Dumb Women Better Than Incels

randomvanish

randomvanish

České srdce, otevřené všem!
I was lurking on a "women's" forum lately and i saw tons of implant results without any problems.
That happening in realself too.
Always women have got to do tons of procedures.
Women have more balls than low t twinks here.

Dumb fucking incels here keep lurking with "muuuhh boness leforrrtt or dieeee brrrrrrr".

Just Saying Bernie Sanders GIF by Saturday Night Live

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403, Deleted member 10524, Wallenberg and 4 others
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6382 and randomvanish
They're old and have money. Most people here are teens or in their 20s.

I'm still 20 years old and recently lost my job, what am I supposed to do?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: everythingisacope, Deleted member 10524, Deleted member 4797 and 7 others
I was lurking on a "women's" forum lately and i saw tons of implant results without any problems.

Dumb fucking incels here keep lurking with "muuuhh leforrrtt or dieeee brrrrrrr".

Women's status depends on their looks and how slutty they are

if they aren't slutty then they need to looksmaxx to get higher status men whereas contrary to the belief on this forum there are many more outlets ( Moneymax Social Statusmax) that Men can strive for to get Higher status women

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403, Deleted member 4106, Deleted member 9355 and 2 others
Yeah they are getting implants over osteotemies what you expect bro ? they don't need bones.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9699, Deleted member 5969 and Deleted member 6939

Live with parents, go to school, or live on unemployment until you can find another job

During that time, find out what job you would want to spend your life doing

Yeah they are getting implants over osteotemies what you expect bro ? they don't need bones.
Male looksmaxxes are more invasive then Female looksmaxxes For EX: Makeup

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5969 and mewcoper

Dumb fucking incels here keep lurking with "muuuhh leforrrtt or dieeee brrrrrrr".

riiight, and were there women who'd had implants in for 10+ years without complications?

also like someone else said this forum is basically mostly teens, where the fuck do they even get the money from lmao

do you hear thai ladyboiz crying about muh money?

they literally grow up in shacks without shower or toilet and yet they have most of their very invasive surgery done the day the turn 20

stop with the execuses.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9355, Deleted member 7753, randomvanish and 2 others
also like someone else said this forum is basically mostly teens, where the fuck do they even get the money from lmao
lefort or dieeeeeeeee muh bonessss

I also think that a lot of common plastic surgery that women get is far better researched and more doctors are properly trained in it.

The majority of plastic surgeons have around 80 - 90% female customers. So, for women, there are more resources to look at and they can also talk about it more openly to their friends and family etc. I think this gives them more comfort in making the decision to go through with it. For men, it is very much still the case, that society sees plastic surgery as inherently not masculine. They want to tell you that looks don't matter as much for men, while that is ofc utter bullshit.......I

• +1
Reactions: oatmeal and Deleted member 7753
I also think that a lot of common plastic surgery that women get is far better researched and more doctors are properly trained in it.

The majority of plastic surgeons have around 80 - 90% female customers. So, for women, there are more resources to look at and they can also talk about it more openly to their friends and family etc. I think this gives them more comfort in making the decision to go through with it. For men, it is very much still the case, that society sees plastic surgery as inherently not masculine. They want to tell you that looks don't matter as much for men, while that is ofc utter bullshit.......I
yeah but i'm mostly talking about chin&jaw implants

riiight, and were there women who'd had implants in for 10+ years without complications?
most of them was like "i really like this implant, here some pictures - 2013".
so i'm guessing they are happy with that lol.

also even my local surgeons do lots of implants and they said it's not prone to problems in general. (the docs i'm talking to were trustworthy people )

You mean women getting jaw implants? I thought they mainly just get fillers?
yeah of course fillers are more common. even teen girls doing it.but there are also lots of implants happening , check realself.

• Woah
Reactions: Frogburglar
How much does jaw implants cost?