Does anyone know whats attainable natty

Blackgymmax

Blackgymmax

Mtn+
Most of the time when i post body pics most of the forum claims its attainable natty despite not a single natty on the forum having my level of fullness and muscularity + leanness.
Do you have an idea as to what actual natties look like and jew fake natties who shill protein shakes as the magic secret?
Screenshot 20230609 223812 Gallery
Screenshot 20230609 223756 Gallery

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Manletmachine and Deleted member 29581
IMG 20230515 171444 529
IMG 20230531 001824
Just have good genetics theory strikes again

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Orc, HerpDerpson, thickdickdaddy27 and 4 others
Most of the time when i post body pics most of the forum claims its attainable natty despite not a single natty on the forum having my level of fullness and muscularity + leanness.
Do you have an idea as to what actual natties look like and jew fake natties who shill protein shakes as the magic secret?View attachment 2252487View attachment 2252488
I know I need to roid becus I’m a subhuman but the question is how much

Do you have an idea as to what actual natties look like and jew fake natties who shill protein shakes as the magic secret?View attachment 2252487View attachment 2252488
210EF687 194F 4B25 A39E BFD2675FAA9E

would you guess either are natty?
BC9A3F01 FBC5 449E 99FD 1061CE7E9D1F

I dont know but they dont have as mhch mass as me. They have superior frames but the flat delts are a give away for lack of mass
👌 cousin on the left got bigger but doesn’t post and he’s the brother of the right who peaked out. Motherfuckers told me their secret was eating big asf and clean and working hard 😭

👌 cousin on the left got bigger but doesn’t post and he’s the brother of the right who peaked out. Motherfuckers told me their secret was eating big asf and clean and working hard 😭
It is however they could be on gear. Most likely because most people dont spend 5 years getting a good physique

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Deleted member 29581
It is however they could be on gear. Most likely because most people dont spend 5 years getting a good physique
CD9A2A71 F900 4FC5 BB2D C26F985B98D2
A1F3562E 91C3 4DA1 8A41 725AC4C986B4
BDFB6A3E 9E13 4848 B62F F83D22BF6207
I guess we’ll never know.

How big are you arms 17,18 inches ?

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
Its impossible to get muscles natty. Everyone who has muscles and claims natty is a fraud

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Manletmachine, ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 24940 and 3 others
Devon-Larratt-1.jpg
images

Something like this is possible natty but its very rare. Also bones matter the most first, Good frame, thick bones with muscles you will look huge.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693, the BULL and Blackgymmax
i swear to god im gonna find you one day. There are only a handful of planet fitness in ontario nigga, i will find you bro.

• JFL
Reactions: Blackgymmax and Deprived
Devon-Larratt-1.jpg
images

Something like this is possible natty but it’s very rare. Also bones matter the most first, Good frame, thick bones with muscles you will look huge.
Mogger wrists, looks like 9 inches jfl.

• +1
Reactions: the BULL and BearBoy
They are 9 inches he measured at 23cm. Good visual intelligence.
Mogs my 7 inch toothpicks jfl. Even my father mogs me with his 8 inch wrist ffs.

• JFL
Reactions: BearBoy
Natty

• +1
Reactions: the BULL and Blackgymmax
Devon-Larratt-1.jpg
images

Something like this is possible natty but its very rare. Also bones matter the most first, Good frame, thick bones with muscles you will look huge.
He looks like shit tho

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine and BearBoy
With 10 years of training and religious dieting yea
Maybe for some. Arms are a weak point of mine so I will need to roid to get there tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
Devon-Larratt-1.jpg
images

Something like this is possible natty but it’s very rare. Also bones matter the most first, Good frame, thick bones with muscles you will look huge.
Larrat isn’t natty though. Or at least he cycles when he has super heavyweight matches, almost said it multiple times !

But he is very tall and has long segments so it’s an advantage indeed.

• +1
Reactions: BearBoy
My friend @DJ66 has a similar body to you and he’s 100% natty. Some guys doubt he is but he really is, I’ve known him my entire life basically.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BearBoy and Deleted member 24444
My friend @DJ66 has a similar body to you and he’s 100% natty. Some guys doubt he is but he really is, I’ve known him my entire life basically.
Probs overrating, people IRL look way better than in pics

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine and Deleted member 29710
Larrat isn’t natty though. Or at least he cycles when he has super heavyweight matches, almost said it multiple times !

I know hes not natty but its possible to get that body natty he would still look very similar to that even without the shit he takes.

Normies are retards and call anyone thats genetically gifted roided.

Stop coping
Bull has no chest was a valid meme in 2021 now i have a barrel chest
I'm just fucking with you. You've made great progress boyo. I would just take a wider grip with your bench

You can't be full and ripped and natty, but, and this is important, it's easy to look big in photos when you are ripped. So, a photo isn't a good judge, a video is better because that will reveal fullness.

You can obtain your natty potential, which you have to figure out for yourself, without touching drugs, you just need to be strict on everything, including bloodwork, and that is doable and most healthy. Roids will obviously get you there faster, but with unforeseen side effects, and the look you have while on roids can not be kept while off of them, and I'm talking about that full look, the look that gives most guys away because you can't control for the vascularity and pump offered while on drugs, it's not possible to maintain that year round while off of it.

Last edited:
You can't be full and ripped and natty, but, and this is important, it's easy to look big in photos when you are ripped. So, a photo isn't a good judge, a video is better because that will reveal fullness.

You can obtain your natty potential, which you have to figure out for yourself, without touching drugs, you just need to be strict on everything, including bloodwork, and that is doable and most healthy. Roids will obviously get you there faster, but with unforeseen side effects, and the look you have while on roids can not be kept while off of them, and I'm talking about that full look, the look that gives most guys away because you can't control for the vascularity and pump offered while on drugs, it's not possible to maintain that year
Im not ripped.
I look big full and 3d with capped delts and im not using downwards goon lighting. In fact that lighting flushes out size

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22627 and Deleted member 24444
skeleton and muscle inserts contribute so much to perceived size. On photos manletism reigns supreme for looking big.

See very few guys 6,0 or over who look big IRL as natty.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29710
skeleton and muscle inserts contribute so much to perceived size. On photos manletism reigns supreme for looking big.

See very few guys 6,0 or over who look big IRL as natty.
The taller you are, the bigger frame and muscle bellies you typically have so once you fill out your frame, you’ll look very good when tall.

Attachments

• EC61CB90-281B-4433-831A-A34D3EEC7679.png
    EC61CB90-281B-4433-831A-A34D3EEC7679.png
    5.2 MB · Views: 0
  • 0303480A-7CF5-4E41-9347-40337CA0BD78.jpeg
    0303480A-7CF5-4E41-9347-40337CA0BD78.jpeg
    847 KB · Views: 0
Im not ripped.
I look big full and 3d with capped delts and im not using downwards goon lighting. In fact that lighting flushes out size

I've not seen your physique, still, I wouldn't make a quick call based on photos. I would say, beyond someone admitting to drugs, or some source leaking info, you would need and individual's stats + some DEXA scan. It would be easier if people didn't just lie 24/7, but it's the nature of drugs, especially roids, it's going to attract those people. But I would say, in general, low BF%, especially if shrink wrapped, + hard to train muscles being full/pronounced, and a constant vascular look, points to roid usage in MOST cases.

And something most won't admit, you can jump on juice, get base gains, and cruise on the gains for years, you won't be vascular but roid usage gains stay with you, for the most part, and I'm speaking out of experience

Also, unironically:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22627

the natty limit.

• JFL
Reactions: Jhon Smith

doesn't look tall