Does Penis enlargment actually work?

D

Deleted member 20368

Solstice
A lot of people are saying it works, but I don't want to damage my dick. I want to approach this whole thing carefully and see what I can get out of it to be completely honest.

They got a lot of success stories on there.

"
Even with decon breaks i reached point where gains starts little slowly but its still very enough to keep going for it.
My erection angle is about 10 o'clock (((before was about 11 o'clock)
I think i still didnt reached max ligament gains.
I think i have another 0.8 inch to gain from ligaments.
It will be more harder than before but in 2-3 years including decon breaks i should get from 8.4 to at least 9 bpel if not 9.2 bpel
And for 10 i think its to early to plan especially from starting size i had but maybe devices and trying to put most focus on tunica lenghtening i will reach but idk when it will be.
"Now i measure 8.1 in weaker erection(about 8) and this is how i know i didnt get EQ quality gains but real gains."

Seems too good to be true. I would be happy with just 2 inches.

How big is your Schlong (no homo)

I would give 1 inch of my penis for completely clear skin

How big is your Schlong (no homo)

It's 6 bro but I went to get prp shots and they didn't work. I also didn't take enough time off the doc said I'd be good in a few days

It's 6 bro but I went to get prp shots and they didn't work. I also didn't take enough time off the doc said I'd be good in a few days
Yea it works I just was scared that you are some 8 inch mogger who wants to enlarge to 10 inches or some shit

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
Probably not. What type of forum is that btw literally a forum where a bunch of cunts are talking about cock:feelshehe:

Probably not. What type of forum is that btw literally a forum where a bunch of cunts are talking about cock:feelshehe:

Yeah I fell for that crap I gotta see a legit surgeon man I'm trying to get an inch or two and i'll be good.