Do you think being the perfect male would make u happy?

subhuman incel

subhuman incel

Kraken
imagine a life if you were 8PSL, perfect height (whatever height you prefer), best singer, best rapper, richest, most famous, best sprinter (100m,200m etc) , best marathon runner, strongest guy who can outlift anyone, most aesthetic physique winning mr,olympia, smartest guy who wins all chess tournaments who is entrepreneur, doctor, astronaut, navy seal, programmer, hacker, engineer, CEO of all companies, best soccer player, tennis player, basketball player , best athlete in general, has all guiness world records, could get any women he wants etc.

do you think this guy would be happy?

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: falcon1, Deleted member, Deleted member 8165 and 16 others
@OldVirgin @Thompsonz @n0rthface @PingPong @day after day @Thompsonz @Anomaly @ArvidGustavsson @Amnesia @Lorsss @Gaia262 @Gargantuan @Alexanderr @DivineBeing @AlexBrown84 @GandyIsNormie @Toth's thot

• +1
Reactions: GandyIsNormie, Deleted member 14323, Anomaly and 3 others
If you really have to ask this question then its over

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16110, Deleted member, Deleted member 8165 and 21 others
I will be happy if can be 14 again a get a Stacy Jb pregnant.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 8165, Kristin, Deleted member 16970 and 5 others
Hell yeah

• +1
Reactions: Slob, germanlooks and subhuman incel
Ye

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
I'm pretty sure I would be happy if I was Sean O' Pry

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks, Anomaly and subhuman incel
I'd be happy with even only having one trait among the ones you listed

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: falcon1, Slob, Deleted member 16970 and 10 others
Nah life is meaningless shit and then you die

• +1
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: High Cortisol Chad, incel194012940, Deleted member 16375 and 3 others

thompsonz I’m so sorry for cyber bullying you, i sincerely apologise for mocking your looks. I only did it because I’m Jealous of you.
I love you so much thompsonz and I can’t stand to live in a world without you. Please, look into your heart and unblock me

@n0rthface wanted to give you a messge

imagine a life if you were 8PSL, perfect height (whatever height you prefer), best singer, best rapper, richest, most famous, best sprinter (100m,200m etc) , best marathon runner, strongest guy who can outlift anyone, most aesthetic physique winning mr,olympia, smartest guy who wins all chess tournaments who is entrepreneur, doctor, astronaut, navy seal, programmer, hacker, engineer, CEO of all companies, best soccer player, tennis player, basketball player , best athlete in general, has all guiness world records, could get any women he wants etc.

No once you see peoples true nature its impossible to be happy.

Look at how most celebrities end up.

• Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard and subhuman incel
All I need is to not be bald jfl

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8165, Kroker and subhuman incel
that's literally me and I'm depressed

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Yellowskies, Deleted member 14323 and 2 others
the hope (or rather cope) of being happy with 8 psl looks is absolutely shattered when u realize life isn't all that fulfilling. not many will realize this so they just daydream of achieving this one day

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13332, Deleted member 5786 and subhuman incel
Want to rip my face off from the pain my forehead proportions is causing me.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Preoximerianas, n0rthface, Deleted member 16970 and 2 others
Yes

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and volcelfatcel
Change the title to " Do you think being stallone would make up happy? " the thread basically describes him

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16970 and subhuman incel
"Would you be happy if you were born with all the genetic gifts that would make people want to treat you well and most women want to fuck you, thereby have a more positive outlook on life"

This is basically what you're asking. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Slob, Preoximerianas, Stevensmithgerard and 1 other person
All I want in life is to look like Hexum and have his voice. I’d be very happy then.

• Love it
Much more happy than what I am now for sure

• +1

I’d settle with being the best mma fighter / boxer / musician of all time and being 8 psl. Would be a pretty dope life

• +1
I would sacrifice 93 trillion poor Indian villages to get these traits. Having all these traits combined with my mindset would allow me to gain power in this world and hopefully take over the entire planet

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Slob, n0rthface, one job away and 1 other person
depends on whether i'll be able to find love easily or not

• Love it

Ofc

• Love it
depends on whether i'll be able to find love easily or not
do you think any women in the world would still reject you if you were literally perfect male? even if she is lesbian or asexual or in a committed relationship, i still think she would give you a try.

Why do you have @OldVirgin in your avi

• WTF
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 5786 and subhuman incel

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5786

Ideally I would want to be a famous 6'3 8 psl chadriguez rapper/singer
@kjsbdfiusdf @looksmaxxer234

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: falcon1, Stevensmithgerard and subhuman incel
Technically you cant be happy because all you did was be good at other mens creations.

Maybe if you created an original work, I would assume then ud be happy. :p

• JFL
The answer is obv jfl.

You would mog pretty much every man, you could get almost every girl you want, you could be the person you want to be etc.
If this doesn’t make you happy then nothing does

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: falcon1, Slob, Stevensmithgerard and 2 others
The answer is obv jfl.

