E V I S C E M O G G I N G the absolute fuck out of the SHUDRA DOG @DevNFS5 AGAIN.

@volcelfatcel has been on my ignore list for like... 3 months? Since I have no interest in reading his pseudoscience, faked wittiness and anti looksmaxing attitude. So much for his "humor"
@curryslayerordeath has been on my ignore list for like... 3 months? Since I have no interest in reading his pseudoscience, faked wittiness and anti looksmaxing attitude. So much for his "humor"
yes, just copy my copypasta theory:cautious:

• JFL
Reactions: chaddyboi66, AcneScars and volcelfatcel
yes, just copy my copypasta theory:cautious:
you are an edgy manlet teen faggot larping as white man. what would for a little attention and validation, slit the throat of your own mother.

So much for your “humor”

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and volcelfatcel
I've been told by some autist in an incel forum I look nordic, just believe me bro!
View attachment 1235610
Looks Turkish asf. Ottoman Empire pheno

Images   2021 07 21T215855779

• JFL
Reactions: BongMog, StrangerDanger, chaddyboi66 and 2 others
you are an edgy manlet teen faggot larping as white man. what would for a little attention and validation, slit the throat of your own mother.

So much for your “humor”
Did you really put that 16 year old low life narcissist on the ignore list?:lul:

• JFL
Reactions: AcneScars and volcelfatcel
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger, chaddyboi66 and Jason Voorhees

So much for your “humor”
I see that you are my most loyal fan who watching all my work.

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
  • JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger, volcelfatcel and Jason Voorhees
See, if you look Burak's eye area, it would appear a little similar to him -
View attachment 1235620
Not the entire face, but the straightness of the eye area, the straight eyebrows, the deep set eyes etc.
Again similar traits don't mean similar pheno lol. Burak is overrated af btw. Big time fraud.

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger, chaddyboi66, buckchadley31 and 2 others
View attachment 1235620
Not the entire face, but the straightness of the eye area, the straight eyebrows, the deep set eyes etc.
You and @Haven are legit brain dead. Unicellular organism tier IQ

• JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger, chaddyboi66 and volcelfatcel
View attachment 1235620
Again similar traits don't mean similar pheno lol. Burak is overrated af btw. Big time fraud.
that burak faggot is legit squinting jfl, his orbitals aren't even on the same universe as o'pry, o'prys coloring is MUCH more paler, he has brown hair naturally, it's not the same pheno, same with a way thinner straighter nose. let alone going into ratios and jaw structure that is found in o'prys pheno vs turanid subhumans

this is not turkish

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger, buckchadley31, chaddyboi66 and 1 other person
that burak faggot is legit squinting jfl, his orbitals aren't even on the same universe as o'pry, o'prys coloring is MUCH more paler, he has brown hair naturally, it's not the same pheno, same with a way thinner nose. let alone going into ratios and jaw structure that is found in o'prys pheno vs turanid subhumans

this is not turkish
View attachment 1235622
Just shut this forum already if people legit think O'pry looks Turkish. Lmao

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger, chaddyboi66, buckchadley31 and 1 other person
Just shut this forum already if people legit think O'pry looks Turkish. Lmao
Just shut this forum already if gracile indid pajeets think they look white. Lmao

• JFL
Maybe that would have stuck with @Haven , the similarity of features, he was pretty accurate with concluding O'Pry as North Atlantid, and Ballou as 'Pontid', and yeah, agreed, Burak has a nice eye area, but the rest maybe like a high tier normie

• JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger
Did you really put that 16 year old low life narcissist on the ignore list?:lul:
the irony is, this is the first time ive even acknowledged your username. But what to expect from someone who doesnt know that is copy paste.

• JFL
the irony is, this is the first time ive even acknowledged your username. But what to expect from someone who doesnt know that is copy paste.
I never knew that that was a copy paste, so I asked @AcneScars to confirm whether he really put him on the ignore list. What's wrong with asking someone?

