@Dr. Mog thoughts on alpha-Pyrrolidinohexiophenone

D

Deleted member 47272

Synaesthesia
A-PHP can effectively boost the levels of the norepinephrine and dopamine neurotransmitters in the brain by binding to and partially blocking the transporter proteins that normally remove those monoamines from the synaptic cleft.
@Dr. Mog As you as the most high iq dude on this site;
I want to ask your thoughts on this

• +1
Reactions: the MOUSE
Nigga how are you making a thread every 2 minutes

• JFL
Reactions: Dr. Mog and Deleted member 47272
It‘s just structurally similar to alpha - pvps. What’s your obsession with Cathinones JFL? Don’t tell me you are using any of these. You don’t want to countenance laws of your country on this one.

They all function the same with minute differences as you structurally add/remove an extra carbon on the alkyl side chains.
They promote Dopamine while inhibiting nor-ep and serotonin uptake.

In general these are just a really strong cup of coffee. Keeps you awake for a while.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 47272
It‘s just structurally similar to alpha - pvps. What’s your obsession with Cathinones JFL? Don’t tell me you are using any of these. You don’t want to countenance laws of your country on this one.

They all function the same with minute differences as you structurally add/remove an extra carbon on the alkyl side chains.
They promote Dopamine while inhibiting nor-ep and serotonin uptake.

In general these are just a really strong cup of coffee. Keeps you awake for a while.
I understand boyo