You would mog pretty much every man, you could get almost every girl you want, you could be the person you want to be etc.
If this doesn’t make you happy then nothing does
It would be great for some years, but you'll eventually feel redundant. At that point you don't have anything to look forward to. No struggles, goals, or competition.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: falcon1, germanlooks and subhuman incel
tbh I would want to be
6.5 PSL
6'3"
decent sprinter ig?
200lb bodyweight
135 iq (125 rn)
and work at google

• JFL
The brain is not really wired to sit back and be happy is it?

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and subhuman incel
nothing will make up for my missed life experiences. itd make me happier than i am right now though

• Love it
It would be great for some years, but you'll eventually feel redundant. At that point you don't have anything to look forward to. No struggles, goals, or competition.
Yea true but still a shit ton better than a normie life.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and LooksOrDeath
Yea true but still a shit ton better than a normie life.
I think this life would be more enjoyable unironically
tbh I would want to be
6.5 PSL
6'3"
decent sprinter ig?
200lb bodyweight
135 iq (125 rn)
and work at google
replace google with whatever is your ideal job and or wealth

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks and subhuman incel
I think this life would be more enjoyable unironically

replace google with whatever is your ideal job and or wealth
I would increase it to 6‘5 with 7 PSL face (something like Pitt, Cavill, Bomer, Hexum etc.)

• WTF
Reactions: subhuman incel and LooksOrDeath
I would increase it to 6‘5 with 7 PSL face (something like Pitt, Cavill, Bomer, Hexum etc.)
why not just go for 8PSL at that point jfl.

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks
why not just go for 8PSL at that point jfl.
@LooksOrDeath

You are coping hard if you want to tell me that you wouldn’t choose the best physical traits possible if you had the chance now.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and subhuman incel
I would stuck it up to 6‘5 with 7 PSL face (something like Pitt, Cavill, Bomer, Hexum etc.)
6'1-6'3" : Main character hero height. People look up to him and his height just serves to magnify his heroism even more.
6'4"+ : Giant slave height. Comical dumb ogre side character. Only reason people acknowledge him is because he is useful to ram into walls and buy the main character and heroine some time to retreat. Will always be known by his height and not his character.

Yeah 7 PSL would be better, though is Cavill really 7?

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: White Swordsman, germanlooks and subhuman incel
@LooksOrDeath

You are coping hard if you want to tell me that you wouldn’t choose the best physical traits possible if you had the chance now.
jfl if given the choice rn I would def be 8 PSL, just not sure if life would be as fulfilling and meaningful with the insane validation I'd get from being 1 in a hundred million.

• +1
@LooksOrDeath

It's like winning a huge lottery, lottery winners are often depressed and according to stats are no more happier than the avg person in the long run.

• +1
@subhuman incel jfl are you playing devils advocate by liking and hearting both mine and germanlooks comments? Mirin.

• JFL
6'1-6'3" : Main character hero height. People look up to him and his height just serves to magnify his heroism even more.
6'4"+ : Giant slave height. Comical dumb ogre side character. Only reason people acknowledge him is because he is useful to ram into walls and buy the main character and heroine some time to retreat. Will always be known by his height and not his character.
That’s cope.

6‘4-6‘5 is not too tall. It’s basically ideal in countries like Germany because you heightmog 99% of men and on top aren’t freakishly tall.
For just dating and appeal to women being taller than 6‘2 doesn’t change anything tho.
Yeah 7 PSL would be better, though is Cavill really 7?
around 7 definitely.
jfl if given the choice rn I would def be 8 PSL, just not sure if life would be as fulfilling and meaningful with the insane validation I'd get from being 1 in a hundred million.
It's like winning a huge lottery, lottery winners are often depressed and according to stats are no more happier than the avg person in the long run.
yes maybe but I still would go for the best looking face possible. Imagine being better looking than everyone you see outside. Must be feeling like god mode

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: falcon1, subhuman incel, Stevensmithgerard and 1 other person
No because you didn’t mention they’re good at games :(

• Woah
That’s cope.

6‘4-6‘5 is not too tall. It’s basically ideal in countries like Germany because you heightmog 99% of men and on top aren’t freakishly tall.
For just dating and appeal to women being taller than 6‘2 doesn’t change anything tho.
ye I was fucking around lmao. Agree that 6'5" would be better in Germany, Netherlands tbh. My rule is that being atleast 5 inches taller than average height is the ideal range . (USA 5'10 to 6'3", India 5'5 to 5'10")
yes maybe but I still would go for the best looking face possible. Imagine being better looking than everyone you see outside. Must be feeling like god mode
Fair, tho playing video games on god mode is boring af. I think being gl should be a side trait of you and not what defines you, your main focus in life should be towards something productive( :bluepill: :redpill: ik).

• +1
Reactions: falcon1, subhuman incel and germanlooks
I want to die

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member, subhuman incel, Stevensmithgerard and 1 other person