Does anyone here know anyone who slays irl

forevergymcelling

forevergymcelling

Full-Time Chodemaxxer
Excluding online dating and instagram.

By slaying I mean consistent slaying (at least one new girl every week or two. The girl has to be hot as well), like they get cold approached in the day or at bars / clubs / festivals. Or even if they do the approaching themselves.

Want to hear from people in the UK in particular tbh

• +1
Reactions: Azr616, Allandro, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 6 others
Not really, but then again the really handsome guys who could potentially do something like that are in relationships with stacies. Dating is so much better.

• +1
Reactions: Azr616, BonesAndHarmony, Deleted member 275 and 4 others
why incels think that this is completely normal behavior. yeah short relationships lasting weeks or months but that incel fantasy about chad fucking a different girl every day lol.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: babineux, Toth's thot, Deleted member 11758 and 5 others
why incels think that this is completely normal behavior. yeah short relationships lasting weeks or months but that incel fantasy about chad fucking a different girl every day lol.
Most western high tier sluts have slaycounts between 20-100+

Who are these guys they are having sex with? You don't just wake up with a double digit slaycount

lol at you thinking im incel

• +1
Reactions: Azr616, PrinceLuenLeoncur, AscendingHero and 1 other person

Who are these guys they are having sex with? You don't just wake up with a double digit slaycount

A lot of them are usually having sex with their drug dealers.At least thats word on the street where I'm from in NYC.

Drug Dealers get a lot of coochie

• +1
Reactions: stevielake, cvzvvc and Deleted member 14160
Incels

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 4430
no everyone is in a relationship

Those women are extreme minority

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
Those women are extreme minority
jim breuer laughing GIF by The Jenny McCarthy Show

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Azr616, PrinceLuenLeoncur and Xangsane
UK here.
I have 2 friends who slay. Get cold approached, bang cute girls from bars regularly etc (well, up until a while ago. They both have very hot girlfriend and so turn down sex and nowadays they only slay when they know they won't get caught which isn't easy in a fairly small UK town!)
One short, one tall. Both handsome

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8853 and OOGABOOGA
I have 1 friend who slays beckies consistently and my best friend is a white chad turboslayer. But yeah its kinda rare to find slayers IRL.

• +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice and Tyronecell

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
slaying is so much effort. especially without using dating apps or social media.

going clubbing every weekend? that's probably the easiest way to do it. if you're decent looking, know how to have fun, dance and talk to girls etc then it's pretty plausible but that's still a pretty big investment

outside of nightlife this is nearly impossible with how much of a time investment it would require. where are you gonna find hot girls to slay every week or two in everyday life and are you really gonna bother pursuing so many of them in those kind of environments?

i honestly feel like dating is less effort than slaying at this point, and perhaps more rewarding
Have you ever been cold approached in the day?

By slaying I mean consistent slaying (at least one new girl every week or two. The girl has to be hot as well), like they get cold approached in the day or at bars / clubs / festivals. Or even if they do the approaching themselves.

My local serial killer

I know a guy that slays like that. He’s white and tall with decent eye area, but he’s pretty facially recessed and overall boneless. He’s very extroverted and low inhib tho, which is why he slays as much as he does. I’d say he’s around 5PSL.

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
I know a guy that slays like that. He’s white and tall with decent eye area, but he’s pretty facially recessed and overall boneless. He’s very extroverted and low inhib tho, which is why he slays as much as he does. I’d say he’s around 5PSL.
So he's the one who does the approaching?

So he's the one who does the approaching?
For the most part. He puts himself in social situations and social circles where girls will preselect him, but he doesn’t get cold approached at parties or anything of that sort.

Tall tall or like 6 foot?
slaying is so much effort. especially without using dating apps or social media.

going clubbing every weekend? that's probably the easiest way to do it. if you're decent looking, know how to have fun, dance and talk to girls etc then it's pretty plausible but that's still a pretty big investment

outside of nightlife this is nearly impossible with how much of a time investment it would require. where are you gonna find hot girls to slay every week or two in everyday life and are you really gonna bother pursuing so many of them in those kind of environments?

i honestly feel like dating is less effort than slaying at this point, and perhaps more rewarding
Yeah it probably is the better option which is why that’s what most chads end up doing. I know plenty of gl guys who are years into college maintaining long distance relationships with their hs gfs and getting dad nods enjoying the frat normie party lifestyle. Muh let’s drink a fuck ton of beer and watch a football game.

