Does this curry pass as a med?

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Professor
Asked a few normies to guess his race almost all of them guessed him to be Med, Iranian or something lol. Looks like a typical rajasthani or Punjabi to me just way better looking
Images   2021 05 04T200310763

1440x810 412781 1
Images   2021 05 04T200426140

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13824, Lev Peshkov, Beetlejuice and 5 others
Yes cus normies aren't psl aspies that analyze undertones. He isn't dravidian = not Indian at a first glance and he is lighter than North indid.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 4804, Deleted member 6128 and 4 others
he passes as Arab or Iranian not typical Indian

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 4804, CursedOne and 6 others
all indians pass as med, i can rarely tell the difference

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 4804, CursedOne and 10 others
on the first pic
a little bit looks off for some reason
and no on the secound one

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Only Indians can tell that he’s Indian

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 10177, Deleted member 10615 and 5 others
his dark eyes will make people think he is arab or Iranian if he had light eyes he'd be Sicilian
Yes cus normies aren't psl aspies that analyze undertones. He isn't dravidian = not Indian at a first glance and he is lighter than North indid.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, WadlowMaxxing, volcelfatcel and 1 other person
He looks Indian to me tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Jason Voorhees and volcelfatcel
He looks Indian to me tbh.
Yes because u are Indian urself and have actual knowledge of undertones. Anyone they doesn't browse psl (99% of this world) would confuse him as Iranian or med.

• +1
Reactions: AcneScars and Jason Voorhees
Looks white

• Love it
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, CursedOne, Marsiere214 and 1 other person
@volcelfatcel @PrestonYnot @Toska does my avi look Indian?

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
He looks pretty Indian to me and I'm not even close to being from there. If I was a normie though, I'd guess him to be Arab, as for them anyone darker than Southern European = Arab.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, volcelfatcel and Jason Voorhees
  • +1
Reactions: AcneScars and Jason Voorhees
  • +1
Reactions: AcneScars
Iranian to normies, Indian to us aspies
Probably this tbh. I can distinctly tell an Indian and Med apart but normies can't I suppose

@AcneScars

• +1
Reactions: AcneScars and volcelfatcel
These are cherry picked posed photos, he actually really looks indian in real life.

Also I can tell he's indian because of the nose shape and size, philtrum size and eyebrows

Also I can tell because his face morphology like the fwhr is that of north indid and perhaps indid Nordic

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, Deleted member 10615, koalendo and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel and AcneScars
Also brown arabs don't have that hooding that is a indid Nordic thing

• +1
Reactions: koalendo
These are cherry picked posed photos, he actually really looks indian in real life.

Also I can tell he's indian because of the nose shape and size, philtrum size and eyebrows

Also I can tell because his face morphology like the fwhr is that of north indid and perhaps indid Nordic
None of this matters as ur a psl aspie, normies would never think or see this guy as Indian.

From a distance he probably could.

• +1
I see. What exactly is it about my face that makes me look ‘Indian’ rather than Med/Arab?
Lips, Eyebrows and midface and you don't have the euro/middle eastern look

• +1
Indians usually have thin lips tho or at least thinner I guess

What changes would I have to theoretically make to look Med? Less dense eyebrows, thinner lips and longer midface?
lighter eyes and thinner lips would make you more med

• +1
Probably this tbh. I can distinctly tell an Indian and Med apart but normies can't I suppose

@AcneScars
Normies can't tell shit, as long as u aren't dravidian u won't be recognized as Indian irl.

