Dream Face Reveal -- The World is Doomed.

rapidinshallah

rapidinshallah

Bronze

Literally top-tier genetics;
Ideal pheno (dark hair, white skin, blue eyes).
A nice smile with healthy facial growth.
Nice soft features, skin and hair quality.
A wide jaw and a good skull.

Only tiny flaws such as a chin that is too big (which might not be even considered a flaw).

And still, bitches are not content with how he looks.
Bitches scroll 24/7 through tik tok and instagram, they are so brainwashed that they think the average looking dude must look like a 7.5/10 at the very least.

Which means that the average normie or even the healthy high tier normie is subhuman according to any bitch. It truly is over.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 57356, mathis, Deleted member 64493 and 20 others
He was posing awkwardly at an angle which made him look uncanny.
He has very beta white boy complexion (pinkish with red eyes). It's very lame and "weak". This is why you need to be darker skinned in 2022. Take melanotan2
He has a pencil neck.
Cuck prey eyes.
No cheekbones.
He is normie.
Basically over for him

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: user123456, GabachoCopium, BrahminBoss and 13 others
“Top-tier genetics”

Lol

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: GabachoCopium, Deleted member 51465, Joe Rogancel and 12 others
nigga stop the psl shit he has dogshit harmony looks uncanny but yeah he is not ugly he is just average or maybe even slightly above average

• +1
Reactions: user123456, SubhumanCurrycel, reddotguy and 8 others
Who is this fag and why should anyone care?

FeG5rIeXoAUwFNB

• JFL
Reactions: helpmeascend, Sny, Hero of the Imperium and 8 others
his lower third is massive in relation to rest, brad pitt also has big lower thirds but his upper is also big so he doesnt lioks weird, facial thirdsi pill :blackpill:

• Hmm...
Reactions: Racky
Avg is the new ugly but yall like to cope

• +1
Reactions: x123, Mewton, Tyronecell and 8 others
his body language and speech just made him feel like a fag tbh

also his masculine chin doesn’t suit his other features

• +1
Reactions: Deprived, ROTTING, NECK&VOICE and 2 others
Was expecting dream to be some recessed twink. He looks way better than what I expected and yet that’s still not enough for these mentally ill jbs

• +1
Reactions: UnluckyRedSmith, NECK&VOICE, rand anon and 2 others
Dream is a 4 out of 10 at best. His facial features are not harmonious at all. The chin is comical

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Tasty17, Deprived and Erik-Jón
He’d do find irl. On the internet every single flaw of yours can be maximized and analyzed in detail and bitches also feel free to talk shit about him because no consequences.

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest and rand anon
He’s ugly af lol

if you can replicate your the shape of your jaw with a quadratic function it's over

• JFL
Reactions: epictroll and Erik-Jón
he has jb stacys on tiktok saying hes cute

dude is ugly

jfl at him trying to roleplay as some kind of slayer with his wannabe NT selfies and retarded rings

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBundaSlapper, subhuman incel, NECK&VOICE and 1 other person
He has very beta white boy complexion (pinkish with red eyes). It's very lame and "weak". This is why you need to be darker skinned in 2022. Take melanotan2
He has a pencil neck.
Cuck prey eyes.
No cheekbones.
He is normie.
Basically over for him
Not over for him, he's around a 6-10

jawpilled again

They predicted it

• JFL
Reactions: Erik-Jón

Attachments

• 6C086960-240D-47FE-9656-CC246A351B02.jpeg
    6C086960-240D-47FE-9656-CC246A351B02.jpeg
    458.3 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20704
Avg is the new ugly but yall like to cope

Hence why looksmaxing for foids is giga cucked where are all the guides for whores to lookmax no you have to go to the gym for a year straight starving yourself speeding 30 k on invasive jaw surgery to most likely only being 6/10 and casually getting mogged by some chad.

• +1
Reactions: Amexmaxx
Wtf is that angle. Looks like he's tryna hide an assymetry.

