Don’t forget to actually talk to girls

Deleted member 773

Deleted member 773

Looksmaxxing is COPE! (RIP 1-5-19 - 2-17-21)
Like seriously. Obviously looking good is the bare minimum and increases her chances of staying with you but most girls also want a dude whose funny and makes them feel good. A lot of you guys are already 6/10 and don’t have girlfriends. Spoiler: it’s because you’re autistic.

• +1
Reactions: xz90, badromance, Insomniac and 7 others
and hold frame too?:feelskek:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Autist, Deleted member 245, itsoverbuddyboyo and 5 others
I would also like to add that being abusive to her can also make her stay because bitches like that. Makes you feel alpha and makes them feel small, so it’s a win-win. Just don’t hurt them too bad. Take a look at the fortnite streamer who abused his wife on stream. Ugly, awkward manlet with a hot wife because he’s dominate. He got charged for abuse and she DEFENDED him! Obviously play it smart fellas buy keep it in mind.
and hold frame too?:feelskek:
No lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
Nigger.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Autist, Insomniac, SayNoToRotting and 3 others
NTcels are volcels.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Autist, androidcel, Insomniac and 1 other person
I got rated 6/10 and I have good personality but girls skip me even I get approached by my own phenotype (dark hair pale skin) but they thought I’m cute but they still fuck the gigachads at my collage and before at my school

911 what’s your emergency?

OP is passed out on the floor. There’s a bottle of pills next to him

Sounds like he has overdosed on cope.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Autist, Deleted member 245, Zeta ascended and 9 others
@Enigmatic93 Bro look at this :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:.
Image result for nicolas cage laughing

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Autist and Deleted member 245
But girls are scary.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Autist and LightingFraud
Just smile and get a haircut bro! Looks don’t matter it’s all about personality bro :soy:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: kobecel, Autist and Extra Chromosome
Just initiate conversation with random women and have them look at you in disgust and tell you to go away weirdo. Im sure you can eventually win her over

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rockndogs, kobecel, Autist and 8 others
I suggest you throw some negs her way and do a couple routine stacks and push pull a little and then kino escalate and then close. Did I get it all OP?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Autist and androidcel
You guys are missing the point. This advice is for normies/high tier normies not some way out of inceldom for truecels

• +1
Reactions: rockndogs, Krezo, kobecel and 4 others
Like seriously. Obviously looking good is the bare minimum and increases her chances of staying with you but most girls also want a dude whose funny and makes them feel good. A lot of you guys are already 6/10 and don’t have girlfriends. Spoiler: it’s because you’re autistic.

Don't forget that girls will initiate discussions with you if you are good looking. Good cope though if you are subhuman.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rockndogs, Autist, Deleted member 245 and 2 others
Don't forget that girls will initiate discussions with you if you are good looking. Good cope though if you are subhuman.
*Good looking and high trust

most girls also want
Why the fuck should I care what women want? Not a single woman has given me what I want in almost 24 years. They mock me and leave me lonely yet I have to give them what they want? They can piss off. God created woman to keep man from being lonely, not the other way around.

A lot of you guys are already 6/10 and don’t have girlfriends. Spoiler: it’s because you’re autistic.

Keep the cope train rolling. My 4/10 face and 5’10 height hurts me more than my Aspergers. This is bluepill.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Autist, badromance and androidcel
I got rated 6/10 and I have good personality but girls skip me even I get approached by my own phenotype (dark hair pale skin) but they thought I’m cute but they still fuck the gigachads at my collage and before at my school
Nobody said they wouldn't fuck gigachads. You can still date them if you want

I would also like to add that being abusive to her can also make her stay because bitches like that. Makes you feel alpha and makes them feel small, so it’s a win-win. Just don’t hurt them too bad. Take a look at the fortnite streamer who abused his wife on stream. Ugly, awkward manlet with a hot wife because he’s dominate. He got charged for abuse and she DEFENDED him! Obviously play it smart fellas buy keep it in mind.

No lol
you need to be able to balance it out, not constant abuse

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
Your face alone and bodylanguage should do the "talking". Verbal language is completely worthless when it comes to getting girls.

• +1
Reactions: Autist and badromance

y-y-you too thanks

• +1
Reactions: Autist, kobecel and androidcel
t. nt

• +1
Reactions: Autist
candy floss IQ post. face says it all.

• +1
Reactions: Autist and Deleted member 245
Your face alone and bodylanguage should do the "talking". Verbal language is completely worthless when it comes to getting girls.

• +1
Reactions: Autist
  • +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, androidcel, SLA and 1 other person
Run social circle game, cold approach is aspie as fuck.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245
Beauty lies inside the eye of another youthful dream
That doesn't sell it's soul for self-esteem
That's not plasticine

Don't forget to be the way you are

Blackpill: Chad pretty much never goes a week without getting hit on by a woman. Even if he does go a while without being approached all he has to do is open tinser and message one of the dozens of women that sent him heart eyes emojis.