sugarfucker
retardedkunt
- Joined
- Sep 23, 2026
- Posts
- 183
- Reputation
- 209
i notice a lot of his “explaining this like it’s a story” guides are majority read like AI.
Is it just me?
Is it just me?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
Atleast youre honestdont care
Yeah and he just makes up shit to feed into his ai to make repfarm posts. Last week his dick wasn't working, few days ago he "had a mental illness crisis" today he probably gon have a medical emergencyi notice a lot of his “explaining this like it’s a story” guides are majority read like AI.
Is it just me?
Isn’t this bannable?Yeah and he just makes up shit to feed into his ai to make repfarm posts. Last week his dick wasn't working, few days ago he "had a mental illness crisis" today he probably gon have a medical emergency
maybe. innocent until proven guiltyi notice a lot of his “explaining this like it’s a story” guides are majority read like AI.
Is it just me?
3 replies of slopfarmdont care
yeah @Tesarossa ’s threads are all AI, no wonder he’s not getting his contributor badge. + he’s a rapist.i notice a lot of his “explaining this like it’s a story” guides are majority read like AI.
Is it just me?
i was sincere3 replies of slopfarm
ain't he 15yeah @Tesarossa ’s threads are all AI, no wonder he’s not getting his contributor badge. + he’s a rapist.
He is. A fifteen year old rapist.ain't he 15
he's ai notice a lot of his “explaining this like it’s a story” guides are majority read like AI.
Is it just me?
ain't he 15
how can 15yr old be writing Lookism guidesHe is. A fifteen year old rapist.
I literally posted the picture of me in the hospital fuck faceYeah and he just makes up shit to feed into his ai to make repfarm posts. Last week his dick wasn't working, few days ago he "had a mental illness crisis" today he probably gon have a medical emergency
When did I write a lookism guidehow can 15yr old be writing Lookism guides
nga ain't even finished hs if you are slaying while in school you have Chad smv dnr wtv thatcuck says
oh BROTHERR I was 13 with social anxiety but now I stepped out the house and showered and now have sex
your worse than a rapistyeah @Tesarossa ’s threads are all AI, no wonder he’s not getting his contributor badge. + he’s a rapist.
I'm generalizing but you make threads I'd have to assume the topic of things such as LookismWhen did I write a lookism guide
I just said how I improved social anxiety
your worse than a rapist
Your worse than a terrorist
xzylecreyI'm generalizing but you make threads I'd have to assume the topic of things such as Lookism
lolai legally can’t give you a brewing recipe![]()
I hate when niggas use this like having less than 500 posts is a bad thinggreyfaggins