• JFL
Reactions: volcelfatcel
Just shut this forum already if gracile indid pajeets think they look white. Lmao
Just shut this forum if delusional former rabies patients like you think they pass as proto-Iranid or Arab

• Hmm...
Reactions: chaddyboi66 and volcelfatcel
Just shut this forum if delusional former rabies patients like you think they pass as proto-Iranid or Arab
Have been called, still claim curry :feelsgood:

Because I'm still curry :feelsgood:

I'm not here arguing i'm white though, we wuz carpathids and shiet nigga :lul:

• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66
that burak faggot is legit squinting jfl, his orbitals aren't even on the same universe as o'pry, o'prys coloring is MUCH more paler, he has brown hair naturally, it's not the same pheno, same with a way thinner straighter nose. let alone going into ratios and jaw structure that is found in o'prys pheno vs turanid subhumans

this is not turkish
View attachment 1235622
Keep coping crap weasel -
177381957e4da6001ca924a8264ec2e6

You delusional narcissistic basement dweller just can't figure out what 'deep set eyes' really are, get back to school and dictate your tale about how you got schooled over the internet by strangers

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Have been called, still claim curry :feelsgood:

Because I'm still curry :feelsgood:

I'm not here arguing i'm white though, we wuz carpathids and shiet nigga :lul:
What a low IQ coper you really are, first you don't show your face and then claim that people called you proto-Iranid.
And I said the same damn thing!, A blonde Russian called me 'Spanish',

I never actually went up to some random person to breathe down their neck until they give up and call me - "Spanish"

How low IQ would you have to be understand that?!

• JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger and volcelfatcel
What a low IQ coper you really are, first you don't show your face and then claim that people called you proto-Iranid.

I never actually went up to some random person to breathe down their neck until they give up and call me - "Spanish"

How low IQ would you have to be understand that?!
ok nigga ur iberian and shit mofucka we wuz meds and shiet @curryslayerordeath

Anyone that has genuinely seen me knows :feelsgood:

• JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger, chaddyboi66 and curryslayerordeath
Fucking hell this thread's 4 goddamn pages long now holy fuck :lul: :feelsuhh:

JFL ya'll niggas legit spent a page and a half roasting that nigger again bringing my thread back from the dead

Y'all should just make threads to settle/disprove the muh "muh huwite passing" claim and eviscerate each other tbh

• JFL
Fucking hell this thread's 4 goddamn pages long now holy fuck :lul: :feelsuhh:

JFL ya'll niggas legit spent a page and a half roasting that nigger again bringing my thread back from the dead

Y'all should just make threads to claim/disprove muh huwite passing claim and eviscerate each other tbh
that shudra kutta deserves it here tbh

• JFL
Yes and this a Nordic guy larping as a Turk in Turkey -
View attachment 1235591
Don't give more proof that you're a self-defecating pre-pubescent crap weasel who lacks any finesse in life and considers "mogging the entire forum" the biggest 'achievement'
Turkish is a nationality not a specific racial group, so using Kivanc as an example is pretty stupid. It's pretty likely that most of his ancestry was from Eastern Europe, but his prior ancestors were integrated into Turkey and made into muslims during one of the Ottoman conquests (could be one of the incorporated jannisaries or some other similar thing). Almost nowhere else in the world is the same way so its retarded to bring him up.

edit: Kivanc is ethnically Balkan but Turkish in nationality, just look at his wiki page jfl
Why would you use some white person telling you look like something as "proof" lol?? 98% of white people cannot remotely tell the difference between any phenotype outside their geographical region unless they're some PSL autist lmao, it really doesn't hold any weight what phenotype they tell you that you look like.

Also, your phenotype literally takes into account what region your ancestry is from. Its impossible for you to be a European phenotype from South Asia unless you're a migrant just living there.

Individual phenotypes vary in skin color too, you could be Indid but have lighter skin which causes non-South Asian normies to get "confused", although any South Asian would easily be able to tell.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, chaddyboi66 and volcelfatcel
Turkish is a nationality not a specific racial group, so using Kivanc as an example is pretty stupid. It's pretty likely that most of his ancestry was from Eastern Europe, but his prior ancestors were integrated into Turkey and made into muslims during one of the Ottoman conquests (could be one of the incorporated jannisaries or some other similar thing). Almost nowhere else in the world is the same way so its retarded to bring him up.

edit: Kivanc is ethnically Balkan but Turkish in nationality, just look at his wiki page jfl

Why would you use some white person telling you look like something as "proof" lol?? 98% of white people cannot remotely tell the difference between any phenotype outside their geographical region unless they're some PSL autist lmao, it really doesn't hold any weight what phenotype they tell you that you look like.