Relationship is superior if it’s good(higher ceiling) but I still want a couple years of degen slayer maxxing as a chad in college somewhere before I get too old. Gotta make up for lost time and know what I’m walking away from so I don’t feel like I’m settling when I move on

Slaying is impossible

• +1
Reactions: LooksDeficiency
I'm the only non virgin in my friend group

My mate used to slay on sports night constantly when he was captain of the rugby team - now he’s in an LTR. He’s 5’7 obese but has a masc face (I’ve shown you him before but you probs forgot)

Got a pro footballer chadlite mate who slays like crazy irl in bars etc. extreme social dominance and etc, 6’2.

Knew a guy at uni who was a Mullato and looked like Ruben loftus cheek and was in prison for a bit when he was younger. Slayed like crazy (biggest slayer of the 3), now got an LTR with an Irish bird who has a body like a legit Barbie doll

Other than that I’ve never met anyone who actually slays with any consistency without dumpster diving (me)- most of my friends just have a gf or are incel. If they’re single they might get a LTB once a year if lucky

• +1
Reactions: forevergymcelling
My mate used to slay on sports night constantly when he was captain of the rugby team - now he’s in an LTR. He’s 5’7 obese but has a masc face (I’ve shown you him before but you probs forgot)

Got a pro footballer chadlite mate who slays like crazy irl in bars etc. extreme social dominance and etc, 6’2.

Knew a guy at uni who was a Mullato and looked like Ruben loftus cheek and was in prison for a bit when he was younger. Slayed like crazy (biggest slayer of the 3), now got an LTR with an Irish bird who has a body like a legit Barbie doll

Other than that I’ve never met anyone who actually slays with any consistency without dumpster diving (me)- most of my friends just have a gf or are incel. If they’re single they might get a LTB once a year if lucky
This proves my theory that mullatos have highest SMV in the UK then white then black. I have said this and yeah like you biggest slayer I know is mullato. I have never seen a guy who wherever you go with him women start simpin it was unreal and made eveybody feel like dirt

This proves my theory that mullatos have highest SMV in the UK then white then black. I have said this and yeah like you biggest slayer I know is mullato. I have never seen a guy who wherever you go with him women start simpin it was unreal and made eveybody feel like dirt
He was literally a male model btw - modelled for ASOS a bit and 6’4 tall. So hes not exactly proof of just be Mullato theory , but yeah I do agree anyway

I know one other black guy with a great body and like 5 psl who had an insane slay count as well actuslly- but he dumpster dived a bit I think

• So Sad
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
He was literally a male model btw - modelled for ASOS a bit and 6’4 tall. So hes not exactly proof of just be Mullato theory , but yeah I do agree anyway
I know a HTN nigga who models for ASOS so that’s not saying much and that guys 6’3 and last time I saw him he was with a MID white girl with big bum.

So it’s not entirely ruled out

I know a HTN nigga who models for ASOS so that’s not saying much and that guys 6’3 and last time I saw him he was with a MID white girl with big bum.

So it’s not entirely ruled out
Nah this guy is chad tier- he looks like RLC but mogs him tbh same pheno

• So Sad
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
I know a 6’8 giga white chad who hangs around with hot women all the time and fuck em. There are so many chads nowadays.
And tbh, incels are living in a completely different universe compared to Normies and above, those Normies have gfs and regular contact with girls but us never seen the light of the day

Yes but with effort, like doing approach drunk etc, firend my age, 40, full time slayer 175 cm, good body, 4.25 psl

Slaying irl at drunk enviromnent isnt that hard if u are white 4 pls+ 172cm+ and low inhibition, dont afraind of rejections

Yes but with effort, like doing approach drunk etc, firend my age, 40, full time slayer 175 cm, good body, 4.25 psl

Slaying irl at drunk enviromnent isnt that hard if u are white 4 pls+ 172cm+ and low inhibition, dont afraind of rejections
Is it the same dude with 200+ lays?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21700
Getting sex isn't that hard but it's the quality that's hard to find, fucking stacy is hard as hell but fucking jb stacy in chains you must be some kind of superhuman and I've never met such a specimen and I had the chance to travel a lot .

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: oldcell
I knew an autistic stuttering white guy that would slay a new girl every week

It was really demoralizing

If you’re goodlooking and white you can be a complete autistic retard and still slay jfl

My uncle from Florence slays.

i know one.
he's normie but is kpop maxxed with good style
he has a car
and thats where he does his business