Downside of alcoholism is overhyped srs

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
Know this sounds like a massive cope thread but I'm actually legit srs. Even official research from the otherwise "everything fun is bad for you" scientists admit that only about 10-20% of alcoholics even suffer from liver cirrhosis at all and even the ones who do have it often have a high chance of surviving anyway. Granted heavy drinking will probably harm your appearance but most of us look like shit anyway.

I am going to just stick to my current cope of getting shitfaced 2-3 times a month srs I don't think anything will happen.

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy
2-3 times a month? I get shitfaced 2-3 times a week.

• +1
Reactions: xdw15, turkproducer and Butthurt Dweller
and I''l continue to gulp down gallons of coke and pepsi for the rest of my life.

2-3 times a month? I get shitfaced 2-3 times a week.

That's very excessive ngl.

Tbh I'm not sure if I would have the patience to deal with hangovers that often.

If you're ugly there's no point in being healthy to live long. Not like anything exciting is in your future.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
jeez

are you rich

Just fuck my collagen up

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581, Deleted member 1464 and Jack
I get drunk every 2 days and have been doing this for some time now ...

Mainly just beer though ... I try to avoid hard liquor

smoke weed instead

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
I get drunk every 2 days and have been doing this for some time now ...

Mainly just beer though ... I try to avoid hard liquor

Getting drunk of beer sucks tbh. All the liquid and carbonation will make you throw up.

• WTF
Reactions: WhiskeyCocaine
getting drunk is fun ngl

Getting shit faced 2-3 times a month isn't alcoholism buddy boyo.

Getting shit faced 2-3 times a month isn't alcoholism buddy boyo.

It's probably not alcoholism per say but it's still very unhealthy. You can easily get liver decease if you binge drink every weekend even if only once per week. 2-3 per month is pretty much the max you can realistically get away with. However, it's much more questionable how many alcoholics actually die of liver failure in the end.

Weed on the other hand will fuck you up.
CD209D44 B80B 497A 9EB3 776A661518B1

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 685

jfl at trusting anything that doctors say. 50 years ago most doctors would have said weed and all drugs for that matter is the worst thing ever and will kill you instantly or some shit. Weed isn't the worst but you are fucking deluded if you think most potheads are anything else but 100% retarded.

jfl at trusting anything that doctors say. 50 years ago most doctors would have said weed and all drugs for that matter is the worst thing ever and will kill you instantly or some shit. Weed isn't the worst but you are fucking deluded if you think most potheads are anything else but 100% retarded.
every drug/substance kills you if you take it 2 much so thats kinda relative

also where did u get the info that alcohol>weed (in terms of downsides)

every drug/substance kills you if you take it 2 much so thats kinda relative

also where did u get the info that alcohol>weed (in terms of downsides)

Weed fucks up your brain too much. The typical pothead is much slower/dumber than the typical alcoholic. It's not hard to notice whom is a pothead and who isn't. I remember while I was still in college where I would have random potheads walk up to me sometimes and ask me for no reason if I had weed on me. I have never had random people come to me asking me for booze.

Weed fucks up your brain too much. The typical pothead is much slower/dumber than the typical alcoholic. It's not hard to notice whom is a pothead and who isn't. I remember while I was still in college where I would have random potheads walk up to me sometimes and ask me for no reason if I had weed on me. I have never had random people come to me asking me for booze.
ofc cuz booze are everywhere in stores while weed isnt

When a whale dies its carcass can fuel an entire ecosystem for a very long time. I find it curious that Mr. Krabs has a whale for a daughter, but there is never a mention of Pearl's mother or how she came under the guardianship of Krabs. I believe that Mr. Krabs stumbled upon the carcass of Pearl's mother and built his restaurant around it. He also came upon an infant Pearl and adopted her as his own, perhaps for malicious intent. Steadily he has been profiting off the sale of whale meat through his delicious patties. He also has a contingency plan for when the meat runs out; once his "daughter" is fully grown, she's going to "go off to college", when in actuality she is going to be butchered, cooked, and served up by a mentally disabled sponge and a depressed squid.

Who knows, maybe Krabs has been doing this for generations.

• JFL
Reactions: Hated subhuman
Alcoholism is bad FOR SOME PEOPLE. For others its a non issue and by extension to others, a godsend. Addiction to alcohol and feeding that addiction, being constantly intoxicated makes my life measurably better than if I wasn't. It numbs, it makes things more enjoyable, it feels good, it's brilliant cope. I really couldn't care less about my health so I've nothing to lose there. Virtue signalling normies don't seem to realise that alcohol has added years to my life. But they don't wanna hear that.

• Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: Hated subhuman and Ritalincel
FrailPaleStaleMale

• +1
Reactions: FrailPaleStaleMale
I really couldn't care less about my health so I've nothing to lose there.

Ultra low IQ. All the idiots who say this think losing your health just means being less energetic and then dying early. In reality it means horrid pain for much of your later life until you slowly die a painful death. Enjoy waking up in the middle of the night with your mouth full of blood.

I never drink alcohol simply because its taste is nothing special. Not saying that it's absolutely bad but I can live happily without it. So why wasting my money on alcohol which does have several downsides for the heath.

Ultra low IQ. All the idiots who say this think losing your health just means being less energetic and then dying early. In reality it means horrid pain for much of your later life until you slowly die a painful death. Enjoy waking up in the middle of the night with your mouth full of blood.
I'll rope before it gets to that stage or if it does get to that stage. I'll take the easy way out so again that doesn't really matter. I already cough up blood semi often and have vomitted pure blood twice this year. Its not caused me any pain so far.
Fuck

I never drink alcohol simply because its taste is nothing special. Not saying that it's absolutely bad but I can live happily without it. So why wasting my money on alcohol which does have several downsides for the heath.

Just lol at drinking for the taste. I do like beer though but I still don't think I would drink it just for the taste unless there was at least a slight buzz. I do like hard alcohols that have actual flavors like whiskey way more than bland shit like vodka though tbh ngl. Downing a 30cl bottle of JD is lots of fun compared to doing the same with vodka which tbh I don't think I would even want to drink straight.

I already cough up blood semi often and have vomitted pure blood twice this year.

You are going to be dead within a few years srs.

Last edited:
Just lol at drinking for the taste. I do like beer though but I still don't think I would drink it just for the taste unless there was at least a slight buzz. I do like hard alcohols that have actual flavors like whiskey way more than bland shit like vodka though tbh ngl. Downing a 30cl bottle of JD is lots of fun compared to doing the same with vodka which tbh I don't think I would even want to drink straight.

You are going to be dead within a few years srs.
It depends on the beer for me. I drink beer for the taste as well as getting drunk if I actually enjoy the beer since it is a good mix but if I drink the type of beer I don’t like the taste of then I drink the beer just for the sake of getting drunk.

@FrailPaleStaleMale also plans to rope next year.

It depends on the beer for me. I drink beer for the taste as well as getting drunk if I actually enjoy the beer since it is a good mix but if I drink the type of beer I don’t like the taste of then I drink the beer just for the sake of getting drunk.

@FrailPaleStaleMale also plans to rope next year.
Basically. I see absolutely no possible benefit of living past 30
Yes

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy
One sip of booze fucks up your t levels for 3 months