Drop Down Supras

G

goatedjordan23

MTN
I am considered getting drop down supras with saddled infras from pagnoni designed by @RealSurgerymax in the future
How are drop down supras and infras with saddled inserted? Are they done through the scalp? Where is scarring usually post op? Would appreciate it if anyone who has gotten these procedures could dm me or reply to this thread sharing their experience

@Pakicel @ccwarrior @RealSurgerymax @Oxygen @medialcanthuscel @Gaia262 @Ape101 @Asspear

• +1
Reactions: tom69
Supras can be done from an incision in hairline. That's probably what would need to happen considering the supra implant would probably include some forehead augmentation as well tbh.

Incisions will lead to scarring, but the scars (that fade over time) are a small price to pay for ultimate facial ascension. Im also inclined to believe that surgical expertise would play a noticeable role with how scars look, but hopefully giant's surgeon friends are skilled in that area

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme and goatedjordan23
Supras can be done from an incision in hairline. That's probably what would need to happen considering the supra implant would probably include some forehead augmentation as well tbh.

Incisions will lead to scarring, but the scars (that fade over time) are a small price to pay for ultimate facial ascension. Im also inclined to believe that surgical expertise would play a noticeable role with how scars look, but hopefully giant's surgeon friends are skilled in that area
where would scarring happen for saddled infras?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 52433 and goatedjordan23
where would scarring happen for saddled infras?
No scarring, the placement is done intra-orally.

Fore-head incision is only required for supras with a glabella component, regular supras can be placed with just an upper-eyelid incision I believe.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme, valhalar, tom69 and 1 other person

Fore-head incision is only required for supras with a glabella component, regular supras can be placed with just an upper-eyelid incision I believe.
is this for pagnoni and RSM’s surgery plan?

yeah i think glabella notch is the dangerous one tbh all the botches i seen gad a glabella component

Yes

Which results are you referring to? I pretty much agree, I wouldn't get a glabella but to each their own.
the result from chip, he said he got botched and has nerve damage and he warned to not get surgery that covers a major part of the forehead and he has nerve damage there now

Yes

Which results are you referring to? I pretty much agree, I wouldn't get a glabella but to each their own.

By the way, the gui guy from RSMs insta got his supras placed through a hairline incision. There was no visible scarring when rsm gave us an update, so thats comforting to see

• +1
Reactions: goatedjordan23
the result from chip, he said he got botched and has nerve damage and he warned to not get surgery that covers a major part of the forehead and he has nerve damage there now
Chip is a larper afaik

• +1
Reactions: ccwarrior
It's a long story
But TLDR: no need to take what he said into account
so he’s a larper? im just considering surgery in july, it’s insane how much drop down supras and saddled infras would ascend me but im skeptical about if it is safe or not

I am considered getting drop down supras with saddled infras from pagnoni designed by @RealSurgerymax in the future
How are drop down supras and infras with saddled inserted? Are they done through the scalp? Where is scarring usually post op? Would appreciate it if anyone who has gotten these procedures could dm me or reply to this thread sharing their experience

@Pakicel @ccwarrior @RealSurgerymax @Oxygen @medialcanthuscel @Gaia262 @Ape101 @Asspear
Only disconnected supras can be done from either scalp or eyelid incision. Eyelid incision is very well hidden. If there is a glabella part (about half of cases have this) then a scalp incision needs to be used. It’s a 5mm retro-hairline incision, incorrectly called a coronal incision by some users. The coronal incision is much bigger and not used.

To answer your question about the scalp incision:
• Scarring: Yes it is guaranteed to leave a scar, as all incisions on the skin do. Usually that scar is imperceptible aftr a few months because the hair covers it. If you have balding then you will need to either get hair transplant or hair system To cover it, or just accept it, many people have scars from neurosurgery and most of those people have no insecurities about it. Example: normie gets in a motor cycle wreck and has to have a craniotomy. These patients seldom complain about the scalp scar. No one assumes plastic surgery because it’s not commonly used for cosmetic surgery but neurosurgery.
• Hair loss: shock hairloss is guaranteed and is usually minor and almost always temporary. Permanent noticeable hair loss is possible but rare. In that case hair transplant into scar may be done.
• Numbness: scalp numbness near and behind the incision is anticipated for months to a year after surgery. It usually regains feeling in 1 year but can take longer. Itchiness and tingling is part of the nerve reconnection/healing. Permanent numbness or nerve disturbance with major symptom burden is rare but possible

• +1
Only disconnected supras can be done from either scalp or eyelid incision. Eyelid incision is very well hidden. If there is a glabella part (about half of cases have this) then a scalp incision needs to be used. It’s a 5mm retro-hairline incision, incorrectly called a coronal incision by some users. The coronal incision is much bigger and not used.

• Scarring: Yes it is guaranteed to leave a scar, as all incisions on the skin do. Usually that scar is imperceptible aftr a few months because the hair covers it. If you have balding then you will need to either get hair transplant or hair system To cover it, or just accept it, many people have scars from neurosurgery and most of those people have no insecurities about it. Example: normie gets in a motor cycle wreck and has to have a craniotomy. These patients seldom complain about the scalp scar. No one assumes plastic surgery because it’s not commonly used for cosmetic surgery but neurosurgery.
• Hair loss: shock hairloss is guaranteed and is usually minor and almost always temporary. Permanent noticeable hair loss is possible but rare. In that case hair transplant into scar may be done.
• Numbness: scalp numbness near and behind the incision is anticipated for months to a year after surgery. It usually regains feeling in 1 year but can take longer. Itchiness and tingling is part of the nerve reconnection/healing. Permanent numbness or nerve disturbance with major symptom burden is rare but possible
so what are the numbers? what percentage of cases end up botched and have nerve damage, like the case with @chip . If i go through eyelid incision, and not through the scalp what procedures am i limited to that affect the eye area?

also scalp numbness isn’t an anomaly, it is expected?

also scalp numbness isn’t an anomaly, it is expected?
Yes and everyone is warned about it in detail, and always has been.
It’s not important to most people.

• +1
Reactions: goatedjordan23 and tom69
Hey RSM, could you enlighten me on the recovery process after facial implants. I would love to know how long after having them put in you would have to wait before going back to a physically demanding job ?

• +1
is there a substantial risk of blindness or double vision or any eye problems like that?

is there a substantial risk of blindness or double vision or any eye problems like that?
Substantial no. Blindness is a very remote risk. Double vision is more possible but can be fixed with implant reduction or repositioning if it were to happen.

Hey RSM, could you enlighten me on the recovery process after facial implants. I would love to know how long after having them put in you would have to wait before going back to a physically demanding job ?
Depends but it’s in the weeks, not months. 6 weeks maximum for most people. 3 possible.

• +1
Reactions: MTNAscension2, goatedjordan23 and tom69
Substantial no. Blindness is a very remote risk. Double vision is more possible but can be fixed with implant reduction or repositioning if it were to happen.

Depends but it’s in the weeks, not months. 6 weeks maximum for most people. 3 possible.
Thanks for the quick reply, appreciate you :heart:

• +1
Reactions: RealSurgerymax