Does caffeine stunt growth

asdvek

asdvek

Kraken
Does caffeine stunt growth

Yes by excreting more calcium with piss up to 15%, also fucking up sleep other than that enjoy a cup of coffee once or twice a week

Last edited:
Depends on your sensitivity to caffeine and how long it lasts in your body after taking it.
It can disturb your rem sleep if caffeine is still in your system which can impair HGH production leading to less growth

Depends on your sensitivity to caffeine and how long it lasts in your body after taking it.
It can disturb your rem sleep if caffeine is still in your system which can impair HGH production leading to less growth
How to assess sensitivity to caffeine? I feel like It doesn't do anything for me irregardless of time

How to assess sensitivity to caffeine? I feel like It doesn't do anything for me irregardless of time
Genes, If caffeine doesn't do anything to you why take it then? but even if you don't feel it that doesn't mean it's not in your system but your prob less sensitive to it

• +1
Reactions: Roge
Genes, If caffeine doesn't do anything to you why take it then? but even if you don't feel it that doesn't mean it's not in your system but your prob less sensitive to it
For me coffee feels like tea, i can drink it whenever. Can it be placebo or really low sensitivity or I'm just dont notice?

For me coffee feels like tea, i can drink it whenever. Can it be placebo or really low sensitivity or I'm just dont notice?
prob low sensitivty because after drinking caffeine you should at least feel somewhat energized

• +1
Reactions: Roge