Does Derma Rolling really give you tighter skin, and if it does is it notieceable?

heroinfather

heroinfather

it is, what it is.
I would only ever derma roll for facial skin tightness since it doesn't really help acne and i never got scars from it. Will it help puffy cheeks and show your jaw better as well? Or is that just wishful thinking. I am trying to weigh the pros and cons of doing it.. Would like advice from people who have derma rolled

Last edited:
Nah my local pharmacist highly recommended me to use derma roller to get better smoother skin, but she said if I'm not sure to do it myself I should resort to professional beautician / dermas. Yet my beautician has only recommended microdermabrasion for my skin so I'll do it first.

I assume dermarolling is legit because one treatment from a professional costs like $250

I ve recently bought Derma pen. For scalp mostly. But Yesterday did the first face session. Now my whole face burns a little. But I think it is the desired effect

Going to professionals for this simple procedure seems like an overkill

It helped me with the acne. Was getting random pimples all over my cheeks and forehead, now I get one or two small ones that go off when I squeeze them. Idk if it can improve skin quality by a lot tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Rimcel
It helped me with the acne. Was getting random pimples all over my cheeks and forehead, now I get one or two small ones that go off when I squeeze them. Idk if it can improve skin quality by a lot tbh.
even if it's anecdotal sounds like it may help me..

• +1
Reactions: androidcel

Just use a cleanser and take 150mg hyaluronic acid daily and drink water

I assume dermarolling is legit because one treatment from a professional costs like $250
>Appeal to money.
:soy::soy::soy::soy:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656 and Deleted member 773