Duke Zepar attacked UncleSpertz

The Antichrist

The Antichrist

𝐋𝐲𝐚𝐧 𝐫𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐜 𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐲𝐚 𝐙𝐞𝐩𝐚𝐫
Had this dream where I was chanting Lyan Ramec Catya Zepar while in bed, I opened my eyes I see a silhouette I see a square machete type black go directly above its head and strike me the mask looked exactly like this picture except it was silver.

After that I woke up and heard chanting, Lyan Ramec Catya Zepar, I looked around and saw Zepar for a brief moment, the thing about Zepar is he really isn't big, he's about the same size as a bass guitar.

Anyways I grabbed my Zepar sigil pendant and it started tingling like a crystal, I assumed he charged my pendant.

Before he came I noticed a few things, I kept seeing these numbers, 1, 6, 16, 66, 666, 6666 and I noticed people kept staring at me and treating me differently, I also saw this one girl look like a true 10/10 with a glowing face but I knew it was just an illusion and she went to looking normal again, she was also excited to see me.

This is what Zepar looks like, his mask is identical to this everytime i see him but he can either black or red with monk robes

Screenshot 20240306 110547