Double jaw surgery

coveredinbitemarks

coveredinbitemarks

Iron
Joined
Jul 31, 2026
Posts
13
Reputation
2
I’m coming up on double jaw surgery in the next year and one side of my face feels completely different from the other? When I run my hand across my jaw on the left it feels solid and full while the right side feels thin. What can I do about this?
 

Attachments

  • IMG_8279.jpeg
    IMG_8279.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
I’m coming up on double jaw surgery in the next year and one side of my face feels completely different from the other? When I run my hand across my jaw on the left it feels solid and full while the right side feels thin. What can I do about this?
Rope
 
  • +1
Reactions: compost_
I’m confused, “coming up on” as in post op, or pre op?
 
  • +1
Reactions: compost_
Just to clarify this is pre op my surgery is scheduled for sometime next year
 
talk to your surgeon about this stuff. not retarded teenagers
 

Similar threads

Q
Replies
15
Views
276
Usurper
Usurper
jabr
Replies
10
Views
282
jabr
jabr
C
Replies
8
Views
64
cyrobro_
C

Users who are viewing this thread

  • Animepilled
  • Realism
Back
Top