E V I S C E M O G G I N G the absolute fuck out of the SHUDRA DOG @DevNFS5 AGAIN.

I know I was just pointing out how they're not Evorpean n sheeit like this nigger kept repeating, but maybe you can get that through his head next time idk.

I've always said the Aryans were mixed tbh.

When I shit on curries I'm only talking about Dravidians and mixed ones [with Veddoid blood], especially the ones that try to claim muh we wuz aryans n sheeit like that one guy on that thread trying to roast some Polish bitch that rejected him and went off on a tirade about muh I'm a brahmin and Aryan n sheeit; unmixed ones will look pretty Iranic tbh ngl and they're alright imo and are distant cousins, in a way.

It's veddiod blood the fucked curries over though NGL without that the average looks like your average iranan really. Also aren't most bramhins only 22 percent aryan in dna not even the kalash reach over 30 and there supposed to be the most aryan enriched ethnic group in south asia.

• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66
It's veddiod blood the fucked curries over though NGL without that the average looks like your average iranan really. Also aren't most bramhins only 22 percent aryan in dna not even the kalash reach over 30 and there supposed to be the most aryan enriched ethnic group in south asia.
yeah it's pretty fucked tbh

that guy was pretty delusion tbh but I don't even remember much of the thread ngl

I know it's pretty high but I'm not sure about kalash but I think it's closer to 40% though I'm not sure tbh I'll have to check late sometime

• +1
Reactions: Albeacho and reptiles
>muh sub-abonigger tier IQ "this strawman = you" fallacy
>doesn't know what castizo means
>salty cause Persians cucked you for more than a thousand years
>says 50% when I said 25% twice already
>says I'm 50% beaner/spic/whatever when 1 grandparent is Castizo and the other is from Asturias, i.e. 25% and 25% huwite
>curries can't "reedz 2 gud" too I guess

>anything
beats being curry tbh
took shitpost srsly + you have a giant clusertfuck of diff mutt races lol, who can even keep up + you have a GIANT inferiority complex about being white, all of your responses are we wuzzing abt being x% shared european descent

you are legitimately just like that iranian meme

• +1
Reactions: Looks234 and Deleted member 10987
took shitpost srsly + you have a giant clusertfuck of diff mutt races lol, who can even keep up + you have a GIANT inferiority complex about being white, all of your responses are we wuzzing abt being x% shared european descent

>you are legitimately just like that iranian meme
laugh laughing GIF

• JFL
Reactions: curryslayerordeath

>curryslayerordeath
>anything beats being curry tbh
>
inferiority complex about being huwite
>half white
>"
all of your responses are we wuzzing abt being x% shared european descent"
>all responses about how Scythians aren't European
>didn't even read my responses

>you're legitimately
just like this

Is This the World's Dirtiest Job? Bangladeshi Sewer Cleaners Dive into  Filth for $10 a Day

>or this

• +1
Reactions: Albeacho

someone ought to tell that fat fuck to just stop with the burgers and eat a salad or someshit by now tbh like holy fuck he's been fat for like 3 goddman years now and talks about muh food muh cope muh ugly gee I wonder fucking why

• JFL
Reactions: volcelfatcel

someone ought to tell that fat fuck to just stop with the burgers and eat a salad or someshit by now tbh like holy fuck he's been fat for like 3 goddman years now and talks about muh food muh cope muh ugly gee I wonder fucking why

oh shit wtf didn't mean to post this twice

free rep anyway i guess

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1453, Albeacho and volcelfatcel
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615
Bump coz high effort

• Love it
@chaddyboi66 dev is a retard holy shit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger and chaddyboi66
Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66 and Jason Voorhees
  • JFL
Indians are chadpreets

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13928
@chaddyboi66 he UNironically thinks he looks white holy shit :feelskek:

• JFL
Indians are chadpreets
@volcelfatcel wants a dose of embarrassment, he thinks he is a mogger and mogs the whole forum to the moon and back, can you give the little fella a heavy dose?!!

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger and volcelfatcel
@volcelfatcel wants a dose of embarrassment, he thinks he is a mother and mogs the whole forum to the moon and back, can you give the little fella a heavy dose?!!
Mother? What do you mean? I’m confused

• JFL
@volcelfatcel wants a dose of embarrassment, he thinks he is a mother and mogs the whole forum to the moon and back, can you give the little fella a heavy dose?!!
Hahahaha you think you look South Euro I'm actually caging hard

• JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: chaddyboi66 and volcelfatcel
@

@DevNFS5 nigger is this true?

Do you really think you look "muh med passing" like unironically?
This is true he UN ironically thinks he looks carpathid Euro.

• JFL
Indians are chadpreets bro

And you don't look carpathid
how or why does he think he's med passing?

has he ever posted a pic or reference?

• +1
@

@DevNFS5 nigger is this true?

Do you really think you look "muh med passing" like unironically?
First of all it is enough that you have made all these hate threads against me, now no more of that "nigger" or "dalit", secondly, @Haven told that I have an "mtebid phenotype", which is from North Caucasuses

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: StrangerDanger, chaddyboi66 and volcelfatcel
  • JFL
First of all it is enough that you have made all these hate threads against me, now no more of that "nigger" or "dalit", secondly, @Haven told that I have an "mtebid phenotype", which is from North Caucasuses
yeah yeah whatever nigger,

one guy saying he thinks you look "mtebid" doesn't mean you're med passing :lul:

• +1

one guy saying he thinks you look "mtebid" doesn't mean you're med passing :lul:
Search the carpathid phenotype that's what he is reffering to

Did I really have a discussion with you?!, I don't think so, why gang up on me with them?
Londonvillie thinks you look Spanish and French maybe you are right about looking euro:oops:

Take my word for it, I am not lying at all, a blonde Russian, straight up thought I look "Spanish". One white American lady thought that I look American. And there really has to be a reason why some Indians often confuse me for an outsider

• JFL
Londonvillie thinks you look Spanish and French maybe you are right about looking euro:oops:
I never had a discussion with @LondonVillie , he is just being sarcastic. I just had a discussion with @Haven

Keep coping, by the way @volcelfatcel thinks he looks Arab, I never negated that
You are confusing me with @SPFromNY914 buddy I'm not a keralite mallu. People say I look different ethnicities but i stuck to identifying curry:y'all:

• JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger
  • JFL
You once were like - I am 5'10" and Arab passing cause of features
People normies have called me Arab so Arab passing yeah that's the normal consensus. Always said curry tho. I have never claimed white in my life nor will I, nor have I ever claimed Arab to anyone. I know I'm curry
You think you sre legit South Euro which blows my mind
:feelskek:

• +1
  • JFL
You once were like - I am 5'10" and Arab passing cause of features
Even several people in this forum have wilingly said I do not look curry jfl, not just that retard haven. My parents have come from curry land so I'm curry :y'all:

People normies have called me Arab so Arab passing yeah that's the normal consensus. Always said curry tho. I have never claimed white in my life nor will I, nor have I ever claimed Arab to anyone. I know I'm curry
You think you sre legit South Euro which blows my mind
:feelskek:
So that's what I am saying you low IQ rat!, a lot of people including actual whites have thought of me as a European on first glance. I never claimed that I have "European genes"

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: StrangerDanger, chaddyboi66 and volcelfatcel
So that's what I am saying you low IQ rat!, a lot of people including actual whites have though of me as a European on first glance. I never claimed that I have "European genes"
You do not look Euro though. If a curry claims South Euro he is retarded.

You don't even look European passing, you look more curry than me jfl.

• +1
  • JFL