does ANYONE from the PUAh8 / SlootH8 era even exist anymore ?

EmilKing

EmilKing

Iron
Anyone from the OG crew still here? Gosh I miss those days..

I can't believe what we have created... looksmaxxing / redpills on LMS is SO FUCKING common-knowledge these days.. It is EVERYWHERE.
We literally invented the term CHAD and Stacy..

This is fucking unbelievable boyos

Do you still browse this forum or forums like this? What even goes on here...Where is everyone?

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: Kristin, EverythingMattersCel, Sick and 6 others
Me

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: zeek, horizontallytall, Deleted member 29078 and 1 other person
Most of the users here were in kindergarten when Slut Hate was banned

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Akhi, Agendum, wayme and 18 others
All in prison, loony bin, or dead (after their ER rampage)

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Abhorrence, Deleted member 29078, Kebab Master and 1 other person
I used to watch IncelTV a long while back but the blackpill didn't really sink in and take over my life until last year. I also browsed this site for a couple months as a lurker before joining

• +1
Reactions: thecel, 5.5psl and poopoohead
Most of the users here were in kindergarten when Slut Hate was banned
Yeah I think this is the issue with the current state.
Everyone here seems... young

Man the nostalgia on sluthate hits me hard.. those were the fucking boyos, those were the fucking days.

Especially the first year of SH

• +1
Reactions: Agendum

Man the nostalgia on sluthate hits me hard.. those were the fucking boyos, those were the fucking days.

There should be a minimum word count for making posts these kids are using this site like discord.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, Fiqh, EmilKing and 5 others
2019 prob
they changed name to something and then died right after
Yes it went down in 2019 however Sluthate died and was an absolute ghost town after they changed name to Redpill Talk.
This was long before 2019 , december 2015 is when most people migrated to lookism and pretty much everything went to complete shit circa 2017/18.

There was some real GOLD MINES spread across PSL from exactly 2013-2015. I am talking about invaluable threads that are quite literally unforgettable & life changing. True, unfiltered and raw red/black pills across a wide variety of subjects.

These were the people that started a cultural revolution. Everthing you know about Looks theory, LMS, looksmaxxing, chads etc all orginated from peak, PSL Golden Era 2013-2015

Kids these days have absolutely no idea

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and LampPostPrime
All in prison, loony bin, or dead (after their ER rampage)
There was still a solid , loyal and dedicated group of members left after ER.
However everything and everyone gradually disappeared in late 2015/early 2016. This is where the OG crew evaporated and things went to shit.

no but 2017 lookism original

jfl @ reminiscing about a incel forum

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Akhi, 3virtues, 5.5psl and 2 others
I remember the crew. Invisible, murdocIsGod, goodLookingMisc, Schenfraude, among many many others. Those were good times.

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
Ik some old members and was friends with them can't remember their names tho cuz it's been soo long

I still remember it . Y’all bunch of amateurs

Yup, discovered puahate when the infamous RudeRude spread his gospel on bodybuilding misc. It was a different era. Like everything on the internet, IQ was MUCH higher. Threads were extremely technical. Also, the vibe was much darker. There was no coping, just jokes about suicide and "going ER". Also, the tools have advanced. Back then it was really just various facial surgeries that were discussed. Mew was seen as a god, but people (correctly) realized it was over unless you were age 5. That was the closet thing we had to a cope.

Mew also talked to us at sluthate lol

4chan invented Chad and stacy

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 19064
Yes it went down in 2019 however Sluthate died and was an absolute ghost town after they changed name to Redpill Talk.
This was long before 2019 , december 2015 is when most people migrated to lookism and pretty much everything went to complete shit circa 2017/18.

There was some real GOLD MINES spread across PSL from exactly 2013-2015. I am talking about invaluable threads that are quite literally unforgettable & life changing. True, unfiltered and raw red/black pills across a wide variety of subjects.

These were the people that started a cultural revolution. Everthing you know about Looks theory, LMS, looksmaxxing, chads etc all orginated from peak, PSL Golden Era 2013-2015

Kids these days have absolutely no idea
did you save any of them? or are they genuinely gone for good

Im a new gen

Yup, discovered puahate when the infamous RudeRude spread his gospel on bodybuilding misc. It was a different era. Like everything on the internet, IQ was MUCH higher. Threads were extremely technical. Also, the vibe was much darker. There was no coping, just jokes about suicide and "going ER". Also, the tools have advanced. Back then it was really just various facial surgeries that were discussed. Mew was seen as a god, but people (correctly) realized it was over unless you were age 5. That was the closet thing we had to a cope.

Mew also talked to us at sluthate lol

Theres nothing new discovered since 2015 anyway

PUAhater here

Here from sluthate and puahate

Yes. Been on puahate since 2014

• Love it
Reactions: thecel
I remember the original love shy forums, other shit too. "mgtow" forums etc

No but I'm from the 2017-2018 Mgtow redpill wave where PUA was at its peak. RSD Tyler, Elliot Hulse, Sandman, Rich Coper, etc.

I remember watching Tyler working so hard to pick up some club sluts, after finding the blackpill I realize now how stupid that actually is

W-what are you talking about?
Zoomermaxx

I was there since early 2018 and FaceLMS Streams. Went off it and returned in 23.

Caught Sluthate on the downturn in 2015, but remember:

The dude with the username 'ineedhair', who started a thread called 'ineedhair' and whose first post was...you guessed it...'ineedhair'. This happened frequently.

Analprolapse, whose avatar was that ugly orangutan, and who people constantly shit on (I suppose the invitation was already there).

Ravens, the deluded guy from depression forums (I heard) who had to be mid-40s, lived in what appeared to be an attic bedroom of his parents' house, was balding, and had ocean blue eyes. Most important, however, were his innocent-laden invitations for other members to rate him. I believe he was suspected to be a troll, but his posts were hilarious.

Coolsmoke, the tough-talking northeasterner who painted himself as the hero in obviously cringe-themed stories about his 'success with women' as an untraditional, older college student. Also likely a troll account.

Invisible, who needs no intro, but once detailed kicking his mother in the face after an unhinged episode in which she harangued him about not leaving her to get his own apartment, or some such nonsense. The best part was where, after he kicked her and there was a stillness as they both contemplated what just happened. For Face's part, he said he remembered thinking, "Finish her". I lol'd so hard.

Dream was an interesting fellow who wrote literary paragraphs about being the progeny of O' Pry.

I thought OldRooster survived both Sluthate and Lookism, and still pops his head up here from time to time. Bet he has good stories about beefs with other members.

Events of note were JSanza29's rant (discussions around it) and the Mike Mew address from YouTube. Different times.

if you've been on here that long.....its over