Does a salt water mouth rinse prevent dental caries?

blackout_96_

blackout_96_

Silver
I'm getting my teeth fixed at the dentist soon, but it'll be in a month and I want to keep my teeth healthy until then. I found out that if you add 1 teaspoon of sea salt in a glass of water and then you rinse your mouth out you will prevent further caries development. Has anyone tried this?

• JFL
Reactions: FBl, LooksThinker and Deleted member 30019
I'm getting my teeth fixed at the dentist soon, but it'll be in a month and I want to keep my teeth healthy until then. I found out that if you add 1 teaspoon of sea salt in a glass of water and then you rinse your mouth out you will prevent further caries development. Has anyone tried this?
become 8/10 or ropemax 🤓

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29651 and LooksThinker
I haven't brushed my teeth for six months, 0 caries

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29651, Deleted member 51465 and Deleted member 25743
eat raw meat to prevent cavities

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30019
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30019
eat raw meat to prevent cavities
Niger did not clean his body from shit, and then he will blame you for the fact that his body worms was gobbled up

• Ugh..
Reactions: blackout_96_
literally just brush your teeth dont be a dirty currycel

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: prag and blackout_96_
Niger did not clean his body from shit, and then he will blame you for the fact that his body worms was gobbled up
@Iblamejordan

spam xylitol gum and saltwater rinses, especially after eating
avoid sugary shit that feeds the cavities

• Love it
Try with xylitol, it's the only thing I've found that works for many hours, destroys the bacteria and you wake up in the morning with fresh breath, half a teaspoon in a little water and swished in the mouth for a few minutes, does wonders...

• Love it
Oil pulling

• Hmm...
GOYS!!!!

• So Sad