Do you think you have ever triggered genuine attraction in a foid who seen you for the first time?

6ft4

TFBEM is the Meta
Genuine attraction could be considered a bit of a weak term but what I'm referring to is:
A girl seeing you and thinking she would be excited if you were the one guy she got to fuck for the rest of her days, in other words she would pick you as her prince charming husband to raise a family with (and never cheat) if the opportunity presented itself.

When I guage my attraction towards foids this is the binary metric I use:
The foid is either one I consider ideal and would settle down with on the spot and be content with fucking for the rest of my life....or else she is not

That incredible feeling of desire which a random foid you see on the street can create in you, do you think you have you ever created that in the mind of a foid?

I dont know if I have ever triggered this feeling in a foid, I haven't had anything to indicate I have
There were a few times foids seemed to have lust for me at first sighting
Once was when I met a girl who I had been talking to online, she said that I triggered an "OMG" feeling when she seen me (in a positive sense)
Could be discounted since she may have already had pre existing attraction from my pics and our convos

One time a foid gave me an extended look when I was on the street about to go to a nightclub, when I was in the club hours later I seen that foid again with her friend and she instructed her friend that she wanted to interact with me but her friend effectively told her no because she didnt consider my value to be high enough

Another time a girl I matched with on tinder told me after a while of talking that when she was swiping and seen my face in my main pic she thought "ohh thats exactly my type"
I never met this foid though and online doesn't equate to how the reaction would be irl

Do you think you have ever taken a foids breathe away or left her speechless the first time she seen you?

• +1
Reactions: midlatinocel, wishIwasSalludon, Nick.Harte and 3 others
Yes, every foid who sees me gets wet!

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and FacialStructure404
30 year old man btw

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gargamel, midlatinocel, optimisticzoomer and 6 others
yes sometimes it depends on environment when there are so many uglies and manlets around(aka potential rapists) seeing another human gives her a sense of relief she could almost suck your dick as a reward

• +1
Reactions: bddenjoyer
I have but it's been a while

One of the most notable was in a Newcastle nightclub. One of the best IOIs I've ever had

I was walking past and she turned her head slightly and we looked at each other. She literally gasped, like her mouth opened and she extended her arms out almost involuntarily to grab me and stop me from walking away

My nerdic mate saw this and it ruined his night

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: midlatinocel, It'snotover, Ricky212 and 4 others
30 year old man btw
Give me some meat to chew on
Are you implying that there's something bad about a 30 year old man making a thread such as this?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, Skywalker and forevergymcelling
I have but it's been a while

One of the most notable was in a Newcastle nightclub. One of the best IOIs I've ever had

I was walking past and she turned her head slightly and we looked at each other. She literally gasped, like her mouth opened and she extended her arms out almost involuntarily to grab me and stop me from walking away

My nerdic mate saw this and it ruined his night
Mirin, how did she look
I recall you had a good IOI from a JB in a shop within the last couple of years

Mogs you be queit
Cope

AB9B2642 08C9 468A 9A95 B476AA366C8B

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
Mirin, how did she look
I recall you had a good IOI from a JB in a shop within the last couple of years
I can't remember tbh this was back in 2018, just normal skinny white blonde

Yeah I did jfl I documented it here

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Skywalker and 6ft4
Give me some meat to chew on
Are you implying that there's something bad about a 30 year old man making a thread such as this?
Forever cuckcelling liked your comment, two oldcels coping

Scale is too binary to account for actual attraction ngl. But I couldn't say so no

I can't remember tbh this was back in 2018, just normal skinny white blonde

Yeah I did jfl I documented it here

the fat JB was the one I remember lol, mirin pic taking one also

• +1
Reactions: forevergymcelling
Forever cuckcelling liked your comment, two oldcels coping
Both mog you to the Oblivion. Low inhin British brutes, they Will most likely give you a black Eye irl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker and forevergymcelling
the fat JB was the one I remember lol, mirin pic taking one also
I barely ever leave the house now because of wagecucking and youtubecelling so I haven't had proper IOIs in ages. Incelcon will be a test for the ages, I'm pretty chodemaxxed now but I can't tell if it's made my face a little less defined

