Does the user @tesarossa use AI to make his guides?

sugarfucker

sugarfucker

retardedkunt
Joined
Sep 23, 2026
Posts
183
Reputation
209
i notice a lot of his “explaining this like it’s a story” guides are majority read like AI.

Is it just me?
 
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: simematic, Torpedor prime, jp212 and 6 others
@Tesarossa
 
  • +1
Reactions: simematic, Torpedor prime, BigBallsLarry and 3 others
idk
 
  • Woah
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Torpedor prime and hopelessmanlet32
:feelswat:
 
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
  • WTF
Reactions: Torpedor prime, hopelessmanlet32 and -joe
dont care
 
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • Ugh..
Reactions: simematic, Torpedor prime, cowmuncher26 and 1 other person
i notice a lot of his “explaining this like it’s a story” guides are majority read like AI.

Is it just me?
Yeah and he just makes up shit to feed into his ai to make repfarm posts. Last week his dick wasn't working, few days ago he "had a mental illness crisis" today he probably gon have a medical emergency
 
  • +1
Reactions: sugarfucker and rollthefuckingdice
Yeah and he just makes up shit to feed into his ai to make repfarm posts. Last week his dick wasn't working, few days ago he "had a mental illness crisis" today he probably gon have a medical emergency
Isn’t this bannable?
 
i notice a lot of his “explaining this like it’s a story” guides are majority read like AI.

Is it just me?
yeah @Tesarossa ’s threads are all AI, no wonder he’s not getting his contributor badge. + he’s a rapist.
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Tesarossa, sugarfucker and incomplete
yeah @Tesarossa ’s threads are all AI, no wonder he’s not getting his contributor badge. + he’s a rapist.
ain't he 15
 
  • +1
Reactions: Blondepawg'sDildo and Bat
ain't he 15
He is. A fifteen year old rapist.
how can 15yr old be writing Lookism guides

nga ain't even finished hs if you are slaying while in school you have Chad smv dnr wtv that :bluepill: cuck says

oh BROTHERR I was 13 with social anxiety but now I stepped out the house and showered and now have sex
 
  • +1
Reactions: incomplete
Yeah and he just makes up shit to feed into his ai to make repfarm posts. Last week his dick wasn't working, few days ago he "had a mental illness crisis" today he probably gon have a medical emergency
I literally posted the picture of me in the hospital fuck face

My dick not working was induced by anxiety
 
  • +1
Reactions: Torpedor prime and cowmuncher26
ai legally can’t give you a brewing recipe:trepidation:
 
  • +1
Reactions: cowmuncher26
how can 15yr old be writing Lookism guides

nga ain't even finished hs if you are slaying while in school you have Chad smv dnr wtv that :bluepill: cuck says

oh BROTHERR I was 13 with social anxiety but now I stepped out the house and showered and now have sex
When did I write a lookism guide

I just said how I improved social anxiety
yeah @Tesarossa ’s threads are all AI, no wonder he’s not getting his contributor badge. + he’s a rapist.
your worse than a rapist

Your worse than a terrorist
 
Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Gravitas and iblamexyz
When did I write a lookism guide

I just said how I improved social anxiety

your worse than a rapist

Your worse than a terrorist
I'm generalizing but you make threads I'd have to assume the topic of things such as Lookism
 
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Tesarossa and Gravitas
ai legally can’t give you a brewing recipe:trepidation:
lol

You realize jail breaking AI is incredibly easy?

I know when a LLM writes, I’m picking 5 of your most popular threads today and putting them through an AI checker

Good luck
 
greyfaggins
I hate when niggas use this like having less than 500 posts is a bad thing

lol

“Yeah I rot more then you so you have less credibility”
 

Similar threads

Moggador
Replies
1
Views
15
Moggador
Moggador
burnerzz7
Replies
6
Views
38
burnerzz7
burnerzz7
Notcel
Replies
3
Views
23
Raison_d'être
Raison_d'être
Nectar
Replies
11
Views
49
SachaJaat
SachaJaat

Users who are viewing this thread

  • itsover666
  • AscendHQ
  • sugarfucker
  • simematic
  • eyes33
  • folh
Back
Top