Does it depress you how your entire perception of people is based on bone?

Deleted member 2854

Deleted member 2854

Sphinx
That girl you think is really hot - if she got hit in the face and jacked up her nose you'd lose most of your attraction towards her instantly and get turned off by her.

Looks are so fucking fleeting. One accident, one fight, anything, can totally flip your perception of someone. It's fucking insane. It's all so sensitive and can collapse at any moment.

Anyone else think about this shit? Even when I'm talking to an attractive girl in a store or something, I know the only reason I feel something towards her is because her maxilla is in the right position... nothing to do with her 'personality' or 'character' - it's so incredibly superficial and primitive. Yet if she was 3-4mm more recessed my dopamine wouldn't spike when looking at her.

I need to stop thinking about this shit 😨

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, SHARK, crosshold and 3 others
Didnt read but I'm having Tacos for dinner.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Vitruvian and didntreadlol
After discovering looks theory I've been having this problem. I feel guilt for respecting someone or giving someone a high position for having good looks when they don't deserve it.

• +1
Reactions: Nosecel9000
No, the human body is not this sensitive, but yes, the only thing that i see now is skulls everywhere and databases.

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
didnt read but idc

No, the human body is not this sensitive, but yes, the only thing that i see now is skulls everywhere and databases.
Yes it is, bone and cartilage twist and bend easy.

So true

I think about it daily

If i break my legs its over for my growth with Genotropin

After discovering looks theory I've been having this problem. I feel guilt for respecting someone or giving someone a high position for having good looks when they don't deserve it.
I respect Chads less because I know they haven't worked for any of their achievements (or at least not that hard)

• +1
Reactions: SHARK, Vitruvian and Nosecel9000
yeah now i'm watching every body lower third, and see how near everybody is recessed. i'm happy not beeing recessed then and having good tier profile and anteface.

And i watch a lot high set and huge zygos on girls, it's so beautiful.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
Yes it is, bone and cartilage twist and bend easy.

You never played sports?
yeah now i'm watching every body lower third, and see how near everybody is recessed. i'm happy not beeing recessed then and having good tier profile and anteface.

And i watch a lot high set and huge zygos on girls, it's so beautiful.

Hmm, im watching that girls have much more fhwr.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
You never played sports?

Hmm, im watching that girls have much more fhwr.
i do have much more too, bc i have high set and not badly projected cheekbones.
i really really need to go from 30/100 bf to 10/100, i already see a good defined lower third, and my zygos, it'll only look better then
and most guys are average or below average tbh, way more than 50/100
when you rate them properly IRL