Does anyone else just want a girlfriend to have a girlfriend

anemo

anemo

6'2 15 Year Old Aryan
Joined
Oct 11, 2025
Posts
3,934
Reputation
2,459
Idk it’s w aura as long as they are really pretty and chill
 
  • Love it
Reactions: Dydargas_
as long as shes stacylite+
 
  • +1
Reactions: Dydargas_
as long as they let me hit
 
  • +1
Reactions: i<3cats
Idk it’s w aura as long as they are really pretty and chill
They all will cheat keep them far away. Only invest if you want to have kids with the hoe
 
Last edited:
They all will cheat keep them at arms length. Only invest if you want to have kids with the hoe
Ye ofc I date to marry, the goal is ultimately offspring but idk if it’s possible in this generation
 
Ye ofc I date to marry, the goal is ultimately offspring but idk if it’s possible in this generation
Yeah it tough I'd rather blackpilled person have kids but I can't give any advice on finding someone loyal
 
Yeah it tough I'd rather blackpilled person have kids but I can't give any advice on finding someone loyal
I’m not black pilled, I just think lookism is real. I don’t think looks are absolutely everything, but they will always get you on the right pathway
 
I’m not black pilled, I just think lookism is real. I don’t think looks are absolutely everything, but they will always get you on the right pathway
Real life is a hybrid of the redpill and blackpill
 
your catboy fuehrer thinks having any relation with women is gay and has a fetish for little boys and ethnic woman its so over for you.
Frank AngonesSefardiJew
5AR LS alogmissile
Gayvicular Groyper gayvicular3
 Yosef Haim Peretz SefardiJew
EhrmantrautKurisutina890
 

Similar threads

yasuoh
Replies
9
Views
58
yasuoh
yasuoh
ByeCruelworld
Replies
2
Views
15
ihavenightmares
ihavenightmares
kms.molecule
Replies
4
Views
56
kms.molecule
kms.molecule
recessedude
Replies
7
Views
78
unknownslayer'
unknownslayer'
Lowdimotrucel
Replies
23
Views
136
Lowdimotrucel
Lowdimotrucel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top