E V I S C E M O G G I N G the absolute fuck out of the SHUDRA DOG @DevNFS5 AGAIN.

Even several people in this forum have wilingly said I do not look curry jfl, not just that retard haven. My parents have come from curry land so I'm curry :y'all:
Yeah so?, I never negated what you claimed even after you refuse to show your picture

• JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger and volcelfatcel

• JFL
Reactions: chaddyboi66 and volcelfatcel
You do not look Euro though. If a curry claims South Euro he is retarded.

You don't even look European passing, you look more curry than me jfl.
Whatever dude, I am done discussing with you. Good for you if you look more like an outsider

• JFL
Whatever dude, I am done discussing with you. Good for you if you look more like an outsider
holy fuck :lul:
Ryan Gosling Lol GIF

and your leafyishere looking ass actually thought you looked white
Fat Guy Laughing GIFs | Tenor

and 6'5

fuck bro people like you really do give curries a bad rep holy fuck.

It's one thing to be delusional and another to just be a straight liar.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: volcelfatcel
So that's what I am saying you low IQ rat!, a lot of people including actual whites have thought of me as a European on first glance. I never claimed that I have "European genes"
what do u look like lol?

:ROFLMAO:

• JFL
Reactions: volcelfatcel and chaddyboi66
holy fuck :lul:
Ryan Gosling Lol GIF

and your leafyishere looking ass actually thought you looked white
Fat Guy Laughing GIFs | Tenor

and 6'5

fuck bro people like you really do give curries a bad rep holy fuck.

It's one thing to be delusional and another to just be a straight liar.
I am actually 6'5" and unlike you low IQ dogs could show my mid-face. Low IQ copers like you and @volcelfatcel want people to believe that you look a certain way without revealing your face, while people who actually know about “phenotypes” have said that I look Southern European. You low IQ mentally abused dog will just die coping but will not admit that I look a certain way.

• JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger, chaddyboi66 and volcelfatcel
I am actually 6'5" and unlike you low IQ dogs could show my mid-face. Low IQ copers like you and @volcelfatcel want people to believe that you look a certain way without revealing your face, while people who actually know about “phenotypes” have said that I look Southern European. You low IQ mentally abused dog will just die coping but will not admit that I look a certain way.
You look like a paler North Indid

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13928
You look like a paler North Indid
So where do you think that places me?, I have been called "Spanish" by some blonde Russian woman, sorry, not bragging 😅

So where do you think that places me?, I have been called "Spanish" by some blonde Russian woman, sorry, not bragging 😅
Being racially ambiguous is very very rare. Most people look exactly how they are supposed to look like. A south asian 99% of the time will look south asian. Unless you're talking about extreme outliers. Why would be phenotype exist if everyone could just larp as other phenos? Think about it logically

• +1
Reactions: Kmscurry and chaddyboi66
Being racially ambiguous is very very rare. Most people look exactly how they are supposed to look like. A south asian 99% of the time will look south asian. Unless you're talking about extreme outliers
There has to be some reason why a Nordic woman out of all places guessed 'Spanish', @Haven was very accurate about Ballou's 'pontid phenotype', and if you read the description in mtebid phenotype, you'll find similarities in the characteristics.

• JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger
There has to be some reason why a Nordic woman out of all places guessed 'Spanish', @Haven was very accurate about Ballou's 'pontid phenotype', and if you read the description in mtebid phenotype, you'll find similarities in the characteristics.
Having a particular trait doesn't mean u are of that pheno. Africans have doli skulls which is mostly found in Nordics does that make them euro?

E68468D7 C22A 41A0 B573 7EFE04AC695C

FDFCCF1B BA66 4322 AC8B F47FA4E38BAF

And he's a pseudo intellect. He classified Sean O'pry to be turanid btw

Screenshot 20210721 212808

This forum seriously needs to be given a lecture on phenotypes and race.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, StrangerDanger, buckchadley31 and 3 others
If I had to guess I’d say a high caste Punjabi or Kashmiri

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13928
Having a particular trait doesn't mean u are of that pheno. Africans have doli skulls which is mostly found among Nordics does that make them euro?

View attachment 1235578
View attachment 1235579

And he's a pseudo intellect. He classified Sean O'pry to be turanid btw

View attachment 1235582

This forum seriously needs to be given a lecture on phenotypes and race.
But he was pretty accurate about Ballou's 'pontid phenotype' and why do you subtract the fact that he was accurate about O'Pry's 'North Atalantid phenotype', and how can he be a "pseudo intellectual" to call O'Pry slightly Turanid?, Why do you discount that Americans are mixed race and American whites can acquire any of the features from their ancestors?

