Does south of england mog north?

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Mod
Staff
South of England is much richer than the midlands and north. People from there are also often mixed and are more north atlantid looking instead of the regular britonic football hooligan phenotype. They have dark hair, light eyes. They also have a very posh accent. The RP accent is from thr south of England. It's way more understandable and more pleasant than scouse etc. They are considered to be more sophisticated people. Overall I think south of England mogs tbh @EverythingMattersCel @6ft4 @Xangsane @Ricky212 @try2beme @Diarrhoea @N1666 @WishIwasChico

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, JoeKeys9, Lookologist003 and 7 others
Average south england resident

Average north england resident

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lookologist003, plukee, Xangsane and 7 others
Both have great traits. It comes down to personal preference. A shit tone more to do south at the end of the day

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212 and Jason Voorhees
Definitely yes. South English much richer and high-class looking

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF, Jason Voorhees and zub111
RP?

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Yes, water.
But both suck.
But north has some nice places obviously but in general the towns are worse

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, ggg.tv🤫 and Jason Voorhees
yes i agree

particulary the south east,

it mogs the hardest due to it having the most germanic ancestry

jfl this is no where near the average pheno in the south of england

he looks half med
Meds arent as robust as him. He looks northern european. Typical north atlantid+ cromagnon.

• Hmm...
ngl that's a frauded pic of nigel

looks half german half italian
I think he looks british and very stereotypically british at that. Just much better looking than the average.

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
The women in the south are way hotter and easier to pull. North women look like men and stuck up

• JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, JoeKeys9 and yeeyeeslayer
Yes, especially the south-east. South England or Wessex have towns like Bath and Oxford and you have sofisticated regions like Kent, London, Sussex, Buckinghamshire, Hampshire, etc

• +1
Reactions: Lookologist003 and Jason Voorhees
South of England is much richer than the midlands and north. People from there are also often mixed and are more north atlantid looking instead of the regular britonic football hooligan phenotype. They have dark hair, light eyes. They also have a very posh accent. The RP accent is from thr south of England. It's way more understandable and more pleasant than scouse etc. They are considered to be more sophisticated people. Overall I think south of England mogs tbh @EverythingMattersCel @6ft4 @Xangsane @Ricky212 @try2beme @Diarrhoea @N1666 @WishIwasChico
South moggs cos more money and ethnics and European nationals (hotter women from mainland)

Northenr UK is more natrual but the women are more native less ethncis less Euro nationals uglier women more fake bimbo looking whores and shit wages northern UK is an 3rd world country I live there

• +1
It feels like there are a lot of mogger, northatlantid, germanic, Aryan, Celtic Chads in Northface jackets in the South. Particularly around Essex. The major cities in the North also feel like this. Manchester, Liverpool, York. It's the small villages and towns that have the Evil English Peasant phenotype

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and JoeKeys9
London and edinborough are the richest. So u can't really say south is way richer than north.

• +1
Cockney accent is the no.1 accent in the world. Followed by Irish, then everyone else sounds shit

I'm gonna get lessons to turn my shitty accent into a more sophisticated queen's english/cockney one

• +1
South west is far by the best, places like Cornwall and Devon don't even look like anywhere else in the UK. The north is shit and dirty, all the subhuman cities.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, SoundnVision and i_love_roosters
The North gives me severe depression (ex ukcel)

• +1
South west is far by the best, places like Cornwall and Devon don't even look like anywhere else in the UK. The north is shit and dirty, all the subhuman cities.
Norfolk and Suffolk coast too

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and N1666
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and yeeyeeslayer