Also, your phenotype literally takes into account what region your ancestry is from. Its impossible for you to be a European phenotype from South Asia unless you're a migrant just living there.

Individual phenotypes vary in skin color too, you could be Indid but have lighter skin which causes non-South Asian normies to get "confused", although any South Asian would easily be able to tell.
Many Indian people come up with an accent when they first start talking to me, at 18, I was presumed by someone from Punjab to be 'French' looking (now don't start with all the jokes) and he started talking to me in an accent (again not bragging here), a person from my college thought I was an outsider until I started talking in the native language. And believe you me, I am not lying at all here, there was this one woman who thought I look Kashmiri and that's about it. There has to be sone reason that both whites and native South Asians both mostly always think I am not an Indian?

• JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger, curryslayerordeath, chaddyboi66 and 1 other person
I see that you are my most loyal fan who watching all my work.
Nah I just searched ‘humor’ and found it didn’t even know you wrote it tbh

• JFL
Many Indian people come up with an accent when they first start talking to me, at 18, I was presumed by someone from Punjab to be 'French' looking (now don't start with all the jokes) and he started talking to me in an accent (again not bragging here), a person from my college thought I was an outsider until I started talking in the native language. And believe you me, I am not lying at all here, there was this one woman who thought I look Kashmiri and that's about it. There has to be sone reason that both whites and native South Asians both mostly always think I am not an Indian?
where are you from?

like not just country, but specific ethnic group

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and volcelfatcel
Nah I just searched ‘humor’ and found it didn’t even know you wrote it tbh
You should try looking at @volcelfatcel 's and @chaddyboi66 's faces, you'll find a lot of humour there too, their fogger cheekbones and their bright smirk will make you come up with many jokes

• JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger, chaddyboi66, AcneScars and 1 other person
You should try looking at @volcelfatcel 's and @chaddyboi66 's faces, you'll find a lot of humour there too, their fogger cheekbones and their bright smirk will make you come up with many jokes
subhuman confirmed boys @john2 @curryslayerordeath @AcneScars

never began :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: john2, StrangerDanger, chaddyboi66 and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger, Chadeep, chaddyboi66 and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14443, Chadeep, Jason Voorhees and 2 others
yea nah...

you definitely don't look "french" or any of that shit :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Yeah so you will decide that based on my ethnicity?!:lul::lul::lul:
What a cope, some low IQ teenager thinks I don't look Southern European cause of ethnicity, while other Indians who have actually seen me always think that I look "French" and "Spanish":lul::lul::lul:

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
What a cope, some low IQ teenager thinks I don't look Southern European cause of ethnicity, while other Indians who have actually seen me always think that I look "French" and "Spanish":lul::lul::lul:
@curryslayerordeath has been on my ignore list for like... 3 months? Since I have no interest in reading his pheno science, faked wittiness and anti white passing attitude. So much for his "humor"

• JFL
Reactions: curryslayerordeath
@curryslayerordeath has been on my ignore list for like... 3 months? Since I have no interest in reading his pheno science, faked wittiness and anti white passing attitude. So much for his "humor"
Yap more you mentally abused self-defecating coper
you're not proving anything to anyone. You should probably try running between moving traffic to achieve liberation from your low IQ, aimless, narcissistic life.

Or...

Run away to Saudi and try mingling with the Arab women. I would gladly watch people pelting stones at you for public misconduct

• JFL
Yap more you mentally abused self-defecating coper
you're not proving anything to anyone. You should probably try running between moving traffic to achieve liberation from your low IQ, aimless, narcissistic life.

Or...

