Does lols means u are like officially attractive?

N

negativetiltedheart

Kraken
I mean like real lols. Not if women ask help, or She looks u in disgust. Or some slight look. Does real lols like confirm that u are actually attractive? Or do ltns and mtns gets it too?

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: irkedphaggot and Primalsplit
I mean like real lols. Not if women ask help, or She looks u in disgust. Or some slight look. Does real lols like confirm that u are actually attractive? Or do ltns and mtns gets it too?
Iois are literally pigments of your imagination. Google de Clérambault's syndrome

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pandora, Allornothing, Tyler x Durden and 2 others
What do you define by IOI?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055, deadstock, St.TikTokcel and 1 other person
A girl looking at you isn’t an IOI retard

It’s when a girl actually shows interest in you jfl not because they glance at you
How they will show interest in u?? They are shy as fuck and girls barely never approach. Its impossible to know,.

How they will show interest in u?? They are shy as fuck and girls barely never approach. Its impossible to know,.
Cope, if you’re chad women will literally open their legs for you

On a serious note I’m assuming you’re an adult and it’s most likely different for adults. I’m in highschool and girls approach sometimes. But I mean if you’re just on the street or in public it’s highly unlikely

• +1
Reactions: Pandora and BeanletMogger
You need to approach them yourself and observe body language if you wanna know if you’re attractive

Cope, if you’re chad women will literally open their legs for you

On a serious note I’m assuming you’re an adult and it’s most likely different for adults. I’m in highschool and girls approach sometimes. But I mean if you’re just on the street or in public it’s highly unlikely
highschool are easy mode and chad are 1% percent of population.

Touching you is ioi. Playing with hair, grabbing your arms, chest. Putting their legs on you. Eye contact is hard to determine but its the prerequisite ioi before everything else to happen.

Depends on where you are from

people who get iois just feel it

like every normal person can differ a 0.1 second glance and a girl repeatedly looking at you 2-3 times in a timespan of a few seconds with interested wide open eyes

• +1
Reactions: Pandora and Tyler x Durden
A lot of guys who get few IOIs think they get lots since they have less experience with what they actually look like.

Outside a club setting as a sub-Chadlite, IOIs are all you really have to slay outside of social circle.