Both mog you to the Oblivion. Low inhin British brutes, they Will most likely give you a black Eye irl
I will knife their throat

I barely ever leave the house now because of wagecucking and youtubecelling so I haven't had proper IOIs in ages. Incelcon will be a test for the ages, I'm pretty chodemaxxed now but I can't tell if it's made my face a little less defined
My face is in more or less it's leanest state and my shoulder strength is only 3kg off my 2021 natty peak (aka lifetime natty peak)
I have 2 more push sessions before incelcon and still think I can pump my shoulders some more from 2 sessions of gaining strength

That incredible feeling of desire which a random foid you see on the street can create in you, do you think you have you ever created that in the mind of a foid?
Unless the guy is extremely attractive then women aren’t going to feel this way in passing because they are simply not as visual as men. If you are high T you want to fuck the shit out of half the women you walk past on the street with women they don’t think that way

I notice chicks that I can tell are thirsty every once and a while when I meet them & talk to them, but I'm a manlet so a lot of chicks wouldn't really be content with me for a really long LTR, I don't think.

true lol

i find it highly amusing how high ranking/old join date members here cannot get past basic subjectivity and lash out at the slightest discomfort

a bunch of prissy queens we have here :feelskek:

Genuine attraction could be considered a bit of a weak term but what I'm referring to is:
A girl seeing you and thinking she would be excited if you were the one guy she got to fuck for the rest of her days, in other words she would pick you as her prince charming husband to raise a family with (and never cheat) if the opportunity presented itself.

The foid is either one I consider ideal and would settle down with on the spot and be content with fucking for the rest of my life....or else she is not

I dont know if I have ever triggered this feeling in a foid, I haven't had anything to indicate I have
Once was when I met a girl who I had been talking to online, she said that I triggered an "OMG" feeling when she seen me (in a positive sense)
Could be discounted since she may have already had pre existing attraction from my pics and our convos

One time a foid gave me an extended look when I was on the street about to go to a nightclub, when I was in the club hours later I seen that foid again with her friend and she instructed her friend that she wanted to interact with me but her friend effectively told her no because she didnt consider my value to be high enough

Another time a girl I matched with on tinder told me after a while of talking that when she was swiping and seen my face in my main pic she thought "ohh thats exactly my type"
I never met this foid though and online doesn't equate to how the reaction would be irl

Do you think you have ever taken a foids breathe away or left her speechless the first time she seen you?

No and it will nevER happen to me

i this happened once, a foid approached me and asked for my name and i said it with like eye contact for 5 secs with slayer low pfl by looking down and she blushed and giggled then a few days later we talked for like 30 mins she asked for my snap and i legit said no because im a fucking retard i have 0 clue whats wrong with me

No there’s a baseline of looks you need to have to even achieve that. Unfortunately for me I’m far below that baseline

a woman decides if she gonna fuck in the first 10 secs

No

yes, you can see what i look like someone posted a pic of me on my profile, im middest of mid tier normie and this one girl who was the sister of a classmate of mine in highschool got drunk at a party with me and told me she always liked me and was wondering why i never spoke to her when i went to her house to see her sister

we ended up drunk making out

what a lot of rotters on here dont realize is that as long as youre not actually subhuman you will get girls into you because they are biologically into your phenotype, be redpilled too (real redpill not sneako yelling bullshit) and youre set

yes, you can see what i look like someone posted a pic of me on my profile, im middest of mid tier normie and this one girl who was the sister of a classmate of mine in highschool got drunk at a party with me and told me she always liked me and was wondering why i never spoke to her when i went to her house to see her sister

we ended up drunk making out

what a lot of rotters on here dont realize is that as long as youre not actually subhuman you will get girls into you because they are biologically into your phenotype, be redpilled too (real redpill not sneako yelling bullshit) and youre set
she was aware of you through knowing someone in common and being in her house repeatedly over an extended period of time
All you need for that to work is LTN-MTN and be NT
You had a FEMALE friend who let you in her house repeatedly, that already puts you ahead of 99% of the people on this forum in NT points