Run away to Saudi and try mingling with the Arab women. I would gladly watch people pelting stones at you for public misconduct
not a single molecule you abused dalit shudra kutta who thinks he looks french
@curryslayerordeath

• JFL
  • +1
jesus christ u fucking retard

have u ever seen french of spanish ppl irl en masse??

u cant use determinations from either european ppl who have never seen south asians or south asians who have never seen european ppl [irl] bc neither will be able to pick up on the subtle difference between the average across the 2 groups.

also u say u have a certain pheno, its supposed to be the probabilistically most likely group u belong to. just cuz u pass for X group doesnt mean shit cuz the majority of ppl in X do not look like that. (like some german doesnt pass for indian just cuz they look like Hrithik not does an indian pass for italian cuz they look like Morrone - off this same principle)

honestly, i dont see the pt in responding further cuz nothing gets thru ur thick fucking skull, yet u call me "low iq" lmaoo.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: buckchadley31, Jason Voorhees, chaddyboi66 and 1 other person

I have seen iberians here, not even a singular molecule of him is spanish in looks.

• +1

u cant use determinations from either european ppl who have never seen south asians or south asians who have never seen european ppl [irl] bc neither will be able to pick up on the subtle difference between the average across the 2 groups.

also u say u have a certain pheno, its supposed to be the probabilistically most likely group u belong to. just cuz u pass for X group doesnt mean shit cuz the majority of ppl in X do not look like that. (like some german doesnt pass for indian just cuz they look like Hrithik not does an indian pass for italian cuz they look like Morrone - off this same principle)

honestly, i dont see the pt in responding further cuz nothing gets thru ur thick fucking skull, yet u call me "low iq" lmaoo.
The Indians that thought I was a foreigner were used to seeing people of 'Argentina', 'Russia', 'Brazil', 'USA' etc. So cope more, no matter how much you cope, it won't change the fact that most people literally assume of me as a South European,
You're just salty and want to pull me down into thinking otherwise.
You actually are low IQ if you think that 9/10 random people who actually have been to European countries and/or are used to seeing actual white people always assume that I look like an outsider.
If you knew something called "genetic recombination", you wouldn't put up a llow IQ debate with me.
These two people -
330370 5092481 updates

Gave birth to this blue eyed kid with red undertones -
Aarav bhatia 6 interesting statements made by akshay kumar and twinkle khanna about their son

Genetic recombination played a role in the way he looks you coping deranged, half-baked, narcissistic basement dweller!!

You and your other pre-pubescent friends are just salty and want to be in denial

Last edited:
  • JFL
This thread is fun ngl. @Chadeep Thots on this thread

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Chadeep, chaddyboi66 and volcelfatcel
I have seen iberians here, not even a singular molecule of him is spanish in looks.
Yes, but you look Arab bro, why don't you try for Saudi or Dubai girls. You have mogger cheekbones, they'd be glad to have you

And also

Pelt stones at your mogger cheekbones once you try to get close to the women

Last edited:
  • JFL
Yes, but you look Arab bro, why don't you try for Saudi or Dubai girls. You have mogger cheekbones, they'd be glad to have you

And also

Pelt stones at your mogger cheekbones once you try to get close to the women
Not a single molecule you dalit kutta

• JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger and chaddyboi66
Don't force me to get all religious with you,
Stop with this dalit crap otherwise I have a lot in my arsenal to show you actual "Dravidian" your place
I'm definitely dravidian bros @PrestonYnot

Not a single molecule of your existence is French you abused dalit kutta

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and chaddyboi66
I'm definitely dravidian bros @PrestonYnot

Not a single molecule of your existence is French you abused dalit kutta
Why do you rant so much you converted Christian dog?, Your subhuman ancestors lacked real spine to avoid being "converted", you are a descendant of scumbags and greedy rats, who got sold for a few rupees. Your whole existence is a freaking garbage bin

• Hmm...
Why do you rant so much you converted Christian dog?, Your subhuman ancestors lacked real spine to avoid being "converted", you are a descendant of scumbags and greedy rats, who got sold for a few rupees. Your whole existence is a freaking garbage bin
What are you even talking about you abused dalit kutta

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger and chaddyboi66