don't accept a girl lower rating than you no matter how incel you are

Z

ZyzzReincarnate

Banned
Even if you're giga perma desparatecel KHHV if she is lower psl than you TURN HER DOWN AS BRUTALLY AS POSSIBLE

we cannot have more men contributing to this bullshit any longer. you will cause more harm than good in the long run

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: turkproducer, NormieKilla, mr contemptuous and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: turkproducer, Deleted member 1560 and Deleted member 2205
Landwhales are the most stuck up and demanding. Swipe left on every whale brothers

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer and ZyzzReincarnate
Landwhales are the most stuck up and demanding. Swipe left on every whale brothers
a fat bitch i bullied and rejected a while back randomly hit me up again telling me that i had my chance and missed out and now im gonna regret it for the rest of my life... JFL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: turkproducer, Pendejo, Pillarman and 3 others
My gf is 2 psl below me

I was a 22 khhv, not a chad. If you are an incel like i was dont waste the opportunity bros. Its 1 in 1 million

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
its hard man, getting with a 4/10 on the normie scale is better than nothing. 🤷‍♂️ It aint like men like me (normie/lowtier normies) are gonna solve inceldom by refusing lower girls than us, we're just gonna become incels ourselves. How do you expect us to make a change when the real chads are fucking 5/10's left and right and being completely unaware of the problem?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: turkproducer and LowTierNormie
My gf is 2 psl below me

I was a 22 khhv, not a chad. If you are an incel like i was dont waste the opportunity bros. Its 1 in 1 million
Pride and the future of men is more important than temporary mediocre pussy.
its hard man, getting with a 4/10 on the normie scale is better than nothing. 🤷‍♂️ It aint like men like me (normie/lowtier normies) are gonna solve inceldom by refusing lower girls than us, we're just gonna become incels ourselves. How do you expect us to make a change when the real chads are fucking 5/10 being completely unaware of the problem?
idk bro you'd be surprised how many normies are slowly getting blackpilled. its like every other day now one of my normie friends says some blackpilled shit or i see some blackpilled shit on someone's snap story. this shit is spreading fast

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
a fat bitch i bullied and rejected a while back randomly hit me up again telling me that i had my chance and missed out and now im gonna regret it for the rest of my life... JFL
I don't understand those egos. It's like the more pizza ice cream and cake gets shoved down a girls throat she suddenly demands unconditional love while being an erection-killing rude piece of lard

• JFL
Reactions: Pendejo and jefferson
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: godsmistake and rockndogs
I don't understand those egos. It's like the more pizza ice cream and cake gets shoved down a girls throat she suddenly demands unconditional love while being an erection-killing rude piece of lard
they get those egos thanks to juggernaut law sending beta fags to their rescue with compliments

• +1
Reactions: Festrunk
My dick won't get hard for a sub-2, so I'm safe.

suicidefuel for psl8 niggas

• JFL
Reactions: DidntRead and mr contemptuous
Pride and the future of men is more important than temporary mediocre pussy.

idk bro you'd be surprised how many normies are slowly getting blackpilled. its like every other day now one of my normie friends says some blackpilled shit or i see some blackpilled shit on someone's snap story. this shit is spreading fast
What do they say? thad makes u think this

and yes fortunately men are now finding out what the truth is.. i wonder how quick though, there needs to be a quick enlightenment within 5 years for it to significantly affect our lives..

MGTOW and awareness of hypergamy and true female nature is needed, a youtube video with 20+ million views is needed about this.