Does anyone know how to get a Small Loan of $1,000,000??? 1million, for surgeries and etc..

PenileFacialSurgery

PenileFacialSurgery

Kraken
I need a loan of $500k-$1m for my surgeries and other expenses

If I can’t get the 1 million...
I at least want $30k to $100k to start

for MSE, MSDO, and HGH and other shit before I go all out on the rest of my $500k worth of Surgery.

the other $500k for other expenses and reasons.

With this I can ascend in looks and invest my money, and make it all back. Don’t think I have a enough time to make $1million in a few years.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and RAITEIII
Hmm..... aren't you that kid who used alot of peptides to grow taller? And also spent $2k on snake oil stuff? How did that went?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, FutureMogger, Deleted member 4577 and 1 other person
Wtf, no one is going to give You that amount of money. Selling drugs seem legit tho, but not Even that. You need to be some kind of high end thief to get that amount of money quickly.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and PenileFacialSurgery
Hmm..... aren't you that kid who used alot of peptides to grow taller? And also spent $2k on snake oil stuff? How did that went?
Ran out of peptides quick

got nothing from it and I wasn’t consistent since it always made me pass out.

Spent near $1000 on a single course of experimental compound fourmula that’s supposed can soften growth plates locally, said you need 2-3 courses done every 6 months, I only did one so no results.

Plan on buying more actually if I get money to do the full courses every 3-6 months.

Bought bathmate and stretcher but barley used it I’m too lazy from zero dopamine.
Wtf, no one is going to give You that amount of money. Selling drugs seem legit tho, but not Even that. You need to be some kind of high end thief to get that amount of money quickly.
Ogre

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, RAITEIII, Saltner and 2 others
Ran out of peptides quick

got nothing from it and I wasn’t consistent since it always made me pass out.

Spent near $1000 on a single course of experimental compound fourmula that’s supposed can soften growth plates locally, said you need 2-3 courses done every 6 months, I only did one so no results.

Plan on buying more actually if I get money to do the full courses every 3-6 months.

Bought bathmate and stretcher but barley used it I’m too lazy from zero dopamine.

Ogre
Bone age when you took the peptides?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
  • +1
JFL. I need 50 k to max out face /teeth/hair,
30k to grow my dick to 10 inches, a unknown amount of money for height, 10k to max out body, 10 k to max out personality too
:ROFLMAO:

High iq max to make money is first step.

• +1
JFL. I need 50 k to max out face /teeth/hair,
30k to grow my dick to 10 inches, a unknown amount of money for height, 10k to max out body, 10 k to max out personality too
:ROFLMAO:

High iq max to make money is first step.
ThatIsThePlan

but you need money to make money,

• +1
ThatIsThePlan

but you need money to make money,
Or you can get adventage of people with money :love: you only need to discover and have irrefutable proof of their wrong doings.

• +1
just be born by rich parents

• +1
Over if you're a kid who needs a million dollars just to ascend jfl over before it began

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and Deleted member 6401
Over if you're a kid who needs a million dollars just to ascend jfl over before it began
What do you consider ascension?

A point or 2 in looks, and fucking a foid?

or being +7-8 PSL gigachad slayer who’s rich with High status and recognition that you can fuck any bitch you want?

Aim high you lame asf pathetic faggot bluecel.

• +1

or being +7-8 PSL gigachad slayer who’s rich with High status and recognition that you can fuck any bitch you want?

It's over my child.

• +1
borrow money from loan sharks

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 5467 and PenileFacialSurgery

The thing is that you do not have a million dollars and it's unlikely you'd manage to make it in a reasonable time.

It's not impossible, there might be ways to make lots of money we are not aware of. Maybe you can do it maybe not, but till you find out : 2 psl points should be considered a dream made reality and feel quite nice about it jfl? 2psl is insane bro.

Nvm what I wanna tell you m, keep your bigger goals but have small ones to get gratification

I share literally the same ambitions you do tbh

• +1
The thing is that you do not have a million dollars and it's unlikely you'd manage to make it in a reasonable time.

It's not impossible, there might be ways to make lots of money we are not aware of. Maybe you can do it maybe not, but till you find out : 2 psl points should be considered a dream made reality and feel quite nice about it jfl? 2psl is insane bro.

Nvm what I wanna tell you m, keep your bigger goals but have small ones to get gratification

I share literally the same ambitions you do tbh

“The thing is that you do not have a million dollars and it's unlikely you'd manage to make it in a reasonable time.”

No shit Nigga.

• Woah
  • +1
“The thing is that you do not have a million dollars and it's unlikely you'd manage to make it in a reasonable time.”

No shit Nigga.
What is that supposed to mean?

I didn't tell you it's impossible. I said it's unlikely and not many of us would manage to do that in a reasonable short amount of time. Which is true. But it's not absolute. There are outliers and you could be one.

Just a reminder (even to myself) that in the current conditions that we are and the amount of effort we're putting in we might not achieve all those things.

WWe need to step up our game

• +1
What is that supposed to mean?

I didn't tell you it's impossible. I said it's unlikely and not many of us would manage to do that in a reasonable short amount of time. Which is true. But it's not absolute. There are outliers and you could be one.

Just a reminder (even to myself) that in the current conditions that we are and the amount of effort we're putting in we might not achieve all those things.

WWe need to step up our game
No shit Nigga

obviously I don’t have a million, and obviously it will be very hard and unlikely.

that’s why I’m asking how I can get a loan of large amounts, doesn’t need to be a million, but thousands to hundreds of thousands preferably.

• +1
Researching online, depending on your income and debt, you may be able to get $100k personal loan. Just shop around.

• +1
Try online scamming. If you want that much money being a thief is the only option.

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, Deleted member 6401 and PenileFacialSurgery
be donald trump and ask your father for a small loan of million dollars

• Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker, Deleted member 6401 and PenileFacialSurgery
Bruh if u need 1kk$ to put in ur face then you werent meant to ascend.

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and Deleted member 6401
  • +1
I need a loan of $500k-$1m for my surgeries and other expenses

If I can’t get the 1 million...
I at least want $30k to $100k to start

for MSE, MSDO, and HGH and other shit before I go all out on the rest of my $500k worth of Surgery.

the other $500k for other expenses and reasons.

With this I can ascend in looks and invest my money, and make it all back. Don’t think I have a enough time to make $1million in a few years.
1 million sounds too much and a nightmare.

But good on you if you can ascend and repay it without going bald.

• +1