Does it mean anything if a girl asks you your star sign?

D

Deleted member 14774

Solstice
I saw a girl whose parents are my parents’ friends. We hadn’t seen each other since we were kids. We started talking and she was being really friendly. She was asking how old I am, and then after that she asked me my star sign. She also has a younger sister and she was with us and she giggled when her sister asked me. It felt kind of like a weird question to ask. I know girls are into star signs though, does it mean she was interested in me, and wanted to see if I matched her star sign for some romantic bs or something?

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate
No

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
If woman use it's retarded

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
I saw a girl whose parents are my parents’ friends. We hadn’t seen each other since we were kids. We started talking and she was being really friendly. She was asking how old I am, and then after that she asked me my star sign. She also has a younger sister and she was with us and she giggled when her sister asked me. It felt kind of like a weird question to ask. I know girls are into star signs though, does it mean she was interested in me, and wanted to see if I matched her star sign for some romantic bs or something?
Nah. This isn't an ioi.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 14774
Women usually make it very obvious when they like you. If you have to ask whether she is into you or not, she probably isn't.

btw to get a gf, you prolly just have to keep talking to more women. Out of 100 or so, a couple or so would def be interested in you. Fixating on small shit like this is sort of pointless.

• +1
Reactions: Kmscurry
She’s checking to see if your star signs are conpatible. If they match she will fuck instantly

She’s checking to see if your star signs are conpatible. If they match she will fuck instantly
Or she could just be making conversation?

An IOI would be something like her touching @jahsuuu or brushing her ass or tits against him repeatedly.

Some women straight up ask for sex.

This kind of thinking is the reason why a lot of guys end up getting metoo'd.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
Or she could just be making conversation?

An IOI would be something like her touching @jahsuuu or brushing her ass or tits against him repeatedly.
Yes bro. I was jk