Only tiny flaws such as a chin that is too big (which might not be even considered a flaw).
JFL at this PSL gaze. Too much chin height is almost always a failo and most of the time looks uncanny. You want an harmonious chin to philtrum ratio. Also chin shape and chin width > chin height imo.

• +1
Reactions: UZB_Strebl and AscendingHero
melatonan 2 + reduction genio asap

His overall look is fine. Chin is disproportionate, everything else looks pretty good, objectively.

He has a really cucky-looking face, though. It's mostly in the facial expressions. He looks like the sort of "non-threatening male" they put in cell phone commercials to appeal to all age demographics. You know, the kind of guy who turns out to be heterosexual, but you still have to ask. The kind of guy who the parents of teenage girls are completely comfortable with her spending time with. A lot of Americans having this kind of goofy, phony smile on their faces all the time though, so it's no big deal.

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium
View attachment 1893325
View attachment 1893326

Bitches scroll 24/7 through tik tok and instagram, they are so brainwashed that they think the average looking dude must look like a 7.5/10 at the very least.

Which means that the average normie or even the healthy high tier normie is subhuman according to any bitch. It truly is over.
I hope for this to be the very last time I have to repeat myself on this

Women are shitting on dream and calling him ugly because of his RACISM allegations, it has absolutely 0% to do with his looks. If he was a mr. rogers type, they’d all be virtue signalling that he’s gigachad, this is an undeniable fact and I know that you know that you’ve ALL seen that 1000 times before.

JFL at this PSL gaze. Too much chin height is almost always a failo and most of the time looks uncanny. You want an harmonious chin to philtrum ratio. Also chin shape and chin width > chin height imo.
As long as the chin isn’t short, yeah

Wtf is that angle. Looks like he's tryna hide an assymetry.
I’ve heard his eyes are too far apart
Also he obviously thinks that he has a chad jaw so he’s trying to show it off

• +1
Reactions: Johnnybegood
I hope for this to be the very last time I have to repeat myself on this

Women are shitting on dream and calling him ugly because of his RACISM allegations, it has absolutely 0% to do with his looks. If he was a mr. rogers type, they’d all be virtue signalling that he’s gigachad, this is an undeniable fact and I know that you know that you’ve ALL seen that 1000 times before.
You are so mentally ill

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679
he looks like those guys that come out in those blacked cuck videos watching in a corner their gf's taken to poundtown

0 sex appeal

You are so mentally ill
The guy who wants to believe in some rotter fantasy that a MTN is considered supremely ugly by the vast majority of women just so he can feel better about not even trying to looksmax at all calling ME mentally ill, you’re a funny lil guy.

You couldn’t even begin to try to refute anything I said. Everything I said is obvious to literally anyone who pays even the slightest bit of attention to how these situations typically go, nothing groundbreaking at all, and yet you try to fight against it lmao

Reminder that none of the guys you pass by on the street are incels. You’re extremely alone in your inceldom, being an incel (which you are, inb4 you try to larp like an autist) makes you a freak, stop trying to cope that everyone has it as bad as you do. “Muh muh women are only attracted to muh a tiny amount of men” no you’re just ugly

Last edited:
The guy who wants to believe in some rotter fantasy that a MTN is considered supremely ugly by the vast majority of women just so he can feel better about not even trying to looksmax at all calling ME mentally ill, you’re a funny lil guy.

You couldn’t even begin to try to refute anything I said. Everything I said is obvious to literally anyone who pays even the slightest bit of attention to how these situations typically go, nothing groundbreaking at all, and yet you try to fight against it lmao

Reminder that none of the guys you pass by on the street are incels. You’re extremely alone in your inceldom, being an incel (which you are, inb4 you try to larp like an autist) makes you a freak, stop trying to cope that everyone has it as bad as you do. “Muh muh women are only attracted to muh a tiny amount of men” no you’re just ugly
You are so mentally ill lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679
You are so mentally ill lol
Oh, I see, you’re a shitposter
Literally nobody but basement dwellers shitpost

