Do you think women are aware of their power?

attarde75

attarde75

Zephir
I know that the overwhelming majority of men are not aware of the black pill (they know it subconsciously, but can't put it into words), so women even less, if any. But do women honestly know the power, their superiority on the seduction market, never a market has historically been so unbalanced, and the worst, I do not even know why, because there are fucking as many men as women. Usually when a market is unbalanced it's because there is more demand than supply, or the other way around, but here, ALL MEN AND ALL WOMEN WANT TO REPRODUCE, so 50/50.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Deleted member 14905, AlexBrown84 and 2 others
what do you think
they get dozens of dms everyday
they know men ain't getting shit

• +1
Reactions: litaz, aBetterMii, Deleted member 16453 and 11 others
what power dude ?? Being a woman is the greatest punishment there is. After 40 no man wants you anymore because you are full of wrinkles, your pussy is stretched out. Menstrual period, carrying children for 9 months + finally the brutal birth procedure (very painful from what you hear and see) and so on. Who wants to be a woman ?? and what kind of power should they have ? the power to suck my dick or what

• JFL
Reactions: ChickenAndRiceBrah
what power dude ?? Being a woman is the greatest punishment there is. After 40 no man wants you anymore because you are full of wrinkles, your pussy is stretched out. Menstrual period, carrying children for 9 months + finally the brutal birth procedure (very painful from what you hear and see) and so on. Who wants to be a woman ?? and what kind of power should they have ? the power to suck my dick or what
greycel cope.

put a 40 year old woman on tinder, then put a 40yo man on tinder and let me know if you still think the same thing

• +1
Reactions: javab, MiroslavBulldosex, ChickenAndRiceBrah and 3 others
greycel cope.

put a 40 year old woman on tinder, then put a 40yo man on tinder and let me know if you still think the same thing
suck dicks u whore

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
what do you think
they get dozens of dms everyday
they know men ain't getting shit

its the opposite lol,most men are invisible to them,which is why when you ask women what percentage of men they think are sexually active out of 100% they'll say something like 85%+ this is because of apex fallacy,they think that because the top percentage of men are getting it in,that all men also have dating that easy.

Women dont have any self awareness,go look at IncelTV recent video he did about FTM stories,all of those women who transitioned thought that life would be smooth sailing afterwards because of how easy they believe men have it,which proves the point I made earlier about apex fallacy,they only see the top percentage of men and think that life is that way for all men.

• +1
Reactions: litaz, ChickenAndRiceBrah, 6ft4 and 3 others
I know that the overwhelming majority of men are not aware of the black pill (they know it subconsciously, but can't put it into words), so women even less, if any. But do women honestly know the power, their superiority on the seduction market, never a market has historically been so unbalanced, and the worst, I do not even know why, because there are fucking as many men as women. Usually when a market is unbalanced it's because there is more demand than supply, or the other way around, but here, ALL MEN AND ALL WOMEN WANT TO REPRODUCE, so 50/50.
Ofc they know their power , Why do you think Make-up is a thing ? Women know beauty literally will make a man do anything , they are born blackpilled

• +1
Reactions: litaz, MiroslavBulldosex, Deleted member 14905 and 1 other person
ofc they know women are taught that looks=power from birth unlike men

Not totally

its the opposite lol,most men are invisible to them,which is why when you ask women what percentage of men they think are sexually active out of 100% they'll say something like 85%+ this is because of apex fallacy,they think that because the top percentage of men are getting it in,that all men also have dating that easy.

Women dont have any self awareness,go look at IncelTV recent video he did about FTM stories,all of those women who transitioned thought that life would be smooth sailing afterwards because of how easy they believe men have it,which proves the point I made earlier about apex fallacy,they only see the top percentage of men and think that life is that way for all men.
basically this. It's funny how girls asssume that guys can get laid and have the same options they do. Basically all guys! I remember being in a bar with my brothers ex wife (she actually got plastic surgery to take her from a 6 too an 8 kinda thing) and we were drinking, and there was a group of legit 9's sitting near us. 18 year old girls. She was confused as to why I hadn't approached them and why I wasn't basically banging them haha. I know from experience i'd have had like a 0.5% chance but she just couldn't fathom it and then she went off at me about how if she was me (or seemingly any guy) she'd 'go around having sex with every pretty girl they saw' lol.

Actually for the first time in my long life I heard some fairly blackpill talk from a few girls in a beer garden the other night. Classic chavvy, young UK girls were kinding of teasing 2 random guys sitting down, saying 'the reason you 2 are sitting here outside by yourselves is becaus you can't get laid''. Was honestly the first time i'd heard girls talk like that so maybe they're very slowly realising how hard most guys have it (which isn't nice. i kind of prefer their ignorance!)

• +1
basically this. It's funny how girls asssume that guys can get laid and have the same options they do. Basically all guys! I remember being in a bar with my brothers ex wife (she actually got plastic surgery to take her from a 6 too an 8 kinda thing) and we were drinking, and there was a group of legit 9's sitting near us. 18 year old girls. She was confused as to why I hadn't approached them and why I wasn't basically banging them haha. I know from experience i'd have had like a 0.5% chance but she just couldn't fathom it and then she went off at me about how if she was me (or seemingly any guy) she'd 'go around having sex with every pretty girl they saw' lol.

Actually for the first time in my long life I heard some fairly blackpill talk from a few girls in a beer garden the other night. Classic chavvy, young UK girls were kinding of teasing 2 random guys sitting down, saying 'the reason you 2 are sitting here outside by yourselves is becaus you can't get laid''. Was honestly the first time i'd heard girls talk like that so maybe they're very slowly realising how hard most guys have it (which isn't nice. i kind of prefer their ignorance!)
UK girls are brutal when drunk JFL were the guys ugly ?

• +1
Generally not. Sure the top 10% recognize they are the center of attention all the fucking time, and they often find it annoying. And the bottom 20% of women don't get much attention from men, so they really don't have any power advantage. But that 70% in the middle is generally oblivious to the fact of the power they have compared to their male looksmatch. Until they hit the wall sometime between 25 and 50, and they begin to recognize that they no longer get any male attention.

UK girls are brutal when drunk JFL were the guys ugly ?
UK girls (especially chavvy southern girls) can be brutal lol.
They weren't hideous or anything. One looked like he would have been good looking if he was younger and not overweight, tbh. Other guy looked nerdier but wasn't hideous and looked to be very tall. But these were just the sort of young teenage girls you see on nights out here who just want trouble haha. Just out of nowhere kinda picked on the dudes

after 40 youve already acquired a man if not your life is a unsuccess

Let me guess, they just took the insult without insulting them back like good little cucks and tried to turn the convo in a direction where they could prove themselves to the chavy cunts?
I'd unleash so much rage on the cunts if they ever said that to me
@forevergymcelling
@ChickenAndRiceBrah

• +1
Let me guess, they just took the insult without insulting them back like good little cucks and tried to turn the convo in a direction where they could prove themselves to the chavy cunts?
I'd unleash so much rage on the cunts if they ever said that to me
@forevergymcelling
@ChickenAndRiceBrah
South English girls that aren't attracted to you and don't know you are utter cunts when drunk

• +1
Reactions: 6ft4 and wristcel
South English girls that aren't attracted to you and don't know you are utter cunts when drunk
it's true.
I've gotten laid a bit from cold approach, but i've also had so many fucking BRUTAL rejections lol. The kind that i'm not sure US guys are likely to experience. Different culture

• +1
Reactions: litaz and ChickenAndRiceBrah
Most don't and know partial things

A few do because of insane looks or thoughtful