Does fixing overbite helps with cheek fat ?

Deleted member 3771

Deleted member 3771

manlet
Hi guys , my cheek is bloated because of lack of support in my jaw area which I think is caused by my overbite . Im planning to get braces ( 20 years old ) if I fix my overbite with braces , will the bloated cheek be gone as well . Btw , I have low fat percentage so it can't be just to lost weight

Attachments

• IMG_20191102_124632.jpg
    IMG_20191102_124632.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 85
  • IMG_20191102_124616.jpg
    IMG_20191102_124616.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 98
low set zygos and excess buccal fat, and fat around the mouth area.

You need bones and buccal fat removal+perioral mound removal, braces wont do much at all.

Can i see a side profile picture?, Im wondering if your maxilla is recessed.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581
oh no its over :cry:

Do not get braces, get jaw surgery instead.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
oh no its over :cry:
chill, hes not asking for a rating. hes just trying to find ways to improve, no need to discourage him from doing so. this isnt the rating section

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: kota, Deleted member 3043, Zygos4Life and 2 others
cute baby cheeks bro

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Slob and Any1 can be anything
Ya , there's no need to remind I'm over . But since it's fat , is it still possible to reduce by cutting body fat ?
I don't think it is recessed but I think it's the overbite make it appears round and fat

Attachments

• IMG_20191102_130929.jpg
    IMG_20191102_130929.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 92
Ya , there's no need to remind I'm over . But since it's fat , is it still possible to reduce by cutting body fat ?
I don't think it is recessed but I think it's the overbite make it appears round and fat
flat midface, im assuming your asian?

Yes you could maybe lose some by losing more bf but i doubt you will ever get hollow cheeks with that bone structure. I have the same problem. Buccal fat removal is necessary for those who have thick skin/tissues to get the hollow face look with good bone structure of course. you can maybe starve yourself to sub 10 percent but that isnt sustainable at all.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3771
And lip reduction
he needs much more then that to look decent, i was just addresing his question in regards to cheek fat. I wasnt really giving him a full surgery recommendation overhaul lol

he needs much more then that to look decent, i was just addresing his question in regards to cheek fat. I wasnt really giving him a full surgery recommendation overhaul lol
He has bimaxillary protrusion I believe. He needs to address this with either premolar extraction or orthagnathic surgery, or both.

Braces will fix you up
low set zygos and excess buccal fat, and fat around the mouth area.

You need bones and buccal fat removal+perioral mound removal, braces wont do much at all.

Can i see a side profile picture?, Im wondering if your maxilla is recessed.
How do you get rid of fat around mouth area? How does it even get there in the first place?

I think it's just his potrusive teeth tbh

Braces will fix you up

How do you get rid of fat around mouth area? How does it even get there in the first place?

I think it's just his potrusive teeth tbh
Overbite , the fat on my cheek moves forward and doesn't have any support that's why it appears bloated . Just my opinion
flat midface, im assuming your asian?

Yes you could maybe lose some by losing more bf but i doubt you will ever get hollow cheeks with that bone structure. I have the same problem. Buccal fat removal is necessary for those who have thick skin/tissues to get the hollow face look with good bone structure of course. you can maybe starve yourself to sub 10 percent but that isnt sustainable at all.
Yap , haha had some white genes but pretty much east Asian . I don't think my zygo are low maybe it appear that way because of bloated cheek

bro you look so cute with those cheeks and lips lol no homo

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Any1 can be anything and Gosick
Yes Jordan isn’t particularly low bodyfat for example but he doesn’t look bloated because his bone growth isn’t bad. Good bone placement will generally help you look less bloated.

No and jaw surgery is also not going to have any effect on your cheeks,

Kind of have the same overbite problem.
Cheeks look a little bloated, but in good lighting, or after an intensive workout, they're slightly hollow

No and jaw surgery is also not going to have any effect on your cheeks,
Well increasing mandibular projection can give the cheekbones a more contoured look if bodyfat is low.

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax
Well increasing mandibular projection can give the cheekbones a more contoured look if bodyfat is low.
The broscience in this is hilarious... It's embrassing having to explain that moving the lower jaw forward does not affect the upper jaw / cheekbones at all. Stop considering jaw surgery panacea like the rest of PSL does. What it does is correct measurable skeletal and dental deformities. It won't magically drag your below average ass to a Chad one. Same goes for any other intervention btw whether that is implants or osteotomies.

The broscience in this is hilarious... It's embrassing having to explain that moving the lower jaw forward does not affect the upper jaw / cheekbones at all. Stop considering jaw surgery panacea like the rest of PSL does. What it does is correct measurable skeletal and dental deformities. It won't magically drag your below average ass to a Chad one. Same goes for any other intervention btw whether that is implants or osteotomies.
Skin will be tighter in your cheeks with a wider jaw.
It's not broscience. That's a fact jfl

• +1
Reactions: Slob
Skin will be tighter in your cheeks with a wider jaw.
Now we read that BSSO widens the jaw angles what's next, penis enlargement surgery augmenting your lateral orbital rims..

Now we read that BSSO widens the jaw angles what's next, penis enlargement surgery augmenting your lateral orbital rims..
I didnt really read the context, I will be honest.
I don't change my mind.

I didnt really read the context, I will be honest.
I don't change my mind.
A wider jaw can contribute to a hollowed cheeks effect yes, but this obviously does not mean the cheekbones become wider after surgery. I think the latter is what you were implying, which doesn't make sense.

A wider jaw can contribute to a hollowed cheeks effect yes, but this obviously does not mean the cheekbones become wider after surgery. I think the latter is what you were implying, which doesn't make sense.
No, I didn't read the context. It has nothing to do with wider jaw, but it's obvious, that if you mve it forward skin is going to be tighter, as the survace augments.
It has nothing to do with cheekbones.