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: StrangerDanger, volcelfatcel and chaddyboi66
If I had to guess I’d say a high caste Punjabi or Kashmiri
Only once I had been called a Kashmiri before by an Indian woman. Most people almost always guess French or Spanish

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger, chaddyboi66, volcelfatcel and 1 other person
But he was pretty accurate about Ballou's 'pontid phenotype' and why do you subtract the fact that he was accurate about O'Pry's 'North Atalantid phenotype', and how can he be a "pseudo intellectual" to call O'Pry slightly Turanid?, Why do you discount that Americans are mixed race and American whites can acquire any of the features from their ancestors?
O'pry. is. not. turanid

haven is a turkroach faggot that shouldn't be trusted

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, chaddyboi66 and AcneScars
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SadLivwr, chaddyboi66, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
Caging at the clowns here who claim to be pheno experts
@curryslayerordeath
@reptiles the only people good with south asian phenotypes.

• +1
Reactions: curryslayerordeath, chaddyboi66, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: SadLivwr, chaddyboi66 and AcneScars
  • JFL
Reactions: volcelfatcel
O'pry. is. not. turanid

haven is a turkroach faggot that shouldn't be trusted
Yes and this a Nordic guy larping as a Turk in Turkey -
MV5BN2ZlN2E3YWUtMzEwNy00NDQ4LWIyMDYtY2I3YzAzYjgwZGZhXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjQwMDg0Ng V1

Don't give more proof that you're a self-defecating pre-pubescent crap weasel who lacks any finesse in life and considers "mogging the entire forum" the biggest 'achievement'

• JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger, chaddyboi66, Jason Voorhees and 2 others
Yes and this a Nordic guy larping as a Turk in Turkey -
View attachment 1235591
Don't give more proof that you're a self-defecating pre-pubescent crap weasel who lacks any finesse in life and considers "mogging the entire forum" the biggest 'achievement'
Nigger you are so dumb if you trust haven who thinks o'pry is a FUCKING TURANID LOL

actually caging at the fact you even believe that o'pry is turanid in the first place

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger, chaddyboi66, buckchadley31 and 2 others
Last edited:
  • +1
@curryslayerordeath
@reptiles the only people good with south asian phenotypes.
Didn't include me. I thought I was good at classifying phenos :kys:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AcneScars and volcelfatcel
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66, Jason Voorhees and AcneScars
@Haven is a mongoloid looking turk and he thinks he could pass as Celtic or Nordic
Looks like we’re all collectively pissing on Haven today

• JFL
Reactions: chaddyboi66 and buckchadley31
Yes, but did @Haven claim that Hexum looks 'Turanid'?
He classifies O'pry to be a turanid. I could ask each and every user on theapricit and not one would classify him to be a turanid.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: volcelfatcel and chaddyboi66
@volcelfatcel BTFO:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
He’s crying rn
fucking hell bro, i'm legit crying that some delusional pajeet with no red undertones thinks he looks spanish or french jfl
never began for me bro:lul:

@chaddyboi66 has seen me anyways :feelsgood:

• JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger, AcneScars and chaddyboi66
He classifies O'pry to be a turanid. I could ask each and every user on theapricity to classify O'pry and not one would classify him to be a turanid.
O'Pry is the furthest thing from turanid I could ever imagine, that turkroach is a retard.

• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66 and Jason Voorhees
@DevNFS5 dreams of sucking Hrithik cock and he's too obsessed with not looking curry

• JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger, Jason Voorhees, chaddyboi66 and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger, buckchadley31 and chaddyboi66
He’s crying rn
Dude I'll be honest, I really considered him a nice and knowledgeable guy, that's why I asked him about my cheekbone position, but this guy started bragging about how he just has superior cheekbones, he started shitting in his pants at that point

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, StrangerDanger, Jason Voorhees and 2 others
Dude I'll be honest, I really considered him a nice and knowledgeable guy, that's why I asked him about my cheekbone position, but this guy started bragging about how he just has superior cheekbones, he started shitting in his pants at that point
@AcneScars i'm boneless bro never began :incel:

• JFL
Reactions: AcneScars
yea because you started saying like a faggot how you are european or some shit jfl, you look curry your features are curry, you have literally the similar flat cheekbones, you're beyond coping at this point tbh.

easiest way to see just from eye area that you are curry is that they aren't deep set + your under eye support is bad

• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66
@volcelfatcel has been on my ignore list for like... 3 months? Since I have no interest in reading his pseudoscience, faked wittiness and anti looksmaxing attitude. So much for his "humor"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger, Deleted member 13928 and volcelfatcel
@volcelfatcel has been on my ignore list for like... 3 months? Since I have no interest in reading his pseudoscience, faked wittiness and anti looksmaxing attitude. So much for his "humor"
@curryslayerordeath has been on my ignore list for like... 3 months? Since I have no interest in reading his pseudoscience, faked wittiness and anti looksmaxing attitude. So much for his "humor"

• JFL
Reactions: SadLivwr, curryslayerordeath and AcneScars
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BongMog, Xangsane, StrangerDanger and 4 others
He should be on everyone's ignore list, including his boyfriend - @chaddyboi66 , I want to see that 16 year old cry to the point of peeing in his pants when none of his partners/friends on this forum no longer talk to him cause of his absolute ridiculous narcissistic behaviour

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger and volcelfatcel