Psl aspies can but any normal human being no.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6273, Jason Voorhees and AcneScars
None of this matters as ur a psl aspie, normies would never think or see this guy as Indian.
You're not being serious are you

You do relaise the north indid phenotype is one of the most common in the world right

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210505-024759.jpg
    Screenshot_20210505-024759.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 53
  • Screenshot_20210505-024958.jpg
    Screenshot_20210505-024958.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 46
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: turkproducer and volcelfatcel

What changes would I have to theoretically make to look Med? Less dense eyebrows, thinner lips and longer midface?
Longer midface. Thinner lips, less dense eyebrows and lighter hair and sharper nose with more pronounced browridge and nasal bridge

• +1

You do relaise the north indid phenotype is one of the most common in the world right
Cope he isn't dravidian therefore not Indian at a first glance to normies. you can cope with all ur phenotype analysis but normies don't fucking recognize this guy as Indian lmao.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6531

Cope he isn't dravidian therefore not Indian at a first glance to normies. you can cope with all ur phenotype analysis but normies don't fucking recognize this guy as Indian lmao.
He mogs the entire forum either way

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
Bruv, phenotype analysis is done by psl aspies and normies , the only difference did psl aspies can determine what makes the person actually look like their phenotype and not something else.

Normies do it subconsciously, they don't need to analyse shit they go off what they see first glance and the geometry and facial features positioning and skin tone to determine where the person is from

The geometry, facial features position, facial features and skin tone all resemble north indid and subtypes anyone will recognise that he's indian.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: koalendo and volcelfatcel
Longer midface. Thinner lips, less dense eyebrows and lighter hair and sharper nose with more pronounced browridge and nasal bridge
I’ll be happy if I achieve my avi tbh. Idc about this Med/Arab thing if I can get laid easily. Rate me irl appeal. I think I’d do pretty well despite my height failo

• +1
He mogs the entire forum either way
Indeed
Bruv, phenotype analysis is done by psl aspies and normies , the only difference did psl aspies can determine what makes the person actually look like their phenotype and not something else.

Normies do it subconsciously, they don't need to analyse shit they go off what they see first glance and the geometry and facial features positioning and skin tone to determine where the person is from

The geometry, facial features position, facial features and skin tone all resemble north indid and subtypes anyone will recognise that he's indian.
Bro ur coping so fucking hard with this shit, normies will never recognize this guy as Indian on a first glance.

Normies don't do it subconciously they don't know anything, go ask a normies what the fuck is a philtrum and nasal bridge they won't know.

@PrestonYnot asked normies and none of them guessed Indian

• +1

If you make your mid face longer by making your nose longer you'll look more indian as Indians tend to have longer noses and smaller philtrums.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AcneScars, volcelfatcel and Jason Voorhees
I’ll be happy if I achieve my avi tbh. Idc about this Med/Arab thing if I can get laid easily. Rate me irl appeal. I think I’d do pretty well despite my height failo
Yea ur colouring is haloing u hard in this pic.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: AcneScars and volcelfatcel
"med" as in general mediterranean including parts of the middle east sure, he doesn't look italian or greek which is what "med" really is, looks iranian to me

• +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice and Jason Voorhees
If you make your mid face longer by making your nose longer you'll look more indian as Indians tend to have longer noses and smaller philtrums.
This is false. Arabs have longer midface and noses even normies know this jfc

@AcneScars

• +1
Indeed

Bro ur coping so fucking hard with this shit, normies will never recognize this guy as Indian on a first glance.

Normies don't do it subconciously they don't know anything, go ask a normies what the fuck is a philtrum and nasal bridge they won't know.

@PrestonYnot asked normies and none of them guessed Indian
Look at that photo of him unfrauded that I posted and show it to normies and see what they guess

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
Yes

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and WadlowMaxxing
No way you guys and normies think this guy looks anything other than north indian

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210505-024759.jpg
    Screenshot_20210505-024759.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 64
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 6531 and Jason Voorhees
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 756
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice, Jason Voorhees and Marsiere214
most people considered white in brazil are of levantine descent
Why are you so obsessed with me?
and yeah they’re mostly Christian not Muslim

• +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice and Jason Voorhees
Only levantines come close to meds
i agree
in very few iranians
and some jews

most people irl dont look at their features
they just get the gut feeling
i know when i see an arab

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 756
i agree
in very few iranians
and some jews

most people irl dont look at their features
they just get the gut feeling
i know when i see an arab
It’s the eyes and nose imo
Ironically more Arabs look Jewish than Jews do

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Marsiere214
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756
I could tell him as an Indian maybe normies would think he is Iranian or Arab but that’s because they are ignorant

• +1