Do you think YouTube will become the next MySpace?

Jmpace52

Jmpace52

Gold
Think about it. In 2017 the same week as the rally in Charlottesville, Virginia when Google rolled out its biggest crackdown on "extremist content" to date, not only has Neo-Nazis and race-realists gotten censored, so has completely regular YouTubers with non-political content (sometimes for seemingly no reason at all), thanks to their algorithm. Hell, it lead to one YouTuber to shoot up the YT HQ in California. Demonetization, combined with a whole bunch of other stuff, has lead many people to pull out of that site and move elsewhere.

Google just the same. Ever since 2015 when ADL kikes seethed over the Charleston church shooting because of Roof's manifesto where he mentioned searching "black-on-white crime" and ended up on the Council of Conservative Citizens' website, it lead to an internet black hole. Now Google is completely worthless as 99% of the internet is censored. Now you can't find shit on there (hell, the wayback machine is a better search engine than Google).

When do you predict some other video webites like Odysee/cozy.tv will replace YouTube?

Last edited:
Only read the last sentence but no I don’t think so

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22918
yeah those sites are on their way. there are some channels that have moved completely off youtube. i think odysee could be like the instagram to youtube's facebook. there are some quality of life features they need to work on like auto generating captions. youtube is getting viewership ripped away from all sides. for low iq content there's tiktok, for high iq content there's bitchute, rumble, odysee, etc. i think there needs to be people who are going to repost all worthwhile art and culture related stuff from youtube to the competitor sites to hasten its demise, but i don't know if that's allowed. jewtube will probably send its lawyers after them

• +1
Reactions: Jmpace52 and Deleted member 28904
yeah those sites are on their way. there are some channels that have moved completely off youtube. i think odysee could be like the instagram to youtube's facebook. there are some quality of life features they need to work on like auto generating captions. youtube is getting viewership ripped away from all sides. for low iq content there's tiktok, for high iq content there's bitchute, rumble, odysee, etc. i think there needs to be people who are going to repost all worthwhile art and culture related stuff from youtube to the competitor sites to hasten its demise, but i don't know if that's allowed. jewtube will probably send its lawyers after them
I don't know any NT normal channel who switched from youtube.

Only obscure niches that constantly get flagged by youtube do

• +1
Reactions: inceI, Deleted member 29167 and buckchadley31
Do you remember Google+ - which was basically soygle's attempt at gaining some competition with FaceBook until they eventually killed it in 2019? I wonder when YouTube will become the next Google product in the digital graveyard. I remember when you could search through news clippings for free on Google newspapers to find ultra rare results. They killed that one too.

Even pro-Ukraine war channels that have millions of subs (like Denys Davydov and Combat Veteran Reacts) would be one example of NT content being shoah'd. It really applies to anything now. Be it titles, words or images displayed in the video itself et kikera. Plus adblockers costing them millions year by year, lawsuits and all kinds of other shit affecting the platform.

No. Jewtube will always reign supreme.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 29167

These guys must live in a different dimension from ours I swear

No. Jewtube will always reign supreme.
I disagree. Julian Assange actually predicted this after Charlottesville. There were other people who saw this one coming too. Basically they said that the liberals supporting censorship for neo-nazis may result in them getting censored too. And that's exactly what's happening.

I dont think sites like odysee and cozy.tv will gain any mainstream appeal, i think tiktok is the platform that will make youtube obsolete. It's only a matter of time before literally everyone gets addicted to it, idk anybody in my class who doesn't use it except me, Barely any zoomers use youtube nowadays except nerds pretty much

• Woah
Reactions: copemaxxeer
I dont think sites like odysee and cozy.tv will gain any mainstream appeal, i think tiktok is the platform that will make youtube obsolete. It's only a matter of time before literally everyone gets addicted to it, idk anybody in my class who doesn't use it except me, Barely any zoomers use youtube nowadays except nerds pretty much
>Mfw an incel pride rally killed YouTube
DHE4DGYXkAEyXdH

I disagree. Julian Assange actually predicted this after Charlottesville. There were other people who saw this one coming too. Basically they said that the liberals supporting censorship for neo-nazis may result in them getting censored too. And that's exactly what's happening.
They've technically not been censored they been deplatformed. These other sites will never gain the same audience. People like Alex Jones was never a problem, only became a problem beause he was getting views. Same with Andrew Tate.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
They've technically not been censored they been deplatformed. These other sites will never gain the same audience. People like Alex Jones was never a problem, only became a problem beause he was getting views. Same with Andrew Tate.
I think not only will YouTube be supplanted in the near future, I also predict the same for ICANN itself after section 230 gets repealed as more people move to the Tor network for content and mamy are also investing in using Torrents/magnet links for archival purposes, distributing files or w/e. Lots of zoomers I know are good with technology these days.

EDIT: not to mention self-hosted IM apps like RocketChat, which you can use SkySilk VPS for to host your static webpage under a different ISP to host the chatroom which you can then load into your clisnt through the RocketChat app.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
Are you in still highschool? Because if this is zoomers in university then holy shit it's over