dont fear death

humanoidsub7

humanoidsub7

im not telling anyone to do what i did, as I truly believe I am 1% in below average looks I think this will not apply to anyone in here, and it shouldn't.

I decided to prepare everything, and I arranged everything for this night. I did it finally and was hanging.

I did thought about all the problems I had and realizing it was all coming to an end was beautiful. Suddenly I was fading out and losing consciousness and the room got darker, and yes I was breathing, but I realized everything went numb, and then it was truly peaceful.

Why would you fear death? Dying?

I want to taste it again

• Woah
Reactions: TechnoBoss

I hate the man in the mirror.​

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7
TLDR; dead is not "painful" jfl...

• +1
The only thing that happens to you after you die, is the same thing that happened to you before your birth: nothing.

The entire world existed for millions of years before me, and I'm not any worse off for it. The world will probably exist for millions more after my death, so idrgaf

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress and humanoidsub7
The only thing that happens to you after you die, is the same thing that happened to you before your birth: nothing.

The entire world existed for millions of years before me, and I'm not any worse off for it. The world will probably exist for millions more after my death, so idrgaf
It's sad to know genetics fucked me over, but I guess not everyone makes it in life. It's over.

• So Sad

Users who are viewing this thread

Back