Edit: actually, I just looked through your posts and like 80% of it is you just parroting shit I’ve said here in long ass arguments. Examples include: zoomers not being taller, it’s just hyperventilators ignoring stats. “Hypergamy” being a result of guys underrating men and overrating women. Women not having lower sex drives than men, it’s just non-gl men thinking that because girls don’t want to fuck THEM that means girls have lower sex drives, etc etc

sad that you picked THIS of all things to disagree with me on.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Johnnybegood and 444
Uncanny valley, moon jawed robot MK Ultra programmed man ... Nothing to see here: he's normie trash at best only with fame/novelty halo.

20% of users here can probably mog him to the grave and back, although he clearly mogs me still but I'm beneath the TeraChads on here.

Edit: actually, I just looked through your posts and like 80% of it is you just parroting shit I’ve said here in long ass arguments. Examples include: zoomers not being taller, it’s just hyperventilators ignoring stats. “Hypergamy” being a result of guys underrating men and overrating women. Women not having lower sex drives than men, it’s just non-gl men thinking that because girls don’t want to fuck THEM that means girls have lower sex drives, etc etc

I don't know too much or follow this kind of stuff, but after googling it, it seems like girls were calling him out for racism in 2021. I don't understand how girls calling him ugly now has anything to do with what happened then. I've only seen girls commenting on his face. He's just considered ugly to those girls, that's it.

• +1
Reactions: Deprived
I don't know too much or follow this kind of stuff, but after googling it, it seems like girls were calling him out for racism in 2021. I don't understand how girls calling him ugly now has anything to do with what happened then. I've only seen girls commenting on his face. He's just considered ugly to those girls, that's it.

Girls waited years for the face reveal and expected chad. When they saw a normie they got mad cuz they legit made fanarts and edits of him. Also his friend group mogs him pretty hard.

He’s just average looking with a shitty haircut, shitty facial hair etc etc. he is in no way the hideous subhuman creature they’re painting him as

The reason for that is that people hate him for the allegations and all that. you know as well as I do that he just looks like any dude walking down the street, and dudes walking down the street don’t get called hideous subhuman swamp monsters.

If he wasn’t dream the youtuber nobody would call him hideous, just roughly average. If his YouTube persona was someone who was super nice and never did shit wrong, girls would be virtue signalling that he’s some gigachad even though he’s not even remotely close to being gl.

And none of that is even mentioning the fact that he’s had hype built up around him for years with people drawing chad fanart of him, but guys known for being good guys don’t really get shit on like this even if they actually are ugly, let alone a normie like dream

based af bro

He’s just average looking with a shitty haircut, shitty facial hair etc etc. he is in no way the hideous subhuman creature they’re painting him as

The reason for that is that people hate him for the allegations and all that. you know as well as I do that he just looks like any dude walking down the street, and dudes walking down the street don’t get called hideous subhuman swamp monsters.

If he wasn’t dream the youtuber nobody would call him hideous, just roughly average. If his YouTube persona was someone who was super nice and never did shit wrong, girls would be virtue signalling that he’s some gigachad even though he’s not even remotely close to being gl.

And none of that is even mentioning the fact that he’s had hype built up around him for years with people drawing chad fanart of him, but guys known for being good guys don’t really get shit on like this even if they actually are ugly, let alone a normie like dream
water is wet bro all hate comments have to do w him bein a ped0 and a racist how do yall incels not see that

wide jaw doesnt = attractive flared gonions and a sharp gonial angle does he has neither

common sense vsauce never gets shit on for looks cuz his personality is actually good

View attachment 1893325
View attachment 1893326

maxilla pill at its finest

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel and UZB_Strebl
He has a pencil neck.
Cuck prey eyes.
No cheekbones.
He is normie.
Basically over for him
his maxilla is also recessed as fuck and he should need high cheekbones

• +1
Reactions: UZB_Strebl
His chin shape sucks

This is what top tier genetics look like nowadays on .org
@St.TikTokcel

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back