Does isotretinoin mog tretinoin?

D

Deleted member 5927

Lurker
In terms of collagen production, coloring, and affect on acne?

Seriously accutane is fucking poison so say one were to work himself up to max dose retin A, would he have god tier collagen as I did on accutane and god tier coloring?

This was literally my skin

183D1490 8422 4080 9050 B661E823B2B1

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and Lux
why is it poison you get any new sides?

How's your diffuse thinning?

why is it poison you get any new sides?
My hair started falling out to the point where my hair won’t lay the same so I have to lay it flat and it looks like shit. It falls out all day long even 3 weeks after quitting accutane and hopefully it stops but there’s no telling.

It can cause permanent hair loss, permanent fucked up liver enzymes (your liver makes like over 100 enzymes for your entire body to function properly, imagine feeling like shit for the rest of your life), some people get nighttime blind from it, I’ve experienced the accutane brain fog when I first started and it was legit terrible some people it never went away (literally would make me kill myself), depression for some people, all this shit just for the acne to come back? rather use fucking topical retin A and not want to kill myself and go blind, depression, suicide, hair loss, erectile dysfunction, etc.

• Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lux and Deleted member 9670
My hair started falling out to the point where my hair won’t lay the same so I have to lay it flat and it looks like shit. It falls out all day long even 3 weeks after quitting accutane and hopefully it stops but there’s no telling.

It can cause permanent hair loss, permanent fucked up liver enzymes (your liver makes like over 100 enzymes for your entire body to function properly, imagine feeling like shit for the rest of your life), some people get nighttime blind from it, I’ve experienced the accutane brain fog when I first started and it was legit terrible some people it never went away (literally would make me kill myself), depression for some people, all this shit just for the acne to come back? rather use fucking topical retin A and not want to kill myself and go blind, depression, suicide, hair loss, erectile dysfunction, etc.
holy shit that's enough to make me wanna quit right now. sure it's not heavy metal in the pills or something?

How's your diffuse thinning?
It’s not actual diffuse thinning. I was a retard and bought $100 worth of fin because I thought I was going bald because I was panicking and the people on this forum convinced me I was. It’s just telogen effluvium. Male pattern balding is slow, isn’t triggered by accutane (but can be accelerated somehow), and doesn’t have the same symptoms I have. I have all, every one, of the symptoms of telogen effluvium. My hair started falling out 1 month ago or so when I first noticed. It has sped up. I quit 3 weeks ago. The hairs are not miniaturized falling out. All normal sized hairs. They seem to fall out even more than before. I probably do lose at least 200-300 hairs a day. Funny shit I don’t even panic about it. I just sort of know now I have TE and it’s out of my control so I stopped caring. If it ends it ends. If it doesn’t it doesn’t. I could be fucked, but hopefully not.

I just need my hair to stop falling out, fill back in, and a solution for acne and I’ll be back to my old self.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
It’s not actual diffuse thinning. I was a retard and bought $100 worth of fin because I thought I was going bald because I was panicking and the people on this forum convinced me I was. It’s just telogen effluvium. Male pattern balding is slow, isn’t triggered by accutane (but can be accelerated somehow), and doesn’t have the same symptoms I have. I have all, every one, of the symptoms of telogen effluvium. My hair started falling out 1 month ago or so when I first noticed. It has sped up. I quit 3 weeks ago. The hairs are not miniaturized falling out. All normal sized hairs. They seem to fall out even more than before. I probably do lose at least 200-300 hairs a day. Funny shit I don’t even panic about it. I just sort of know now I have TE and it’s out of my control so I stopped caring. If it ends it ends. If it doesn’t it doesn’t. I could be fucked, but hopefully not.

I just need my hair to stop falling out, fill back in, and a solution for acne and I’ll be back to my old self.
I have mpb diffuse thinning, getting regrowth from fin now

I never noticed hair fall just one day realised my hair was thin

holy shit that's enough to make me wanna quit right now. sure it's not heavy metal in the pills or something?
Dude it’s absolutely absolutely absolutely not heavy metals. See I never learned so much about how accutane works until AFTER my fucking hair started falling out. Essentially it’s the vitamin A which is what accutane essentially is. Too much vitamin A causes your body to enter shock and your hairs get this shit called telogen effluvium where all your hairs enter this one part of the normal hair cycle called the telogen phase, except they all do it at once. So instead of 100 hairs falling out a day (normal rate), around 4 months from starting accutane your hairs will all just start falling out. The reason is about 4 months previous the massive amount of vitamin A put your body in a shock and it put all the hairs in this holding stage and then they just fall out 4 months later. That’s exactly what happened to me, and is continuing to happen.

If you use accutane MICRO FUCKING DOSE THAT SHIT. Believe me, I love what accutane did to my skin, I hate acne more than hairloss, but if I ever take it again I’ll NEVER take more than 20mg a day. Even then I’ll probably take like 20mg every fucking 2-3 days once I get my skin initially cleared up. It’s simply not worth it. I ran too high a dose (AND I NEVER EVEN WENT ABOVE 80MG DAILY, IM 6’4”) and it caused my hair to fall out. Even worse the acne is coming back despite taking that shit for like 4 months.

• +1
Reactions: Lux
Dude it’s absolutely absolutely absolutely not heavy metals. See I never learned so much about how accutane works until AFTER my fucking hair started falling out. Essentially it’s the vitamin A which is what accutane essentially is. Too much vitamin A causes your body to enter shock and your hairs get this shit called telogen effluvium where all your hairs enter this one part of the normal hair cycle called the telogen phase, except they all do it at once. So instead of 100 hairs falling out a day (normal rate), around 4 months from starting accutane your hairs will all just start falling out. The reason is about 4 months previous the massive amount of vitamin A put your body in a shock and it put all the hairs in this holding stage and then they just fall out 4 months later. That’s exactly what happened to me, and is continuing to happen.

If you use accutane MICRO FUCKING DOSE THAT SHIT. Believe me, I love what accutane did to my skin, I hate acne more than hairloss, but if I ever take it again I’ll NEVER take more than 20mg a day. Even then I’ll probably take like 20mg every fucking 2-3 days once I get my skin initially cleared up. It’s simply not worth it. I ran too high a dose (AND I NEVER EVEN WENT ABOVE 80MG DAILY, IM 6’4”) and it caused my hair to fall out. Even worse the acne is coming back despite taking that shit for like 4 months.
k you convinced me to quit

I have mpb diffuse thinning, getting regrowth from fin now

I never noticed hair fall just one day realised my hair was thin
Yeah I figured bro. It makes the hairs miniaturize really slow throughout their cycles then all of a sudden you just notice it’s all gone. My hair is literally fucking shedding. Like falling out of my head. At first it scared the shit out of me then I came to my senses and finally realized it’s not MPB. I’m not entirely sure how I even figured that out but I know now. In a way this is worse because I’m going to have MPB one of these years coming ANYWAY and will need to take fin, but this telogen effluvium is making shit even harder.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
k you convinced me to quit
Dude believe me believe me believe me there is nothing, nothing more terrifying than just realizing one fucking day that your hair is thinning from accutane, and you desperately quit to make it stop, but it doesn’t stop. Some people have PERMANENTLY lost hair from this. My friend Gunnersup (I won’t @ him he has PTSD from his hairloss from accutane I don’t want to make him more stressed) has PERMANTLY lost his hair from accutane. He has lichen planopolaris. I pray I don’t have permanent hair loss but only time will tell.

• +1
Reactions: Lux

Watch this video, she's a dermatologist with two degrees