite Rutherford thoughts?

Now he has spawned a bunch of mutt kids who will never have any race to be proud of, any history or culture of their own, and their parents aren't married, they are just the product of casual sex

Also by White guys fucking Asian girls, some Asian dudes cant get laid now in their own damn country
Yes I agree lose lose because of some loser

how come your mother didnt abort your long midface ass? yeah, i forget, its a sin like sucking off Zach Cox
Sorry pal but I was born and grew up with really compact midface , Just puberty raped me- shit luck sometimes. You know brachycephaly obligates to something ;)
Plus in front of your midface , my midface looks as compact as Barett's. So IT really depends on how you look at something.

Generally agree. Wih the excepetion of natural/climate distaster makeing a location on earth un-liveable. Than they should be alowed to move to the nearest by location in world that is liveable.

If your own country is a shithole. People, need to just battle/fight/etc.. to make that place better. Instead of going to a location/place in the world where the ancestors of those people has done their battles to make that country not be a shithole.

Most countries are hitholes. Due to bad leadership, bad management, bad system (at the top). There will always have to be blood shedding, and fighting, to keep a place decently managed at the top. Because, leaders always will move towards them benifiting and fucking over the country/nation.

Truth. I'm willing though, to turn a blind eye for dudes funmaxxing a bit because they otherwise can't. It's not good, for sure. But it's not that bad either.
Breeding though, is another step.
I feel, if breeding with an asian, it's your duty to stay in that Asian country. And raise child there. There the child will be good/top tier; and have better life. And you just gotta make sure the environment is good/decent enough for development of the child. You basically have to fulltime move there, for life. OR at BARE MINIMUM, make the mother and child life in that asian country, and send enough money for good environment for the child.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis, AscensionMillenium, MammothActuary and 1 other person
What's his height? I know dude who looks like him (but he is tall) and has gl white gf. Is he autistic?

@itsOVER
living off government hand outs and systematically impregnating vulnerable young women in poor countries .

Fffffffff

Sign me up

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, SwissArms, Deleted member 4562 and 10 others
Sorry pal but I was born and grew up with really compact midface , Just puberty raped me- shit luck sometimes. You know brachycephaly obligates to something ;)
Plus in front of your midface , my midface looks as compact as Barett's. So IT really depends on how you look at something.
yeah, puberty, soft diet, sugar, tap water, jews...... and yes i have a long ass midface and i am a subhuman, my parents would also be subhumans in your retarded measure.

At least im not larping as eugenics scholar here, you gods servant. you should rather go recommend leforts to teenagers who have normal growth.

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot