dont vote for me FUOTY leaving community forever today

the MOUSE

the MOUSE

Bones don't lie, Mosley. See you in Animal Park
thread theme song if indian

non indian

replace me with another user if u want @enchanted_elixir

i woke up with very less sleep today, unable to sleep due to the anger and sadness upon reflection on the current trajectory of my life, contemplating suicide. ive wasted so much of my life for nothing and i cant keep on like this.

for my sake, i must permanently leave and try to erase and disassociate all this from my mind, its genuinely causing me alot of pain, i never want to think in this mindset ever again.

the real world rlly isnt like how this echo chamber propagates it to be. there is so much negativity here, no wonder if you surround urself with ppl like these youll end up like them as well. it is better to be lone than with such. i wish them all luck, may they all find peace on their own eventually.

pls understand and dont try to reach out. i am gone forever now, forget about me n pretend i never existed.

i was always taught to trust gut, insight for major decisions. this is what feels right and necessary. this current lifestyle and mindset is very non-condusive to long term prosperity.

thank you for all the good times and memories. but it is now time for the next chapter. best wishes, mouse.

permaban thnx @NumbThePain

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Navnith, nigkook, Skywalker and 8 others
faggot user of the year

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • WTF
Reactions: nigkook, hardestmfintheroom, Tai Lung and 6 others
Ok rajesh

• +1
Reactions: nigkook and the MOUSE
Sad. Ascend in peace brah.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Skywalker, Bushman, the MOUSE and 1 other person
the GOAT

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: It'snotover, humanoidsub7 and the MOUSE

non indian

i woke up with very less sleep today, unable to sleep due to the anger and sadness upon reflection on the current trajectory of my life, contemplating suicide. ive wasted so much of my life for nothing and i cant keep on like this.

for my sake, i must permanently leave and try to erase and disassociate all this from my mind, its genuinely causing me alot of pain, i never want to think in this mindset ever again.

the real world rlly isnt like how this echo chamber propagates it to be. there is so much negativity here, no wonder if you surround urself with ppl like these youll end up like them as well. it is better to be lone than with such. i wish them all luck, may they all find peace on their own eventually.

pls understand and dont try to reach out. i am gone forever now, forget about me n pretend i never existed.

i was always taught to trust gut, insight for major decisions. this is what feels right and necessary. this current lifestyle and mindset is very non-condusive to long term prosperity.

thank you for all the good times and memories. but it is now time for the next chapter. best wishes, mouse.

Can't do much, you're already in it.
You can delete or permaban yourself though.

• +1
Reactions: kebab and the MOUSE

non indian

Why canโ€™t you faggits just leave of your own free will why do you have to get urself banned

• +1
Reactions: nigkook, humanoidsub7 and the MOUSE
Hope your attempt to leave is sucessful and you can deal with whatever problems you are having
Unfortunately though, even though your life and mental state may improve i am afraid you will not be able to leave this website in the near future.
Have a good, break, and tell @Ritalincel to follow me back btw, i need to show him some jokes!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: nigkook, Skywalker, RichardSpencel and 4 others
I'm a bit confused by your tone considering you've only been here for 3 months, you make it sound like you're some grizzled black pill veteran, but good for you man. You're right, everytime I go out with friends, shoot the shit with random people at the club's smoking area drunk, talk with girls and have a good time it takes like 2-3 days for the black pill mentality to return and for me to start browsing here again. You're better off. I'm 80% sure once I gymmax, move to another city for my next job and start a new social life there I'll stop posting here too.

• +1
Reactions: nigkook, Skywalker, ReadBooksEveryday and 2 others

non indian

At least he did what he thinks is right, most people follow only the sheep instead of their gut.

• +1
Reactions: nigkook and ReadBooksEveryday
I'm a bit confused by your tone considering you've only been here for 3 months, you make it sound like you're some grizzled black pill veteran, but good for you man. You're right, everytime I go out with friends, shoot the shit with random people at the club's smoking area drunk, talk with girls and have a good time it takes like 2-3 days for the black pill mentality to return and for me to start browsing here again. You're better off. I'm 80% sure once I gymmax, move to another city for my next job and start a new social life there I'll stop posting here too.
It was an alt

• +1
Reactions: kebab and humanoidsub7
  • +1
Reactions: nigkook
Youโ€™ll be back

Ok rajesh
the BULL

• Woah
Reactions: the BULL
dont leave bruh, seriously- you're one of the good ones
Sad Season 1 Episode 1 GIF by NBC