Dude white skin is such a fucking halo

reptiles

reptiles

a proud brahmin
To be honest as soon as i can money max i'm getting laser surgery for white skin

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Time Travel and Soulsmaxx
White skin doesn't give you white features dumbass

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
Why would you get laser surgery when you have

Image result for Clorox

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended and RichardSpencel
light skin will only accentuate your truecelness.

IMG 20180531 024639

• +1
  • WTF
  • Woah
Reactions: middayshowers, fukmylyf, Zeta ascended and 2 others
low iq since currycels are the true aryans

• +1
Reactions: Bengt
Only if you have dark hair.

Yeah i do have black hair but black hair is shit tbh i perfer natural blonde hair ngl with white skin life without white women suck's ngl
Why would you get laser surgery when you have

Image result for Clorox

Bleach is dangerous laser surgery and safe and painless plus what is wrong about one's race you don't choose what skin colour your born

Yeah i do have black hair but black hair is shit tbh i perfer natural blonde hair ngl with white skin life without white women suck's ngl
Black hair is fucking godly with white skin, wtf.

Thats cope, white skin can halo you but only if you have good base features in the first place, if you are a subhuman then white skin could make you look even worse

Thats cope, white skin can halo you but only if you have good base features in the first place, if you are a subhuman then white skin could make you look even worse

Cope to be honest white skin usually make's feuature's more visable as long as you have white bone structure asian's have better jaw's but worse handsome looking face over all why is that cause the Caucasoid skull is unique their's about it

Cope to be honest white skin usually make's feuature's more visable as long as you have white bone structure asian's have better jaw's but worse handsome looking face over all why is that cause the Caucasoid skull is unique their's about it
You're trying to hide your ugly features